VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Bishop
tanit
wookie
Rrriot Guurl
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
jon carter
Broadhead
Mac
Jnr DJ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
20 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 9 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Bishop wrote:I am full of cold. I may die. pale

I have one too, and cold sores. And a swollen right eye which is worrying me somewhat, so much so i'm even seeing the doctor about it tomorrow morning.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 9 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I am full of cold. I may die. pale

I have one too, and cold sores. And a swollen right eye which is worrying me somewhat, so much so i'm even seeing the doctor about it tomorrow morning.

Oh dear mate. I am not Doctor bound yet. If it get worse though I am going straight to A & E.

Trying to organise a stag do is a right shitter. This is the 3rd I have had to do now and they do not get any easier. Why cant people just do as I say.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am

Today I cant stand that bitch Jill McKay or Jill McCow as she is lovingly called round Doncaster.

That is one woman who seriously hates life. No wonder nobody likes you, sour faced old twat.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 am

I've no idea who that is. Do I know her? I need to know someone before I can hate them.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:I've no idea who that is. Do I know her? I need to know someone before I can hate them.

No you dont know her. I would like to bring her over to leeds for her to meet you though. You could perhaps drown her in your pond?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:07 am

Being locked out of our mams as i left my key in leeds, and it's pissing down.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Team America doing it's world police bit again.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/american-court-orders-bbc-to-hand-over-yasser-arafat-documentary-footage-8168110.html?origin=internalSearch

What's wrong with 'asking' for the film? Aren't we meant to be allies?

I don't remember the septics giving up information on suspected terrorists they were harboring during the troubles in Northern Ireland.

If I was Auntie, I'd tell them to get fucked Very Happy
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 pm

The don't give a fuck and the lack of any kind of respect or 'special relationship' when it suits them is sickening.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 9 Origin15
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 9 Origin15

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Team America doing it's world police bit again.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/american-court-orders-bbc-to-hand-over-yasser-arafat-documentary-footage-8168110.html?origin=internalSearch

I don't remember the septics giving up information on suspected terrorists they were harboring during the troubles in Northern Ireland.

I will!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

You can use a more polite term if you like, it being your job Wink
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Team America doing it's world police bit again.

That's them being polite. If it was us they'd send in Navy SEALS and we'd find out next week they already have it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

'US Drone attack on BBC HQ'

Now that would be a headline Smile
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 am

Jnr DJ wrote:Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 9 Origin15
    See, Bish, this is how you get a man's attention. Not dropping your balls on some random's face.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 pm

hahaha teabagging pg tips
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

Those sad sad sad Lewis Hamilton followers on twitter..... Evil or Very Mad
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

East Coast Mainline train nazis have restricted internet and blocked loads of stuff I want to use Sad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Uk trains. Don't get me started.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm

They are shit....simple.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

X-Factor bores. I don't care if you watch it, i have done myself many times, but you don't need to update me on every single performance on Facebook.

Footballers on Twitter. We already know you're a bit thick, no need to prove it to us with your daily ramblings.

Leeds on a Friday night. Too quiet.

Leeds on a Saturday night. Too busy. And the cunt-o-meter goes off the scale.

Having holidays to book from work and not being able to take them on a Friday or Monday as they are all full.

Pregnant people. Quit moaning, you knew what is was going to be like, should have kept your tights on.

Spotify. I have subscribed so i have loads of music at my disposal. And forgotten my earphones. Twat.

Refresher bars. I love them, but it is near on impossible to eat one without getting a bit of the wrapper in your mouth as well.

My car tax being due. I really hate my car.

Falling asleep with an open bag of crisps in my bed last night. Serves me right for eating in bed i suppose.

Being sick whilst having a shower. Quite possibly my lowest ebb. Minging.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Backache....that simple, it fucking hurts!! Evil or Very Mad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Being sick whilst having a shower. Quite possibly my lowest ebb. Minging.

* round of applause *

cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm

no heating or hot water for the third day in row now, thanks to british gas turning up late and with the wrong part yesterday.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm

wookie wrote:no heating or hot water for the third day in row now, thanks to british gas turning up late and with the wrong part yesterday.

Thats not good mate. Have you got your thermals on.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

no its not got to that yet, plus i dont own any thermals anyway
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm

You should get some. I think you would look good in them. Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:19 pm

You what I hate today?

People who are saucy on Facebook. How much of a slag are you doing that to no-one in particular.

Bish?? have you got any plates mate?

You were cracking me up yesterday.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Sherrers wrote:You what I hate today?

People who are saucy on Facebook. How much of a slag are you doing that to no-one in particular.

Bish?? have you got any plates mate?

You were cracking me up yesterday.

I don't know why that made me laugh, but it did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:52 pm