VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+18
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
jim_kezzle
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Tiny
bigdaddy
T.B
Sherrers
Bishop
wookie
Son of Nod
Mac
elrusto
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
22 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 31 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Broadhead Fri May 18, 2012 12:34 am

Any toe-based injuries i can sympathise with. I suffered with a fungal foot disease for many years, still do, but it' clearing up now after getting some tablets. Yay for modern medicine.

Anyway, when it was at its peak i was once in the bath and i went to scratch my big toe. Imagine my horror when my entire toenail came off in my hand. Lovely. Needless to say my bath was ruined, so i got out and dried (this is erotic isn't it? No? ok) and made my way to the bedroom.

I went to get some underwear out of the top of a very old chest of drawers and pulled it too hard and the draw fell out. The corner of the very heavy draw landed....yes......you guessed it, where i once had a toenail. I screamed like a child and dived across the room with my toe cupped in my hands, much to the annoyance of my ex who was watching Desperate Housewive or summat and told me to shut up or get out. I went for the latter and hobbled to the bathroom.

As i uncupped my hands i saw a substantial amount of blood and nearly fainted. It was like a scene from a really shit horror film. I had to use a full roll of Andrex to stem the tide, which i obviously got another bollocking for.

I can look back and laugh now, but at the time it was a bit shit like.

Last edited by Broadhead on Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 31 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Bishop Fri May 18, 2012 12:48 am

Broadhead wrote:Any toe-based injuries i can sympathise with. I suffered with a fungal foot disease for many years, still do, but it' clearing up now after getting some tablets. Yay for modern medicine.

Anyway, when it was at its peak i was once in the bath and i went to scratch my big toe. Imagine my horror when my entire toenail came off in my hand. Lovely. Needless to say my bath was ruined, so i got out and dried (this is erotic isn't it? No? ok) and made my way to the bedroom.

I went to get some underwear out of the top of a very old chest of drawers and pulled it too hard and the draw fell out. The corner of the very heavy draw landed....yes......you guessed it, where i once had a toenail. I screamed like a child and dived across the room with my toe cupped in my hands, much to the annoyance of my ex who was watching Desperate Housewive or summat and told me to shut up or get out. I went for the latter and hobbled to the bathroom.

As i uncupped my hands i saw a substantial amount of blood and nearly fainted. It was like a scene from a really shit horror film. I had to use a full roll of Andrew to stem the tide, which i obviously got another bollocking for.

I can look back and laugh now, but at the time it was a bit shit like.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ouuccccchhh ya bastard. I hate toe problems. Once had operations on my big toes. Its was horrendous.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri May 18, 2012 12:50 am

I remember as a kid I once proper wound my Mum up and she tried to boot me up the arse and missed and booted the door frame as I escaped through it.

Cue two broken toes.

Get down Mum Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 am

"get down Mum" Laughing Laughing

I spent years fighting fungal feet without realising it lives in your shoes and socks.

You have to sling them all to get rid.

Also you need to live on a beach for a while cyclops
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 18, 2012 1:43 am

Sherrers wrote:"get down Mum" Laughing Laughing

I spent years fighting fungal feet without realising it lives in your shoes and socks.

Mrs Hooters says she wants custody of our unborn child and for me to move out because I took my boots off in the kitchen last night. She said my feet smelt of dog shit.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 18, 2012 1:46 am

you can't make booze by stomping on dog shit

you want some grapes
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri May 18, 2012 2:01 am

Bishop wrote:

Mrs Hooters says she wants custody of our unborn child and for me to move out because I took my boots off in the kitchen last night. She said my feet smelt of dog shit.

Hahahahahaaaa.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:you can't make booze by stomping on dog shit

you want some grapes

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am on it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri May 18, 2012 2:04 am

Bishop wrote:

Have you decided if the child is going to be wiccan or pagan yet?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 18, 2012 2:08 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Have you decided if the child is going to be wiccan or pagan yet?

We are undecided as yet. Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 am

I guess it will be the one with most nudity involved Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 pm

"Can i have a ham salad sandwich with mayonnaine please? Oh and can you not cut it in two please"

"Do you want Mayonnaise love?"

"Yes"

"Do you want it cutting in two?"

"No"

Guess who has just got a CUT IN TWO ham salad sandwich with SALAD CREAM on it? Unbelievable Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

are you sure you're a northern?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

T.B wrote:are you sure you're a northern?

I'm watching my figure. It's not going well.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Bread and mayonnaise are not good for your figure young man Evil or Very Mad
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Better than my old diet of bacon and sausage sarnies and Mars Bars though.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Hahahahaha. Even worse, he got Salad Cream,.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

This is true. But if you cut those out you'll see a more rapid change.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I usually just have soup for lunch now but it's a bit warm and i want to go out at lunch and see the sun for a bit.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I usually just have soup for lunch now but it's a bit warm and i want to go out at lunch and see the sun for a bit.

Salad?

And don't forget your sun protection Wink
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue May 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Laughing I love todays salad dodging tips
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 am

As well as hating people, London and daylight I just CANNOT BELIEVE the pastiness of my pins.

They are like two columns of smash with sausages for feet.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 am

Sherrers wrote:As well as hating people, London and daylight I just CANNOT BELIEVE the pastiness of my pins.

Sausages for feet has just ruined me.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed May 23, 2012 3:37 am

Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 am

Broadhead wrote:

I'm watching my figure.

The easier it is to see...
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Sherrers wrote:As well as hating people, London and daylight I just CANNOT BELIEVE the pastiness of my pins.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am currently hating the waiting game. I do not whether I am coming or going.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Why? are you the captain of a submarine?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

Today's pet hate: O2.

Last week I paid my phone bill, so O2 cut off my phone.

Yes, I thought that was odd behaviour as well. So I called them.

"No sir! You paid NEXT month's bill, not last month's! So we cut off your phone!"

After some discussion, they agreed that perhaps they could be more flexible about allocating payments. The phone was reconnected.

This month's bill isn't due for another 5 days, and I've had four texts since saying "we're going to cut off your phone."

Today, after several enjoyably fruity phone calls, they sent me a "we're sorry" package.

Unlabelled, no message. Six bottles of stout in a presentation package, tied with an O2 ribbon.

And it's not like they don't know I'm Australian, particularly after some of the language used in the call.

What does one do with stout? What is stout for?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:35 am