VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 22 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:criminal behaviour sheridan

Agreed. Very Happy

Absolutley brilliant weekend. Tea out with the in-laws and a few drinks on friday

Saturday we played in the Church Cup tournament, scored the winner in the semi final and then won in the final. Fell off for the first time in a match right in front of the crowd and said bollocks in front of the vicar. Sorry vicar.

Sunday had an afternoon at the Red hart with a steel band. The Landlady got shit faced as did Lewis the kitchen boy who was working on the ice cream stand. He was shouting come and buy your fucking ice creams at one point and demanding to know which fucker had pinched his rum punch. He also came over and performed a tap dance for us and managed to cut his foot and his did it without his flip flops on. He was dressed in full hawaiian shirt and straw hat which made it even funnier.

As we left his mum and dad were trying to make him get in the car to go home.

Monday we went to the Epworth show and looked at horses, sheep, goats, dogs, cars and real ale. It rained slightly but not enough to ruin the day.

Great weekend. cheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Got absolutely piss wet through playing golf yesterday.

That about sums up my weekend Very Happy
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Laughing Laughing
    tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Post  tanit Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm

ah right it was a bank holiday. no wonder noone from england answered! dur
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Got absolutely piss wet through playing golf yesterday.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought of you yesterday, and broadhead actually. They had a great falconry display on. They used a kite (not of the feathered variety) to winch this bit of chicken up into the air and then set this falcon loose to fetch it. The falcon pissed off for a good ten mins in the opposite direction, before hurtling back into view and smashing straight into the bit of chicken. Very clever.

He then set an eagle loose to chase a small child, who was dragging a piece of meat, down the show arena. It could have ended being so much more interesting than what it was.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Bish is like a one man time machine. I love it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Got absolutely piss wet through playing golf yesterday.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought of you yesterday, and broadhead actually. They had a great falconry display on. They used a kite (not of the feathered variety) to winch this bit of chicken up into the air and then set this falcon loose to fetch it. The falcon pissed off for a good ten mins in the opposite direction, before hurtling back into view and smashing straight into the bit of chicken. Very clever.

He then set an eagle loose to chase a small child, who was dragging a piece of meat, down the show arena. It could have ended being so much more interesting than what it was.

I thought that was a joke when I first read it. That could have been very messy had the bird decided on child for lunch Smile
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Bishop wrote:

Agreed. Very Happy

Absolutley brilliant weekend. Tea out with the in-laws and a few drinks on friday

Saturday we played in the Church Cup tournament, scored the winner in the semi final and then won in the final. Fell off for the first time in a match right in front of the crowd and said bollocks in front of the vicar. Sorry vicar.

Sunday had an afternoon at the Red hart with a steel band. The Landlady got shit faced as did Lewis the kitchen boy who was working on the ice cream stand. He was shouting come and buy your fucking ice creams at one point and demanding to know which fucker had pinched his rum punch. He also came over and performed a tap dance for us and managed to cut his foot and his did it without his flip flops on. He was dressed in full hawaiian shirt and straw hat which made it even funnier.

Monday we went to the Epworth show and looked at horses, sheep, goats, dogs, cars and real ale. It rained slightly but not enough to ruin the day.

Great weekend. cheers

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Agreed. Very Happy

Great weekend. cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Agreed. Very Happy

Great weekend. cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing dont know what you mean.

I have made the news.

[url=http://www.valeofyorkpoloclub.co.uk/latest-news.php?cat=513&title=Dickinson Wood Win the Church Cup]http://www.valeofyorkpoloclub.co.uk/latest-news.php?cat=513&title=Dickinson Wood Win the Church Cup[/url]
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Did anyone go out in Leeds over the bank holiday?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 pm

No weekend plans again Larry Sad

This is made even worse by the fact that next weekend and the weekend after are write offs as well as I'll be travelling for work.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:No weekend plans again Larry Sad

This is made even worse by the fact that next weekend and the weekend after are write offs as well as I'll be travelling for work.

God you are dull. Wink

No plans tonight, playing tomorrow, then its Coldturds house warming BBQ.

Taking junior out sunday. (not Junior from the forum). Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 pm

This Junior?

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:This Junior?

The very same. Laughing Laughing Laughing (its wasted on me as I have no sound)
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

You mean you don't know the tune?

cyclops
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:You mean you don't know the tune?

cyclops

No, not by the name alone. Is this strange?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

It's a well famous toon!

Your school discos must have been poor.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:It's a well famous toon!

Your school discos must have been poor.

We only listened to pagan chanting and danced round fires.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Bishop wrote:

God you are dull. Wink

I'm easily the biggest dullard in dullsville on here.

I went out last week in an effort to.. go out more...and went straight back home again because Shoreditch filled me with hate and revulsion and ooh look! there is ANOTHER cunt with skin tight longshorts on, espadrilles and a shirt that is too tight!' what a shocker.

I've not left the house since nor do I plan to unless there is some sort of ace armageddon.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

God you are dull. Wink

I'm easily the biggest dullard in dullsville on here.

I went out last week in an effort to.. go out more...and went straight back home again because Shoreditch filled me with hate and revulsion and ooh look! there is ANOTHER cunt with skin tight longshorts on, espadrilles and a shirt that is too tight!' what a shocker.

I've not left the house since nor do I plan to unless there is some sort of ace armageddon.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Grumpy old man.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm working in London for a couple of days in October so you'll be coming out with me then Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Brilliant weekend.

Few beers in the local friday with an indian to finsih the night off.

Saturday, great afternoon at the polo. Managed to stay on. Then back home and out to Coldturds house warming which turned into a very busy party in Metfucks back garden. A fire was lit and pants were burnt. I am glad I had left before that kicked off.

Sunday saw a visit to the annual Osberton dog show. Very funny watching the agility section with dogs who clearly didnt want to jump over bars and go through tunnels despite their strange owners telling them to.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Bishop wrote:Brilliant weekend.

Saturday, great afternoon at the polo. Managed to stay on. Then back home and out to Coldturds house warming which turned into a very busy party in Metfucks back garden. A fire was lit and pants were burnt. I am glad I had left before that kicked off.

Sunday saw a visit to the annual Osberton dog show. Very funny watching the agility section with dogs who clearly didnt want to jump over bars and go through tunnels despite their strange owners telling them to.

Blyth living up to it's stereotypes. Love it cheers
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

They burnt everything in sight. Metfucks mrs had to stop the European gays from burning their shirts.

I was slightly unnerved at one point when a random chap turned up who was so pissed he walked leaning to the left. He could not stand up straight. When he eventually decided to leave he walked straight into the garden shed which he thought was the way out and spent 5 minutes in there trying to get back out.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

My trip to Whitby

By T-Ballz aged 34 and 11/12ths

Yesterday, the CMD, Mini CMD and I went to Whitby. We settled on Whitby after reviewing the 'things to do in the North East' website and coming to the conclusion that there is fuck all to do in the north east.

It was really sunny during the drive there, I had to wear my sunglasses. I was rather upset though as I've only had them a few weeks and they are already scratched. Put me on a bit of a downer really.

The drive there was a hoot, I managed to get the CMD to scream at me about five times. She's such a wuss Very Happy

When we got to Whitby the car park was full so we had to drive over the harbour swing bridge and up to the Abbey. All the kids loved my car, all the parents shook their heads. I smiled.

We parked up at the Abbey then strolled down past St Mary's church and down the 199 steps. I can confirm that the tradition of counting the steps is still going strong.

At the bottom of the steps we turned left and went for fish and chips. It was one of those chippys where there is a takeaway and a restaurant. This bit didn't go too well. The CMD wanted skate wing and chips, I wanted fish bits and chips and the mini CMD wanted rissole and chips. The CMD ended up with haddock and chips, I ended up with battered sausage and chips, the mini CMD was the only person who left 100% happy. Apparently there was soemone knew working in the restaurant and they weren't calling the orders properly meaning their stock management had gone to shit. The young man who served us was most apologetic, I empathised with him. I did offer to send SON round to deliver a motivational speech to the staff, but they declined.

We ate our various meals sat on the harbour wall Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj3_as5suh1tLkzS9Sgq2QQnF1c-8fnM3CSJny-5aM1Ce5VokX&t=1

After a hearty feed it was off to play on some amusements. I had a go on the shooting game and didn't miss a shot. I am actually a very good shot, I've never used a real gun though. Only air rifles. The mini CMD beat me at air hockey.

Then we went on a little excursion on a replica of the Endeavour Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 22 Whitby%2520270908%2520012 We had to sing sea shanties. I don't know any sea shanties so I just busied myself amusing another passengers pet dogs.

After all that excitement it was ice cream time. I had vanilla with cinder toffee and the girls had bog standard Mr Whippy in waffle cones with chocolate sprinkles. It was then back up the 199 steps (not good after chips and ice cream) and back home. It took a good 10 minutes of the journey home for my excitement levels to come back to something like normal Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:

They burnt everything in sight. Metfucks mrs had to stop the European gays from burning their shirts.

I was slightly unnerved at one point when a random chap turned up who was so pissed he walked leaning to the left. He could not stand up straight. When he eventually decided to leave he walked straight into the garden shed which he thought was the way out and spent 5 minutes in there trying to get back out.

Who are these people you speak of?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Raggy and Dinger.

Great report Ballz. I like Whitby. cheers
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm

I like how people with nicknames have further nicknames. Good work cheers
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Bishop wrote:

1st laugh out loud of the week Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 pm