VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+18
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
jim_kezzle
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Tiny
bigdaddy
T.B
Sherrers
Bishop
wookie
Son of Nod
Mac
elrusto
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
22 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 2:57 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stout is good in pies (Steak and Guinness Pie).

Whatever you do, dont' drink it.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Thu May 24, 2012 3:00 am

I'm more clean shaven than i have been for a long time and i can safely say i hate it. It was a neccesity as my facial hair had reached critical point ginger but i am not a fan. Grow you bastard, GROW!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 am

bigdaddy wrote:Today's pet hate: O2.

Last week I paid my phone bill, so O2 cut off my phone.

Yes, I thought that was odd behaviour as well. So I called them.

"No sir! You paid NEXT month's bill, not last month's! So we cut off your phone!"

After some discussion, they agreed that perhaps they could be more flexible about allocating payments. The phone was reconnected.

This month's bill isn't due for another 5 days, and I've had four texts since saying "we're going to cut off your phone."

Today, after several enjoyably fruity phone calls, they sent me a "we're sorry" package.

Unlabelled, no message. Six bottles of stout in a presentation package, tied with an O2 ribbon.

And it's not like they don't know I'm Australian, particularly after some of the language used in the call.

What does one do with stout? What is stout for?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now if it had been a bowl of that fruity punch that we drank at the blue oyster club that time we visited, I bet you wouldnt be moaning. Wink

Nice tipple was that.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 am

bigdaddy wrote:

What does one do with stout? What is stout for?

It's a word we use in English to describe a big fatty without making them blub.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 3:43 am

Broadhead wrote:I'm more clean shaven than i have been for a long time and i can safely say i hate it. It was a neccesity as my facial hair had reached critical point ginger but i am not a fan. Grow you bastard, GROW!

Do you look like The Hood?

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 32 1110
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 am

Pretty much, yeah
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 7:36 am

Broadhead wrote:Pretty much, yeah

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Thu May 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Whingers and moaners!!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Ben wrote:Whingers and moaners!!

Yes? Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Nothing worse mate. Very Happy
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu May 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Yes? Very Happy

LOL was not meaning you mate. Wink
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Bishop wrote:

True story, we have set a plan of attack for the weekend. With the drive being 5 1/2 hours we planned to set of early tomorrow. One of my mates has done nothing but complain about having to get out of bed early on his day off. Has truly done my head in!!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Ben wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

True story, we have set a plan of attack for the weekend. With the drive being 5 1/2 hours we planned to set of early tomorrow. One of my mates has done nothing but complain about having to get out of bed early on his day off. Has truly done my head in!!

Poor form. Stick him in the boot.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Ben wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Go without him. Simple. I have zero tolerance for mates like that.
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Ben wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

I just think it's sheer Lazyness. Anyways if I continue I will sound like a whinger!! Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Ben wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Ben wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

I just think it's sheer Lazyness. Anyways if I continue I will sound like a whinger!! Wink

Too late. Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Drug him up and drop him off somewhere really rough. That'll teach him Twisted Evil
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Drug him up and drop him off somewhere really rough. That'll teach him Twisted Evil

Dubai slave market?

Bit harsh. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Drug him up and drop him off somewhere really rough. That'll teach him Twisted Evil

Dubai slave market?

Bit harsh. Very Happy

I was thinking Stockton High Street Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I have just sat in the sun for 15 minutes. I now feel a tad faint and my head is burnt. Bald men from Wakey, not built for sun-worshipping.

Being dressed head to toe in black won't have helped matters though.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Sheridan will argue that point. He has to me at great length. Until I wanted to die.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 pm

T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Sheridan will argue that point. He has to me at great length. Until I wanted to die.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm

T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

It's all dependent on the fit of the clothing and windspeed. But then T.B. it sounds like you already know this Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Yes but being a vagina wearer she found a magical subtext that somehow had eluded me (me... the author of the text) a subtext that black fabric is somehow a metaphor for black skin.

I was on about black being a radiator for heat, which is why Bedouins wear black rather than white in the deep desert. Basically I was trying to talk about physics and you managed to make it about racism.

Man vs Woman. Right there.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Sherrers wrote:Yes but being a vagina wearer she found a magical subtext that somehow had eluded me (me... the author of the text) a subtext that black fabric is somehow a metaphor for black skin.

I was on about black being a radiator for heat, which is why Bedouins wear black rather than white in the deep desert. Basically I was trying to talk about physics and you managed to make it about racism.

Man vs Woman. Right there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing again.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Sherrers wrote:a subtext that black fabric is somehow a metaphor for black skin.

"Black tulle don't crack"? Yeah, Chico says that a lot as well.

In other news, I am greatly amused that O2 just called, said sorry, and said my next phone bill would be waived as a not-stout-based apology.

Then they cut my phone off again, just to be sure. SIGH.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:a subtext that black fabric is somehow a metaphor for black skin.

"Black tulle don't crack"? Yeah, Chico says that a lot as well.

In other news, I am greatly amused that O2 just called, said sorry, and said my next phone bill would be waived as a not-stout-based apology.

Then they cut my phone off again, just to be sure. SIGH.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stout, waived phone bill, cut off from the world.

They love you Daddy.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed May 30, 2012 2:54 am

Corrosion, the bane of my life.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed May 30, 2012 6:25 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Corrosion, the bane of my life.

Old age mate. Happens to us all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 am