VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+6
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
T.B
Bishop
Son of Nod
Broadhead
10 posters

We are gathered here today........

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

We are gathered here today........ - Page 2 Empty Re: We are gathered here today........

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:32 am

No cos it's like being in a HD film AND in your best.

It's working sister! I'm not joking.

I'd say you looked like shit godzillas if you did
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

We are gathered here today........ - Page 2 Empty Re: We are gathered here today........

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 am

Token Bird wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:We are gathered here today........ - Page 2 33158610

No way!

and is that Bishop with clothes on???

Hello. Yep that is I. Clothes on. I was well behaved on Fanny Wheels big day.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 am

Sherrers wrote:not showing off like but your snaps are 3 foot by 5 and crisp as a trouserpress sales rep

on my massive monitor

the dog won't sit on my lap in my command chair so he's ruining the whole vibe

spanish bastard

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . Dont you be calling benny bad names now sheridan. he will get a complex.
    Tiny
    Tiny
    vw

Number of posts : 362

Post  Tiny Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:We are gathered here today........ - Page 2 Markjo10

Awwwwwwwwww.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:not showing off like but your snaps are 3 foot by 5 and crisp as a trouserpress sales rep

on my massive monitor

spanish bastard

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . Dont you be calling benny bad names now sheridan. he will get a complex.

He's a dog, he's ginger and he's spanish. He's eats sheep shit, travels in the boot and licks his own privates how much further can he go before he gets a 'complex?". Complexity is not part of his dictionary. "Complicado" is though.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

on my massive monitor

spanish bastard

He's a dog, he's ginger and he's spanish. He's eats sheep shit, travels in the boot and licks his own privates how much further can he go before he gets a 'complex?". Complexity is not part of his dictionary. "Complicado" is though.

Why can't humans lick their own parts... No
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 pm

See now you've given NODZ a complex.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

on my massive monitor

spanish bastard

i thought prince had two ribs removed, so he could.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 pm

wookie wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

on my massive monitor

spanish bastard

i thought prince had two ribs removed, so he could.

So they say...tad extreme if he did just for that.....would you???
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Urban myth, they said that about Catherine the Great and Greta Garbo.

Prince is so wee if he did that he'd roll into a teeny purple ball like a woodlouse.

I have the dubious honour of knowing a man who professionally fellates himself. From the Manumission years. Years I have chosen to ignore for tax purposes.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Sorry Nodz and Bish ruined your marriage Mark BTW

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 pm

There's always one or Bish too... Very Happy Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Sherrers wrote:Urban myth, they said that about Catherine the Great and Greta Garbo.

Prince is so wee if he did that he'd roll into a teeny purple ball like a woodlouse.

I have the dubious honour of knowing a man who professionally fellates himself. From the Manumission years. Years I have chosen to ignore for tax purposes.

i thought catherine the great got bummed by a horse?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 pm

wookie wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Urban myth, they said that about Catherine the Great and Greta Garbo.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 pm

wookie wrote:

Was it a cyberdine systems robo-centaur with option butt plug?

WOOP WOOP WRONG

Wookie is basically the Alan Davis of the forum

Ever noticed how any woman in power either gets a bit of a bad rep or is basically burned to death or dunked?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:

WOOP WOOP WRONG

Ever noticed how any woman in power either gets a bit of a bad rep or is basically burned to death or dunked?

Gotta love google....Queen of Russia, who died as a result of being crushed by a horse during intercourse with it...must have been like a wheelie bin!!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

I can't believe what you've all done to my marriage.

We're doomed.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:24 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I can't believe what you've all done to my marriage.

We're doomed.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:

WOOP WOOP WRONG

Gotta love google....Queen of Russia, who died as a result of being crushed by a horse during intercourse with it...must have been like a wheelie bin!!

IT

DIDN"T

HAPPEN

why is it blokes are totally up for believing the maddest shit about women but if someone said oh yeah Lord Nelson lost his arm fisting a lion they'd be laughed out of History and have to stand in the school corridor.

twits
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:40 am

If it's on the internet it's true. Were you not aware of this rule? (see post on Prince and his rib removal)
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 am

If it was possible no bloke would get married for starters Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:44 am

Token Bird wrote:If it was possible no bloke would get married for starters Very Happy

The decline of the shoe and handbag industry would be inversely proportional to the rise of the rib removal industry.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:44 am

i never said it was true, it's just what i'd heard
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:If it was possible no bloke would get married for starters Very Happy

The decline of the shoe and handbag industry would be inversely proportional to the rise of the rib removal industry.

I for one purchase my own thank you very much mister man

I'd like a job in the rib shop. With a big crowbar. The bible (that isn't true either wookie love) said we were made from your ribs. I'm having them back for the sisters.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am

I'd very much like to see that in a graph form.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:50 am

Sherrers wrote:

I'd very much like to see that in a graph form.

I wanted to do this but I can't upload pictures at work. I'll get on it tonight.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 am

Having had broken ribs i can safely say i don't want anyone messing with 'em, especially an angry TB with a rusty crowbar.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 am

Token Bird wrote:

One of those TBisms that for no reason cracks me up Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 am

Token Bird wrote:

I'd like a job in the rib shop. With a big crowbar. The bible (that isn't true either wookie love) said we were made from your ribs. I'm having them back for the sisters.

pfft everyone knows the bible aint real petal, now the book of mormom thats real
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 am

wookie wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

pfft everyone knows the bible aint real petal, now the book of mormom thats real

You mean there's no Easter Bunny?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 am