VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Fandango Widewheels
Juanito
scarlet pimpernel
jim_kezzle
dainbramaged
midgetgem
Ben
Son of Nod
peenieman
Broadhead
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
Seeley
T.B
shAdy
mundros
Jnr DJ
RvZ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
wookie
elrusto
Bishop
Sherrers
28 posters

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

dainbramaged
    dainbramaged

Number of posts : 8

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

Post  dainbramaged Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 am

Token Bird wrote:break some legs, and some of the punter's faces Very Happy

"break a leg" wasn't far enough, brilliant.
    I just laughed out loud in my office, and got a funny look.

Bishop wrote:What work you doing down there? sorry for all the questions, but im a nosey cake.

Public Relations =)
    Will scout around for that article on tools innabit =P

bigdaddy wrote:Who needs list then?

Already on it! Much obliged though =)
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

Post  shAdy Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am

bigdaddy wrote:Who needs list then?

Sherrers has mine. I did forget to put myself on it but hopefully he has corrected this.
    dainbramaged
    dainbramaged

Post  dainbramaged Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

shAdy wrote:hopefully

Words don't get much more operative for you right now, do they? cyclops
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 am

dainbramaged wrote:
    shAdy wrote:hopefully

Words don't get much more operative for you right now, do they? cyclops

I've seen him this evening and he's bearing up and seems to have things under control(ish). I'm on the fun bus to Matter so I'm confident I'll manage to gain entry.
    dainbramaged
    dainbramaged

Post  dainbramaged Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

shAdy wrote:
    I've seen him this evening and he's bearing up and seems to have things under control(ish). I'm on the fun bus to Matter so I'm confident I'll manage to gain entry.

Ah nice! Well in that case, I'll see you on the dancefloor for a bit of this bounce

and a splash of this affraid

and a healthy dollop of this confused
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Mint! Will post more when I'm capable.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm

aye heard from tim it was good

said he'll be back in the land of the living on wednesday
    mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

Post  mundros Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I spoke to Craig on Sunday and he said they got a good crowd response, the performance went well and all were jovial!

Nice work fellas!
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm

glad to hear it! Any pics or vids? Sod the music I want to see sherrers in a cape!! Twisted Evil
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 am

it was an absolute triumph!

sorry I didn't get to meet some of you apparently it was chaos backstage afterwards.

I was blown away. Well done!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

It was an absolute triumph. Fucking amazing.

There are proper photos coming but here's a few with my camera phone from the side of the stage. The crowd went mental from the first track - I think seeing an actual live drummer really tripped them over.

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo-crowd2

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo-crowd

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo4

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo1

L to R: Emlyn, Tim, The Machine, Rob.

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo-band

And of course, MOUSTACHE WARS in the greenroom after...

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Vvwillo-moustachewarz
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 pm

sounds brilliant

I recognise Emlyn from the Evil Mambo band that played at Dirty Disco last month.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 am

Has anyone got more photos? The crew are putting together the video over the weekend. PM to me pls. Or to Sherrers.

Been nice to pop up on facebook and see people going "wow, that was great".
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 am

I was sadly remiss. I have only fond memories Very Happy

Are the rumours of a film of it true?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am

the rumours are true cos I started them Very Happy

a big

THANK YOU

to all who came and supported us. Sorry I couldn't mingle afterwards I thought a great weight would be lifted but I stayed stressed out for about 48 hours afterwards. I was panicking for about a month so it took a while to normalise. I was fine until we ran way overtime on the soundcheck and I had to race across London several times, leading us to arrive about 5 mins before we were due on which was a massive freak out. I foolishly tried to avoid the Bonfire traffic by taking a route new to me and ended up driving in circles slowly losing my mind No

but it went well. should have some foootage after the weekend.

thanks again!

Very Happy
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 am

From all reports it sound's like I missed a proper good night. Can't make it to matter either, which is rubbish. Really looking forward to seeing the footage next week. Did Tim wear his cape?? ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Sherrers wrote:the rumours are true cos I started them Very Happy

a big

THANK YOU

to all who came and supported us. Sorry I couldn't mingle afterwards I thought a great weight would be lifted but I stayed stressed out for about 48 hours afterwards. I was panicking for about a month so it took a while to normalise. I was fine until we ran way overtime on the soundcheck and I had to race across London several times, leading us to arrive about 5 mins before we were due on which was a massive freak out. I foolishly tried to avoid the Bonfire traffic by taking a route new to me and ended up driving in circles slowly losing my mind No

but it went well. should have some foootage after the weekend.

thanks again!

Very Happy

Big congratulations sherrers on what sounds like a sterling performance. Although your driving skills sound shite. Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 am

dunno, I reckon driving all the way there and back and across London 6 times was pretty good.

The stress piled up on me at (isn't it always) the 11th hour and I had so much stuff to remember I could not concentrate. Not helped by people constantly texting me about getting their retarded mates in No

Like I said, schoolboy error. Shall I take the route I've taken a thousand times when I was a courier or shall I try to 'save time' by taking the route so new it isn't even been built yet or printed on my A-Z ?

With 20 mins to go before we are due to play?

Dur.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 am

option a
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 am

Sherrers wrote:dunno, I reckon driving all the way there and back and across London 6 times was pretty good.

The stress piled up on me at (isn't it always) the 11th hour and I had so much stuff to remember I could not concentrate. Not helped by people constantly texting me about getting their retarded mates in No

Like I said, schoolboy error. Shall I take the route I've taken a thousand times when I was a courier or shall I try to 'save time' by taking the route so new it isn't even been built yet or printed on my A-Z ?

Dur.

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 8 1683185-Stop--Dur-2
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 am

don't you have any roadcrew?

it's nerves, anyone who says they don't get nervous before a gig is a massive liar. Or a man. Often both Very Happy

Sorry I couldn't make it.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 am

it was FUCKING AWESOME!

just brilliant. I had no idea you were a top drummer timbo! all joking aside it is really rare someoen can drum and sing at the same time

gutted there was no cape though

Trentmoller was shit!!

leave the FX alone! no matter how many buttons you mess around with you will still be DJing and not as good as the LLO!

haha!
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 am

any pics?
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Post  scarlet pimpernel Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 am

oh soz just seen them othe rpage

any good pics ? cyclops
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:03 am

no cape was seen

obviously either timbot was so confident there was no cape required or never got round to it due to aforementioned panic Very Happy
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am

Sherrers wrote:dunno, I reckon driving all the way there and back and across London 6 times was pretty good.

Dur.

There was always going to be one moment of panic - that was it. No one died. The show went on - brilliantly! Very Happy
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

Rrriot Guurl wrote:don't you have any roadcrew?

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 am

where is this mystery footage? are you being coy?
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 am

Token Bird wrote:where is this mystery footage? are you being coy?

yeah! give us the bloody footage!
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Post  scarlet pimpernel Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 am

i am very keen to see the film

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:48 am