VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 26 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Son of Nod Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:Being really sad...watching the Singapore GP this weekend!

Nothing sad about that. What time is it on and have the Beeb got it?

On the BBC Saturday 1pm qualifying and the main event Sunday from 12.10pm.....

Poor Mrs Nod, she has to got through this and me racing online in the evening!! Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:14 am

I am just trying to get thorugh today in one piece. Its bloody awful trying to make sure evrything is up to date just so you can have some time off. Awful I tell thee.

Tomorrow stag do up at the polo club. Polo lesson for 20 idiots. should be interesting.

Sunday - Recover and pack for hols.

Monday - Butlins. Yay. Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 am

Bishop wrote:I am just trying to get thorugh today in one piece. Its bloody awful trying to make sure evrything is up to date just so you can have some time off. Awful I tell thee.

Tomorrow stag do up at the polo club. Polo lesson for 20 idiots. should be interesting.

Preferred customer?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I am just trying to get thorugh today in one piece. Its bloody awful trying to make sure evrything is up to date just so you can have some time off. Awful I tell thee.

Preferred customer?

Loyalty card in the post next month. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Well Larry, my weekend turned out to be pretty good. Stayed in Friday night and caught up on some TV.

Went to Manchester Saturday. Did some shopping in the afternoon, went to a 40th birthday party in the evening then ended up at Sankeys with the CMD until 4am. DJ Sneak was on in the main room which was okay (played some absolute bangers interspersed beetween the usual disco sampling middle of the road tracks). Bruno Pronsanto was on upstairs though and he played some disgustingly good tracks.

Yesterday was a little more subdued.

Last edited by Fandango Widewheels on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Friday - listened to promos then had a good 3 hours on the decks. Much fun was had!

Saturday - Nowt much, watched GP qualifying.

Sunday - Watched GP and Judge Dread (Sly version)
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Friday - Went and stopped at a mates in Otley. No idea what Otley is like, i never left the house, but the views are nice as you drive in.

Saturday - Worked through the day (i say worked, i was at work, i barely lifted a finger). Huddersfield Saturday night. Some nice drinks first up (in Vox i think its called, Brooklyn Beer on tap. Winner), the to the Cotton Factory for the Hacienda night. Despite having tickets it was a nightmare getting in, so badly organised it was untrue, but once we got in it wasn't half bad. Todd Terry did his retro by numbers set, pretty much exactly the same as at Basics birthday. Buckley warmed up for him and was really good, though surprisingly Graeme Park stole the show downstairs, played some stuff i haven't heard or indeed thought of for years. The crowd ranged from young hipster types, getting it badly wrong i might add, to some really old people. I felt well young. There were quite a few lovely ladies in there (i did my best, as ever not good enough!), but even that wasn't enough to make me want to stay and i got a taxi back to Leeds and popped to Basics for a bit, which was alright.

Sunday - Too tired to function, a bit like today.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 pm

I once warmed up for Graeme Park. Very nice chap.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I once warmed up for Graeme Park. Very nice chap.

Yeah, he seemed nice enough when i've chatted to him. He played River & Ocean "Love & Happiness", which i absolutely love. Made my night it did.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I once warmed up for Graeme Park. Very nice chap.

Yeah, he seemed nice enough when i've chatted to him. He played River & Ocean "Love & Happiness", which i absolutely love. Made my night it did.

Always good to hear one of your favourites out.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

Laughing Laughing you boring bastards. I love it I love you
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 am

Boring?

SON played on his decks and watched some telly.

Scott ventured out of Leeds not once but twice (and entered two different clubs in two different cities on the same night).

I stayed out until 4am!!!!

It doesn't get much more exciting than this up north cheers cheers cheers
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 am

Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Thursday - got asked to be an usher at my mates wedding in Cyprus next year

Friday - Had a Parmo for tea, went to the local pub (white swan on the good pub thread) caught up with some old school friends

Saturday - show day, went to the beer tent all day, interspersed with seeing how my dads cows did as the owner of the swan said i could have free drinks all day if he got a first he got two seconds, two Fourths, Two Fifths, which meant no free drinks bastard.

sunday - watched films
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm

How was the Parmo? I've not had one for a while. My favourite is the 'hothsot' with pepperoni and jalapenos.

Sounds like a good do in Cyprus next year. That's your holiday sorted!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:How was the Parmo? I've not had one for a while. My favourite is the 'hothsot' with pepperoni and jalapenos.

it was nice, just a normal one with loads and loads of garlic sauce from down the street, i've got two weddings next year

don't know where the other one is yet, but i know the stag do is at Glastonbury.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm

wookie wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:How was the Parmo? I've not had one for a while. My favourite is the 'hothsot' with pepperoni and jalapenos.

it was nice, just a normal one with loads and loads of garlic sauce from down the street, i've got two weddings next year

don't know where the other one is yet, but i know the stag do is at Glastonbury.

That will be mental. Have you been before?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

no never been, i'm starting to prepare myself now, as i reckon it will be fucking mental which i aim to get fully involved in.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 pm

wookie wrote:no never been, i'm starting to prepare myself now, as i reckon it will be fucking mental which i aim to get fully involved in.

Is registration closed now? I wanted to go but as ever left it all too late.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:no never been, i'm starting to prepare myself now, as i reckon it will be fucking mental which i aim to get fully involved in.

Is registration closed now? I wanted to go but as ever left it all too late.

just checked the registration page, its still open
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm

The weekend only just seems to have ended and already i am looking forward to the next:

Friday - Staying at friends in Otley. Boozing indoors.

Saturday - Sleep off Fridays booze. Go clothes shopping. Find nothing i like. Have a nap. Go to the Warehouse for kenny Dope at Hard Times. Try not to get too drunk and get a fair bit of sleep

Sunday - Very maybe in to Leeds for some drinks with a lady.

Yet another ace weekend to look forward to. I could and i am getting quite used to this again. Beats sitting in watching X-Factor anyway.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Your northern stag dos all seem quite posh chaps Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 am

Larry this weekend i'm doing fuck all
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Me too.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Me too.

I thought you were off to the netherlands?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Me too.

I thought you were off to the netherlands?

it's all lies, he's really off to Seaton Carew
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:30 am

Not sure what I'm doing? Hmmmmmm..... will involve Vodka..... musika ........ some artastic painting...... sleeping........ yeah, that's it really. Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am

going to see Lottie tomorrow not seen her for years.

recover sat & sun

fridays... especially for losing in the drink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 am

I was only in the Netherlands until Friday evening. Back home for the weekend then London on Tuesday for the week.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Did what I said, plus I got the new F1 game..... Laughing Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:09 pm