VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 31 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

pub

what else is there to do in London ?

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Gentlemans sauna?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:pub

WhaaaaaaaaaaT???
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Sex commune?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Bishop wrote:Sex commune?

Not urban enough.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

I was kidding missus.

Nice to see some synchronised hi-brow suggestions from the northernz staff of Time Out Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm leaving early today Larry. Off on a shopping trip in preparation for next week.

Given my track record I'll probably need to go on another shopping trip next weekend Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Sherrers wrote:I was kidding missus.

Nice to see some synchronised hi-brow suggestions from the northernz staff of Time Out Very Happy

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Well you took the only real suggestion in your initial post.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Sherrers wrote:I was kidding missus.

I have sooooooo many uses.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'm leaving early today Larry. Off on a shopping trip in preparation for next week.

Given my track record I'll probably need to go on another shopping trip next weekend Smile

Dont peak too soon you crazy fool. I bet you cant resist.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'm leaving early today Larry. Off on a shopping trip in preparation for next week.

Dont peak too soon you crazy fool. I bet you cant resist.

My life is just one constant peak. Its tiring.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

No one climbs Everest and starts laying out the plans for a set of Barratt Homes.

It's lonely at the top Ballz Wink That's why the visits are so brief.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:I'm off out tonight Larry.

I've been grafting all week, my lovely hands are ruined and I have a set of bruises like matching crockery on my torso from falling off a ladder, onto said ladder.

Fridays are the new Sundays.

p.s sorry we didn't get all princess-of-hearts about the anniversary of your death it's just we don't do that sort of shit here.

p.p.s you weren't THAT good at playing records.

p.p.s hats off to your getting wankered skillz tho

cheers Larry

al that shit on FB ,made me want to vom

all djs i should note Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

In reality I'm lucky if I have time to pitch my tent Wink
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Sherrers wrote:pub

most amusing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm

My dads weekend plans are better than mine. Whats that all about?

He is heading to Blackpool to a Northern Soul weekender, he has even borrowed one of my Fred Perry t-shirts (which he hasn't a chance in hell of squeezing in to). I haven't seen him this giddy since he last went to see Babs Streisand.
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 pm

This weekend Larry I am away to Galway to have it off with some old mates who used to so a club called GPO and see if we can't bring some house and techno lovin to the westside. cheers
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Broadhead wrote:My dads weekend plans are better than mine. Whats that all about?

He is heading to Blackpool to a Northern Soul weekender, he has even borrowed one of my Fred Perry t-shirts (which he hasn't a chance in hell of squeezing in to). I haven't seen him this giddy since he last went to see Babs Streisand.

Your Dad is cool or you are shit. Pick one.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Rrriot Guurl wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:My dads weekend plans are better than mine. Whats that all about?

Your Dad is cool or you are shit. Pick one.

Both.
    tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Post  tanit Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Laughing

good answer
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 am

Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 am

LaughingLaughingLaughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am

peenieman wrote:This weekend Larry I am away to Galway to have it off with some old mates who used to so a club called GPO and see if we can't bring some house and techno lovin to the westside. cheers

Is GPO's still going?

Is it still painted matt black everywhere? including all the fittings like the taps and disco lights Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 pm

I lost 4 hours of my life on saturday night, due to being a bad drunk. Wine bombs are not big or clever. I recall nothing after 9.30pm. I owe a few people some drinks due to crawling over the the entire length of the bar and knocking every drink off as i did. I then fell off over the other side and served myself. Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Bishop wrote:I lost 4 hours of my life on saturday night, due to being a bad drunk. Wine bombs are not big or clever. I recall nothing after 9.30pm. I owe a few people some drinks due to crawling over the the entire length of the bar and knocking every drink off as i did. I then fell off over the other side and served myself. Embarassed

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

What's a wine-bomb?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:I lost 4 hours of my life on saturday night, due to being a bad drunk. Wine bombs are not big or clever. I recall nothing after 9.30pm. I owe a few people some drinks due to crawling over the the entire length of the bar and knocking every drink off as i did. I then fell off over the other side and served myself. Embarassed

What's a wine-bomb?

That's what i was going to ask.

I spent a lot of my weekend updating my CV. Hardly fun but it needed doing. I don't think getting caught at work looking for jobs has gone down too well, but i am passed caring.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

What's a wine-bomb?

Same as a Jager- bomb but with wine. Fucking awful. pale
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Bishop wrote:

What's a wine-bomb?

Same as a Jager- bomb but with wine. Fucking awful. pale

They sound horrific.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

That's proper tramp tackle you mucky lad Smile
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Broadhead wrote:

What's a wine-bomb?

That's what i was going to ask.

I spent a lot of my weekend updating my CV. Hardly fun but it needed doing. I don't think getting caught at work looking for jobs has gone down too well, but i am passed caring.

Didn't you change jobs about 18 months ago Broaders?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:03 pm