VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 27 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I got FIFA 13, it's pretty good. A definite improvement on the last one.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 am

Having re-read that post, I may have well posted in Dutch. I don't think a football game on the PS3 is going to fire much discussion on here Smile
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 am

not really no Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 am

Neither is F1...hehee Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 am

No Nod I follow it (ex- JIm too) I just try not to encourage too many clarkson things on here to scare of the last remaining girls. Or girl.

Trainers, footballs, cars and all that. But I think thats been clear since the get go.

Video games Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 am

Sherrers wrote:No Nod I follow it (ex- JIm too) I just try not to encourage too many clarkson things on here to scare of the last remaining girls. Or girl.

Trainers, footballs, cars and all that. But I think thats been clear since the get go.

Video games Laughing

Ooooh goodie...then you may like this - finished it yesterday;
    Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 27 Senna10
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 am

haha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

read his post again Nod
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 am

Sherrers wrote:No Nod I follow it (ex- JIm too) I just try not to encourage too many clarkson things on here to scare of the last remaining girls. Or girl.

Video games Laughing

I feel so bad I want to encourage the Nod but he just continues to JUST NOT GET IT Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 am

Sherrers wrote:

Video games Laughing

I feel so bad I want to encourage the Nod but he just continues to JUST NOT GET IT Laughing Laughing Laughing

Embarassed
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am

Oh GOD don't be embarrassed Noddy it's just chaps joshing Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Last day in the office today Larry.

Two days of training in Staines. Early finish on Thursday. Head into London for beers on Thursday night with a few mates (including Mika dressed as Hitler).

Friday day mooch around London trying to stay out of trouble.

Friday night I'll be at Cargo.

Saturday I'll be returning home to do some serious crawling to the wife (hopefully in a resonable state). Going out somewhere nice to eat on Saturday evening.

Sunday will be spent being a good husband.

Monday I have the day off work as it's our birthdays cheers cheers cheers cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Last day in the office today Larry.

Two days of training in Staines. Early finish on Thursday. Head into London for beers on Thursday night with a few mates (including Mika dressed as Hitler).

Saturday I'll be returning home to do some serious crawling to the wife (hopefully in a resonable state). Going out somewhere nice to eat on Saturday evening.

Monday I have the day off work as it's our birthdays cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yarm has got some nice places to eat, and is a nice place to visit as well
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 pm

My new party lifestyle is catching up with me, but no rest for the wicked:

Friday - Boozing/eating

Saturday - Playing at Future-Past. God knows what time or if the equipment will be working when i get there (it won't), but should be good anyway.

Sunday - Shush. Probably watch F1 with a headache.

Bizarelly i have wednesday off next week. I have never requested this day, nor do i need it, but someone has put on the rota by mistake so i am going to go with it
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Tuesday night booze sesh cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Who's on at Future Past (apart from you)?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Tuesday night booze sesh cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Damon Wild & Tim Taylor. It will be an acid fest. Not that bothered about this month, it's all about Claude Young in November.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Staines Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Tuesday night booze sesh cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Damon Wild & Tim Taylor. It will be an acid fest. Not that bothered about this month, it's all about Claude Young in November.

Date please
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:

Staines Laughing

Massive Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Date please

November 3rd. Claude Young (first UK date in 7 years) & Takashi Nakajima (First European date EVER) playing together as Different World. 4 hour set. Check out their set at Blackout Fukuoka on Soundcloud. Immense.

Full scale spam. It's been a while and i apologise, but it's a biggy.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I did ask.

We might be available that weekend. I'll check with the lady.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 pm

I have cancelled my plans for this weekend. I can't face Distrikt's birthday, it will be chaos and full of the same old faces.

I am going drinking in Otley instead. Different.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Considering last weekend Larry, it's going to be veeeeeeeery quiet.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Fuck all again for me as well, not long till i go to Krakow though
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Nice quiet weekend for the first time in a while and it's most welcome. A few beers in Otley on Saturday but nothing major.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

wookie wrote:Fuck all again for me as well, not long till i go to Krakow though

When you off there wookie? Its great.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Bishop wrote:

I flyout thursday, really looking forward to it
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm

wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

How long you there for. Its abit of a trek but if you get chance go to Auschwitz and the salt mines.

The only thing that the Polish need to sort out are the toilets. One toilet per bar or restaurant is not good. I had to use the toilet in one bar which had a half door on it, so people could see your feet and your head whilst you had a shite. Bad, very very bad.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

How long you there for. Its abit of a trek but if you get chance go to Auschwitz and the salt mines.

The only thing that the Polish need to sort out are the toilets. One toilet per bar or restaurant is not good. I had to use the toilet in one bar which had a half door on it, so people could see your feet and your head whilst you had a shite. Bad, very very bad.

Till Sunday, it's for a stag do and there's already activities booked, which i didn't want to do, i just wanted to explore Krakow and go to Auschwitz but instead i have to go paint balling whoop de fucking do.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 pm

wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Till Sunday, it's for a stag do and there's already activities booked, which i didn't want to do, i just wanted to explore Krakow and go to Auschwitz but instead i have to go paint balling whoop de fucking do.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh dear.

Never mind, you will enjoy mate. Its a great city.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Broadhead wrote:Nice quiet weekend for the first time in a while and it's most welcome. A few beers in Otley on Saturday but nothing major.

Spending a lot of time in Otley recently Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am