VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Ben
elrusto
wookie
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
Jonny Boy
Jnr DJ
Ye Olde Rog
Beatrix
T.B
Rrriot Guurl
Rentaghost
Bishop
Andrella
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Sherrers
Matt Long
23 posters

Basics 6th November

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Basics 6th November - Page 7 Empty Re: Basics 6th November

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 am

Matt Long wrote:It was a good sizede team,maybe we could start a vvwi football team? We could bknock the stuffing out of glasshouse!

Not if they sign up Pete Tong!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:33 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

Sheridan took in a large order of deadly items at Eduardo's castle at something like midnight last night so I expect he's lying in the shape of a swastika on an overpriced 'antique' rug, clutching some "ethnic" artwork like a teddy and not realising that is basically casting a very slow voodoo spell on Eddy's house and contents.

He can't be in a good way. He left Stinky's at about midday yesterday after driving me insane... and proceeded to rang me almost hourly till this some satanistic hour this morning Shocked

Was Mr Carter involved in the carry on...?

Sorry for my early departure. Myself and Mr Killer are both struggling to come to terms with mid thirties and are both very bad with temptation so we orchestrated an early swerve. Lovely to meet all those I didn't already know.

That was my plan. You stole it!

You threw that plan in the bin after the second pub. I could tell by the look in your eye, and the fact you kept chanting "lets get fucking wankered, lets get fucking wankered" in a football hooligan stylee.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 am

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

Sheridan took in a large order of deadly items at Eduardo's castle at something like midnight last night so I expect he's lying in the shape of a swastika on an overpriced 'antique' rug, clutching some "ethnic" artwork like a teddy and not realising that is basically casting a very slow voodoo spell on Eddy's house and contents.

He can't be in a good way. He left Stinky's at about midday yesterday after driving me insane... and proceeded to rang me almost hourly till this some satanistic hour this morning Shocked

Sorry for my early departure. Myself and Mr Killer are both struggling to come to terms with mid thirties and are both very bad with temptation so we orchestrated an early swerve. Lovely to meet all those I didn't already know.

You threw that plan in the bin after the second pub. I could tell by the look in your eye, and the fact you kept chanting "lets get fucking wankered, lets get fucking wankered" in a football hooligan stylee.

Did I meet Mr Killer?
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 am

He was the one who was wearing the gray cardigan in mojo's.

Basics 6th November - Page 7 32118_1481039788985_1323537831_1264246_376965_n

Last edited by Ben on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 am

Ben wrote:He was the one who was wearing the gray cardigan in mojo's.

Question
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

Bishop wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

Did you like it? It's out on Beatport tomorrow. Remixed by David Guetta featuring R Kelly.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

Thought that might be the case, have added a pic!!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 am

Ben wrote:He was the one who was wearing the gray cardigan in mojo's.

Basics 6th November - Page 7 32118_1481039788985_1323537831_1264246_376965_n

Ah...yes!!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

I think you'll find I was the original author of that blue print!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 am

MarkD77 wrote:
    Matt Long wrote:It was a good sizede team,maybe we could start a vvwi football team? We could bknock the stuffing out of glasshouse!

Not if they sign up Pete Tong!

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw down gauntlets. Or something.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 am

Al wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

I think you'll find eventually, coming from someone who won't pull rank but suffice to say has followed the plan to the last letter.... as plans go it's fucking rubbish.

Dump the birds before they dump you. Get a cushy job and blur the twilight years in a smoky haze of intoxicants and burning dreams.

But don't listen to me! what do I know?!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Al wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

I think you'll find eventually, coming from someone who won't pull rank but suffice to say has followed the plan to the last letter.... as plans go it's fucking rubbish.

Dump the birds before they dump you. Get a cushy job and blur the twilight years in a smoky haze of intoxicants and burning dreams.

But don't listen to me! what do I know?!

I was thinking about getting a boat.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Rog can help with pension advice there too Mark..

Can anyone corroborate Tim was still out Monday night? cops that is MENTAL for a chap of his advancing years.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    Al wrote: both struggling to come to terms with mid thirties and are both very bad with temptation so we orchestrated an early swerve. Lovely to meet all those I didn't already know.

I think you'll find I was the original author of that blue print![/quote]

But don't listen to me! what do I know?![/quote]

Very Happy

Roger is a wise,wise wizard it must be said.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Roger's Sound Future Planning (Pensions) Advice Line.

I feel an action tuesday moment coming on!
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

I like the way Ben is still logged on.

I have an image of him slumped over the computer for the last 24 hours.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Laughing Laughing

I noticed that too. And Ben only pops ups just before a basics gig. I don't think he takes his job as forum science dept head very seriously!

Very Happy
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Ha ha, you have spotted me. Suspect

I've be surprisingly well until I woke up with no voice this morning. I also need to thank Migetgem for looking after me on Saturday. Feel a little ashamed to how wasted I got out. It was a simple case of over indulging. Sorry everyone!! I have now done all my appologies. So onwards and upwards.

On another note I have been hiding behind my computer. This is because everything is falling apart at work. I'm glad that it has got nothing to do to me as I think there will be a few people loosing there jobs.

I'm also enjoying catching up on all that I have missed. The forum is looking great. Loving how all the threads have been renamed. Anyway, I will be off soon as I have a meeting in Newcastle. Really can't be assed with the drive up the A1. That roads a bag of wank while they are doing all the road works!!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Well it was jolly nice to have you again even if for a short while.

Few words of advice from a great thinker:

"Feel no shame for your actions during war, for surely your comrade by your elbow is suffering equally. Feel shame only for your nation and it's leaders. For the sum of all faults is therein, as is all it's plotting execution and aftermath."

Tacitus. Ages ago.

I can be more concise. I bet you weren't the only one, I bet there were worse, possibly even those 'looking after you' and ultimately it's all tim's fault.

So go on your quest up the A1 with a pure heart and a clear conscience my friend.

"waste not a tear for your tomfoolery, especially in a wanking circle of weeping clowns"

Al. Today.

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Al wrote:Well it was jolly nice to have you again even if for a short while.

"Feel no shame for your actions during war, for surely your comrade by your elbow is suffering equally. Feel shame only for your nation and it's leaders. For the sum of all faults is therein, as is all it's plotting execution and aftermath."

Tacitus. Ages ago.

I can be more concise. I bet you weren't the only one, I bet there were worse, possibly even those 'looking after you' and ultimately it's all tim's fault.

So go on your quest up the A1 with a pure heart and a clear conscience my friend.

"waste not a tear for your tomfoolery, especially in a wanking circle of weeping clowns"

Al. Today.

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Al wrote: Laughing Laughing

I noticed that too. And Ben only pops ups just before a basics gig. I don't think he takes his job as forum science dept head very seriously!

Very Happy

Al, this role is very important to me and I will have to make more of an effort. Wink
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Tacitus. Ages ago.

Al. Today.

Very Happy

Love it, cheers Al!! Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Go your way and fear no more my son.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Ben wrote:the A1. That roads a bag of wank while they are doing all the road works!!

Average speed cameras are the only justification for cruise control in cars. It may well help you on your quest young warrior.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Tacitus. Ages ago.

Al. Today.

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am getting funny looks for my sudden outburst of laughter.

Ben - You simply needed watering a bit of TLC and poiting in the right direction.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I was disappointed you didn't turn up TB. I was looking forward to meeting you. You better come out when me and the cmd come to annoy Tim in London.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:48 pm

MarkD77 wrote:I was disappointed you didn't turn up TB. I was looking forward to meeting you. You better come out when me and the cmd come to annoy Tim in London.

I am thinking you knows.....
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 am

MarkD77 wrote:I was disappointed you didn't turn up TB. I was looking forward to meeting you. You better come out when me and the cmd come to annoy Tim in London.

she's the main instigator down this end mate

i genuinely wanted to come up but have you seen what a fucking train ticket is for that journey!!? it was that and a hotel that is my sicknote. And yeah I considered the not going to sleep thing.

are we going to get a report? there are tempting moments but I need the full story, preferably illustrated and with a glossary of northerns-isms. Maybe a map at the start too. Like lord of the rings Wink

centrefold?

Bishop?

Wink
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 am

Actually she did PM me and I quote "can we actually do this and freak them out?" and my conclusion was similar to hers : would love to BUT as practical jokes go it's a bit on the expensive side. (by expensive meaning losing your job)

I for one would love to be able to go on rave safaris at a whim. Unfortunately I am on call weekends, rarely go out and genuinely get sleepy by 9pm and grumpy from tiredness by 9.30pm and suffer hallucinations and death by 11.

We say we are coming as a form of support. Especially when some of you I shall not name live next door, have weekends off, are apparently regulars at the venue, have jobs and money AND actually rave for pleasure.... and yet spend weeks whining you may or may not come. Especially when needed most.

I hope that clears up THAT little query?

I was hoping you'd all come to the grand and very important (to tim anyway) debut gig at matter. Apparently even having a 12 seater coach laid on, free entry and a free lift back wasn't good enough.

So while I sympathise with Mark's disappointment I only do it with my face, while inside I am going : "disappointment!? disappointment!!? " and other less complimentary internal dialogues.

I hope that's ANOTHER little misunderstanding I've assisted with today?

Any more?

I have another 20 mins of lunchtime left.

Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 am

And now for the weather........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am