VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
jim_kezzle
Ye Olde Rog
Con
T.B
bigdaddy
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
crang
wookie
Sherrers
elrusto
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Tiny
20 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:54 pm

It's defo the 23rd, RA getting things wrong yet again. They have Straight Up at Wire every Saturday.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Broadhead wrote:It's defo the 23rd, RA getting things wrong yet again. They have Straight Up at Wire every Saturday.

I knew it, I'm fluent in Leeds.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 pm

none of us will end up going anyway
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 pm

wookie wrote:none of us will end up going anyway

This is very true. Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

I haven't been out since about April/May Sad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

Pshaw.

I haven't been out this year.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:36 pm

If Facebook is anything to go by Scott has left this thread and will be appearing shortly on the DC10 one.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 am

having two weekends in on the spin, means i actually feel human on monday for a change

it does feel weird and good at the same time
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:It's defo the 23rd, RA getting things wrong yet again. They have Straight Up at Wire every Saturday.

I knew it, I'm fluent in Leeds.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

he is speaking in morse code. regional morose code.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:02 am

wookie wrote:having two weekends in on the spin, means i actually feel human on monday for a change

it does feel weird and good at the same time

I have done the same and was still falling asleep on the couch at 9pm last night. Might as well have had a mad one.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

The East coast at the weekend proving to be just what i needed. Cayton Bay is well nice, virtually no one about and the scenery was quality. I will be back.

Rolando & Alan Oldham playing at Beaverworks on bonfire night. UR in the house, none of this namby pamby german fashion techno, some proper Detroit stuff for those that know/care. So about 50 people in Leeds, the rest will be wanking over Luciano's nose flute guff at Mint.

Payday Friday. Thank the lord, i'm currently living like a peasant.

Making new friends. Not something i'm very good at, as you can imagine.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Broadhead wrote:The East coast at the weekend proving to be just what i needed. Cayton Bay is well nice, virtually no one about and the scenery was quality. I will be back.

Rolando & Alan Oldham playing at Beaverworks on bonfire night. UR in the house, none of this namby pamby german fashion techno, some proper Detroit stuff for those that know/care. So about 50 people in Leeds, the rest will be wanking over Luciano's nose flute guff at Mint.

I like the sound of that.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:The East coast at the weekend proving to be just what i needed. Cayton Bay is well nice, virtually no one about and the scenery was quality. I will be back.

I like the sound of that.

Aye, good innit. Theres fireworks and everything. Which i hate, obviously. Plus this is Beaverworks, it will be some Catherine Wheel or summat, that Me & Rentaghost will probably have to light mid-set.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Rolando played vox last year, pitched everything up to about +8 and smashed everything to bits
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

wookie wrote:Rolando played vox last year, pitched everything up to about +8 and smashed everything to bits

Perfect. Just the way we like it down there.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:16 pm

wookie wrote:Rolando played vox last year, pitched everything up to about +8 and smashed everything to bits

Result!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Broadhead wrote:

it was good, till he played tony lionni found a place at that speed, that wasn't good
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

it was good, till he played tony lionni found a place at that speed, that wasn't good

Bet that sounded like some proper cheesy 90's helium laced piano track.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm

it certainly did

and in other news

i've won a tenner on the lottery
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Drinks are on you then cheers cheers cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Drinks are on you then cheers cheers cheers

i might get you one on saturday
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:49 am

wookie wrote:it certainly did

and in other news

My lotto news is..... 6 numbers!!!!! Very Happy

3 numbers on two lines....20 baps!!!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 am

Son of Nod wrote:
    wookie wrote:it certainly did

and in other news

My lotto news is..... 6 numbers!!!!! Very Happy

3 numbers on two lines....20 baps!!!

you've won twenty breadbuns, thats alot of dough
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

Broadhead wrote: Luciano's nose flute guff

this Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:08 am

i came on here to bask in the loving glow of my favourite imaginary friends. ended up moaning (FORUM CRIME) but you lot have actually broken my frosted crust sunny
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 am

Ministry of Sound in finally doing something good again shocker.

I've just bought Live & Remastered. 5 CD's. Larry Levan, David Morales, Todd Terry, Kenny Carpenter and Justin Berkmann. All early 90's sets live at the club. That really is too good for me to miss.

I'd have loved to have gone their in the early days, however i was only 13 so wouldn't have got in. Shame.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Spotify on the iphone. So now i don't have to listen to the fat mong and her proper fit mate talking about X-Factor every fucking day.

Those M.O.S CD's i got on Friday. The Morales one is a total surprise. Ace. Todd Terry is as expected. Ace. Justin Berkmann is probably my favourite one mind.

Not being totally skint for the rest of the month. Which means i will be able to do stuff. Not that i will, but at least i have the choice for once.

Arsenal not being totally shit for a change.

It's not all good news though......
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:Spotify on the iphone. So now i don't have to listen to the fat mong and her proper fit mate talking about X-Factor every fucking day.

Those M.O.S CD's i got on Friday. The Morales one is a total surprise. Ace. Todd Terry is as expected. Ace. Justin Berkmann is probably my favourite one mind.

Not being totally skint for the rest of the month. Which means i will be able to do stuff. Not that i will, but at least i have the choice for once.

do you still have to pay for spotify, or is it free now?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Spotify on the iphone. So now i don't have to listen to the fat mong and her proper fit mate talking about X-Factor every fucking day.

do you still have to pay for spotify, or is it free now?

No, i just downloaded the app for nowt.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Sunshine. It just makes everything look better doesn't it? I can see one of my coastal escapades coming on this Saturday, make the most of it.

Playing the last slot this Sunday morning 3-6. It's always a laugh doing a back to back set with the lad Prentaghast. Jacking chicago shit a plenty.

Marvin Gaye on the way to work. Soothing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm