VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
elrusto
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ben
Welsh
bigdaddy
crang
Bishop
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
Jnr DJ
T.B
Son of Nod
tanit
jon carter
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
23 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:i really want to try that red bbq place

It's bad boy, i recommend it highly. Quick service and amazing food. It was only £40 for two of us so it's not expensive either.

was that date? you need to update the love grotto thread if it was

Nah, went with one of the lads from work.

the one who sent you the picture of his cock?

Haha, the very same!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  wookie Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:i really want to try that red bbq place

It's bad boy, i recommend it highly. Quick service and amazing food. It was only £40 for two of us so it's not expensive either.

was that date? you need to update the love grotto thread if it was

Nah, went with one of the lads from work.

the one who sent you the picture of his cock?

Haha, the very same!

That's deffo a date then.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Bish, don't you have a tale of pictures of your man parts being sent to people they shouldn't have?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Bish, don't you have a tale of pictures of your man parts being sent to people they shouldn't have?

Yes loads.

But the one which tickles me most was at Christmas last year the lesbians sent me a penis poker book. Basicaly a book with a hole through the middle and when ones tackle is placed in said hole, it makes a comedy picture.

Mrs Bish took a picture on her phone of a cowboy riding my cock and sent it out to a few mates, you know like a Christmas gift.

She sent it to you Mark, except she didnt send it to you, she sent it to my boss who is also called Mark. Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

That's the story I was looking for, thank you for obliging Smile
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 pm

COWBOY RIDING MY COCK

No
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Rrriot Guurl wrote:COWBOY RIDING MY COCK

No

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Friday. Couldn't come quick enough this week. I'm only just strating to feel normal again.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Home made samosa in the kitchen at work and only 40p each as well, there the best samosa's i've ever eaten
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:45 pm

wookie wrote:Home made samosa in the kitchen at work and only 40p each as well, there the best samosa's i've ever eaten

One of the new girls brought in cakes for everyone and charged 50p. No one bought any.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:Home made samosa in the kitchen at work and only 40p each as well, there the best samosa's i've ever eaten

One of the new girls brought in cakes for everyone and charged 50p. No one bought any.

this guy does a curry club as well, it's a right little money spinner

you have to get to the samosa's early as they all sell out by 9:30am
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Broadhead wrote:

That's a sad little story.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 pm

T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

That's a sad little story.

Not really, she brought some in the week after for free and they were snapped up. Everyone's a winner. Except her. Serves her right for coughing for nearly 30 minutes yesterday.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Friday. Couldn't come quick enough this week. I'm only just strating to feel normal again.

Lordy me too. I have been actually poorly though.

Didn't help that I was feeling a bit better on Wednesday and found your MUDMA in my pocket and tasted it I DON"T KNOW WHY JUST TO CHECK and felt great for an hour and then wretched for another 2 days.

Embarassed Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32 am

'Tasted it'

You mean you gobbled up the whole lot? I've still got a bit spare from the third bag I bought Smile That one that I thought would be a really good idea to buy, then it was 6:30am and I wanted to cry.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 am

No seriously it was dark sometime Wed night, found it in the pocket and just dipped a finger and literally touched it to my tongue. I didn't feel anything but it did make me feel fucking dreadful next day Embarassed
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 am

Sherrers wrote:No seriously it was dark sometime Wed night, found it in the pocket and just dipped a finger and literally touched it to my tongue. I didn't feel anything but it did make me feel fucking dreadful next day Embarassed

what did you expect it to be? a long forgotten bag of Sherbet?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 am

I just wanted to tell what kind. Like the police do on telly.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 am

Sherrers wrote:I just wanted to tell what kind. Like the police do on telly.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Fresh as a daisy on a Monday morning Very Happy

One of our horses, Dandino, had a great second place in the Canadian International last night. I got a bit excited as he came from 7th place in the final two furlongs to lose by no more than a nose cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Fresh as a daisy on a Monday morning Very Happy

One of our horses, Dandino, had a great second place in the Canadian International last night. I got a bit excited as he came from 7th place in the final two furlongs to lose by no more than a nose cheers

you play golf and own horses? are you David Cameron?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm

We own a very small part of lots of horses, we've been through this before. You called me a Tory Smile
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

surely everyone play golf and owns horses?

mind you i live in Ireland Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:We own a very small part of lots of horses, we've been through this before. You called me a Tory Smile

your a bigger tory than i thought, your like osborne and cameron rolled into one super tory
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

peenieman wrote:surely everyone play golf and owns horses?

mind you i live in Ireland Very Happy

Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:We own a very small part of lots of horses, we've been through this before. You called me a Tory Smile

your a bigger tory than i thought, your like osborne and cameron rolled into one super tory

silly question but don't you ever get bored of calling Mark a tory?

i know i do.

Ballz is called Mark right?

Last edited by T.B on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

T.B wrote:
    wookie wrote:

silly question but don't you ever get bored of calling Mark a tory?

i know i do.

Ballz is called Mark right?

no it would be like me getting bored of being called spacebear by yourself and others

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 pm