VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
mr.a
Ye Olde Rog
Matt Long
midgetgem
Studio
crang
Welsh
Ben
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
jim_kezzle
Fandango Widewheels
bigdaddy
Sherrers
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
Broadhead
T.B
Son of Nod
28 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 32 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  wookie Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 am

Al wrote:I'd like to audition Wookie for our newsdesk.

"Hello. Some stuff happened. Over to the weather..."

We cold pay him by the word. Like The Guardian. Cheap wankers.

the news would only take 15mins tops with me

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

my friend in most radio and much of commercial television it takes less.

No
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 am

Al wrote:my friend in most radio and much of commercial television it takes less.

No

news shows on the main channels is min 30mins, channel 4 have an hour

and on sky news and bbc news24 its 24hours

where does it take less on telly then?

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 am

Newsround.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 am

Channel 5 surely?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 am

Broadhead wrote:Channel 5 surely?

its on from 7-7:30pm

half an hour
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

Doesn't that clash with possibly the worst programme ever, Live at Studio 5?

The only programme i manage to watch for that long on Channel 5 is 'Extreme Fisting with Robson Greene'.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 am

no thats on before it

csi is good to watch on 5.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Channel 5 surely?

its on from 7-7:30pm

half an hour

Minus adverts, nitwits, weather, "showbiz" and drivel I'd say the average News programme should contain a warning like " caution, this News programme may contain trace elements of news".
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Token Bird wrote:Newsround.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 32 _36783177_craven_apollo300

Mr Spock

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 32 Spock

John Craven
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 pm

hahahaha!

Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Bishop is a very unusual person.

Hmm, if you think that I am unusual, given the present company, I may have to take stock of my life and make some changes. Drastic changes. Shocked
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:Newsround.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 32 _36783177_craven_apollo300

Mr Spock

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 32 Spock

John Craven

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Brilliant.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 am

weekend plans

yearly pass -out from Mrs pimpers

vaild sat only

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm

scarlet pimpernel wrote:weekend plans

yearly pass -out from Mrs pimpers

vaild sat only

Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Plans

Tonight - Charity bonfire party at Mr Greens house. I may sample a few glasses of red wine.

Tomorrow - A nice relaxing morning doing very little, head over to leeds for 6ish, make a twat of myself.

Sunday - Hide away in a darkened room.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Off to Spain tomorrow for a week to chill out, eat tapas, drink vino tinto, and catch up with my dad Cool

Gutted I'm not gonna be at Basics though! Sad
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 pm

tonight - nowt
    tomorrow - out for a short while(due to servely limited funds) for el capitano's swansong
    sunday - nowt
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Number of posts : 131

Post  Matt Long Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Bank of Long has funds available...interest to be paid in the form of a smile and saying good things to the ladies about me
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm

hahahaha

you should take over the bank of england mate, the country would be much better off
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 am

Tomorrow - Being led astray.
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Post  Matt Long Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Just got in from a wicked night out with our leader.

Met Tim for a few drinks in Mojo before getting the train and hitting Ilkley in style. Started at a grade2 listed building called "The Albert",it even has a log fire. We mingled amongst the crowd,majority chavs before moving to the up and coming place in Ilkley.......Renaissance! Here we saw a fight and listened to Robin S "Show Me Love".At this point,may i add,Tim seemed very content. The night was topped off by Timm making friends with one of Featherstones "hardmen" whilst The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was suddenly dropped in the background. Tim was up for any kind of afterparty and i quote:"chavvy" party.........i decidedto go home............top night Tim :-)
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:07 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sounds like my kind of night.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

WHAT A WEEKEND.

Friday - Home from work and stright out to my mates bonfire, drank lots, had great food, missed our taxi, walked miles to another mates house, drank lots slept on a foot stool.

Saturday - Nice breakfast, home and changed and back out round the village at 1, drinks sat outside in sun, then headed to leeds at 5. Met up with the excellent Mark and Jody and Nodule and headed up to Mojo. Many many many drinks later got to basics. It all went tits up from there. Got wrecked, listened to some ace music Tim and Frenchy played a blinder, not sure about beeros mc'ing. Satyed until 8 when we got kicked out, lift home from my mate at 9, straight back to mine and cracked on till mid afternoon. BLOODY BRILLIANT I TELL THEE.

Thanks alot to our leader for sorting mojo's and basics. Hope london is paved with gold. Very Happy
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Post  Matt Long Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

STILL WIRED......SAME AS ABOVE
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 pm

I think you can measure the quality of the night on the number of grinning people that were still on the dancefloor at 5am, despite saying they weren’t even going to Basics (me included).
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Bishop wrote:WHAT A WEEKEND.

Friday - Home from work and stright out to my mates bonfire, drank lots, had great food, missed our taxi, walked miles to another mates house, drank lots slept on a foot stool.

Saturday - Nice breakfast, home and changed and back out round the village at 1, drinks sat outside in sun, then headed to leeds at 5. Met up with the excellent Mark and Jody and Nodule and headed up to Mojo. Many many many drinks later got to basics. It all went tits up from there. Got wrecked, listened to some ace music Tim and Frenchy played a blinder, not sure about beeros mc'ing. Satyed until 8 when we got kicked out, lift home from my mate at 9, straight back to mine and cracked on till mid afternoon. BLOODY BRILLIANT I TELL THEE.

Thanks alot to our leader for sorting mojo's and basics. Hope london is paved with gold. Very Happy

Drugs and microphones do not mix, FACT.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 pm

MarkD77 wrote:I think you can measure the quality of the night on the number of grinning people that were still on the dancefloor at 5am, despite saying they weren’t even going to Basics (me included).

I had a great time, well apart from the moment I left Basics thinking I knew where I was going...I didn't. Got lost, wondered round in the cold and wet for around 1 hour or so...finally flagged a taxi and went to the station (the taxi driver did say I was going the wrong way....)which was closed!!!?? Finally got home for 6am and straight to bed.

It was really great meeting Bish, Mark, Jody, Mrs Bish, Matt, Jim, Wookie, Sinbad, Ben, Michelle and other randoms there!! Top people!!!

Also, it was a pleasure have Tim's sweat on my face in Mojo!!!

Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 am

Matt Long wrote:Just got in from a wicked night out with our leader.

Met Tim for a few drinks in Mojo before getting the train and hitting Ilkley in style. Started at a grade2 listed building called "The Albert",it even has a log fire. We mingled amongst the crowd,majority chavs before moving to the up and coming place in Ilkley.......Renaissance! Here we saw a fight and listened to Robin S "Show Me Love".At this point,may i add,Tim seemed very content. The night was topped off by Timm making friends with one of Featherstones "hardmen" whilst The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was suddenly dropped in the background. Tim was up for any kind of afterparty and i quote:"chavvy" party.........i decidedto go home............top night Tim :-)

Woah I am missing all the good shit lately.

Matt Ten Points for the report minus a million for lack of details...
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:I think you can measure the quality of the night on the number of grinning people that were still on the dancefloor at 5am, despite saying they weren’t even going to Basics (me included).

I had a great time, well apart from the moment I left Basics thinking I knew where I was going...I didn't. Got lost, wondered round in the cold and wet for around 1 hour or so...finally flagged a taxi and went to the station (the taxi driver did say I was going the wrong way....)which was closed!!!?? Finally got home for 6am and straight to bed.

It was really great meeting Bish, Mark, Jody, Mrs Bish, Matt, Jim, Wookie, Sinbad, Ben, Michelle and other randoms there!! Top people!!!

Also, it was a pleasure have Tim's sweat on my face in Mojo!!!

Very Happy

You've done very well there to remember all those names, I'm impressed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:23 pm