VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+25
Son of Nod
crang
Broadhead
mundros
Fandango Widewheels
elrusto
Jnr DJ
Rrriot Guurl
Seeley
T.B
Joe
Strange Worlds
shAdy
Ye Olde Rog
FRENCHY
scarlet pimpernel
bigdaddy
Ben
Bishop
jim_kezzle
wookie
RvZ
Jonny Boy
Sherrers
tdmusic
29 posters

Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream)

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream) - Page 6 Empty Re: Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream)

Post  RvZ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 am

Ben Scottish wrote:Mixed Live, Using Ableton Live

oh dear... I think you've said the magic words that wakes the monster out of his slumber!

*hides*
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream) - Page 6 Empty Re: Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream)

Post  shAdy Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 am

Al wrote:

oh dear... I think you've said the magic words that wakes the monster out of his slumber!

*hides*

What he meant to say was, 'the records had been made by other people and had been sequenced and sometimes even looped using a nifty piece of software on a laptop in a room with people in it'.

Hopefully that may placate the beast.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 pm

elrusto wrote:

Soundcloud is f*cking brilliant for obscure mixes... I could spend all day on it

I have to agree with My Learned Spanish Amigo here. It's the bomb.

About bloody time we had some music chat!

Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Al wrote:

*hides*

GGGRRRRRR!

AAAaaaableton.... Baaaad.

Must.... Kill.... Laptop... Fucking.... GGGRRRRR

Things to listen to! (Recommendations of legal music to download/stream) - Page 6 Creatu10
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 pm

you shouldnt of used your passport photo in that post mate
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 am

Journey - dont stop believing.

what a tune.

for fact fans its the song played on the jukebox in the diner at the end of the final episode of sopranos

Last edited by jim_kezzle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 am

final episode of what?
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:58 am

wookie wrote:final episode of what?

whats up wookie you not phychic?

oops, I've corrected the post - missed out sopranos
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 am

I'm from space, i'm not mystic meg
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 pm

anyone seen the original version of the wicker man, I refuse to watch the remake so I cant comment, but there is a wonderful song in the scene with brit ekland bouncing around her bedroom naked, I cant quite find the orignal soundtrack version but this is as close as I can find, it also been covered numerous times, for example by Doves.

http://www.last.fm/music/Paul+Giovanni/_/Willow%27s+Song
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:there is a wonderful song in the scene with brit ekland bouncing around her bedroom naked

There was audio in that scene?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm

shAdy wrote:
    jim_kezzle wrote:there is a wonderful song in the scene with brit ekland bouncing around her bedroom naked

There was audio in that scene?

you are a naughty one (i was going to say that)

very disappointed to learn it was all a body double.

But one for the Barry Norman thread.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 pm

imagine the brief

body double: so what am i doing today?

director: your gonna bounce around the room, driving ewawoowar mental with lust
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:38 am

Here is a mix to warm you up for the weekend:

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/music/podcast/2000_and_One
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Here are a few more mix's for anyone who fancy's a listen. Am currently in the middle of downloading them myself so can't give a report on them. Enjoy!! Very Happy Very Happy bounce

DERRICK CARTER MIX
    Recorded Live @ The Boom Boom Room Chicago
    7/20/09
    Enjoy!
    http://files.me.com/boompty/rr9apd.mp3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten Years Cocoon Radio Show, Radio Sonica 95.2 FM - 21-09-20
    Richie Hawtin Mix
    http://rapidshare.com/files/28359...__Radio_Sonica_95.2_FM_-_evil.mp3

Loco Dice - Live @ Carl Cox Join Our Revolution @ Space Ibiz
    http://rapidshare.com/files/28212...iza__-_15-Sept-2009_mixing.dj.mp3

Ben Watt & Nima Gorji @ Buzzin Fly (Proton Radio) 25.09.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/28510..._proton-radio__-_25.09.2009-y.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/28509..._proton-radio__-_25.09.2009-y.mp3

Nima Gorji is the top one!!

Anyways, hope you enjoy them. Wink
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:29 am

Tim can we make this a sticky?? Get people more involved with sharing music!!
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm

That lovely scouse dj chap Greg Wilson hosts quite a few mixes/edits on his soundcloud for downloading...

here...
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 am

This R_co chap must dedicate his life to putting sets up on Soundcloud (59 pages of them!)... there's some corkers as well, all available for download, many with tracklistings.

http://soundcloud.com/r_co

Cool
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 am

Has anyone seen a Joey Beltram mix? Even though I manage him he doesn't do mixes, and I'm hoping there's a recording somewhere...
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 am

bigdaddy wrote:Has anyone seen a Joey Beltram mix? Even though I manage him he doesn't do mixes, and I'm hoping there's a recording somewhere...

there are a few sets that can be downloaded here:

http://www.ump3.de/audio/joey-beltram/
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 am

been listening to loads of Donato Dozzy stuff recently
    both Dj mixes and productions
    had some of his stuff for about a year now and it just grows on you,
    epic set from mnml ssgs blog, ssgmx 12, 3 parter, amazing stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/donatodozzy
    http://mnmlssg.blogspot.com/

in fact most downloads from that site are really good if you like this particualr genre, its kind of spacey trancey minimal techno.
    Cio D'or one is really dark and deep, sandwell district one is defo worth a listen too.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Donato Dozzy is one guy I still really need to see play live. I love track one from his Aquaplano release, proper druggy techno.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 pm

In case any of you missed this in the lov thread

http://cdn.fairtilizer.com/media/production/mp3s/69/Fairtilizer%2069425%20-%20ivan%20smagghe%20-%20fabric%2010th%20birthday%20set.mp3

3 hrs from Ivan Smagghe at the Fabric 10th Birthday.

I think along with Andy Weatherall this guy never seems to play a bad set.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 pm

but is it legal?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I plead ignorance.

But seriously it's hosted on a reputable site so I would guess so.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 am

I bet my pension Fabric don't know anything about it, even I know they are famously neurotic and territorial.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I think Fabric may know about it as the board it was originally taken from is frequented by a member of their team. If it's a problem remove the link (I guess anyone who wanted it has now downloaded it Wink)
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

Post  mundros Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am

I listened to that hawtin / Dubfire mix some time back - found it thoroughly boring! I hope everyone there was off their nut cos that is probably the only way I would have enjoyed it!

The Loco Dice / Magda pairing was strange, you could tell when each one was on, better than the hawtin bit but I feel it was not the best I have heard from Loco Dice.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 am

I've got a copy of that mix too, I liked the hawting/dubfire bit, but didnt like the magda loco dice bit.

The wortst paring on the Back 2 back exit line ups were Adam Beyer and Eric Pryd, its pretty obvious who is on at when at that one and the two defenitly dont blend that well.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:11 am