VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+22
shAdy
Beatrix
benwaa
Mouldy
Rentaghost
Jnr DJ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Rrriot Guurl
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
T.B
crang
Sherrers
Son of Nod
jim_kezzle
Bishop
RvZ
Broadhead
bigdaddy
26 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 26 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 am

wookie wrote:i've just had something read out by steve lamacq on bbc6 music

What was it?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 26 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  wookie Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 pm

nowt impressive
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 pm

wookie wrote:nowt impressive

WHAT WAS IT??????
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm

now now, he asked for suggestions for songs with great endings

i emailed one in, as i was bored, and it got read out
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 pm

wookie wrote:now now, he asked for suggestions for songs with great endings

Great endings lyrically or musically?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

just what you think are great endings
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

wookie wrote:

just what you think are great endings

This is very vague, what did you think was a great ending? I'd have gone for A Day in the Life by the Beatles. Or anything by Justin Beiber. I love it when they end.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 pm

the end part of PDA by Interpol
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Unless i'm going out drinking, i never leave the house without a packet of Extra Strong mints.

I have never marinated any sort of meat.

I don't like, nor see the point, of party poppers, though i miss indoor fireworks.

The bulb in the light above my bath went months ago. I have no intention of changing it any time soon.

I can only have the volume on my TV or radio on even numbers, though 5 and 15 are acceptable.

I like Kiwi fruit.

The 17.31 444 from city square is never, ever late, meaning i miss it every single day. I sometimes catch it up on foot though, mainly on Fridays.

I've never eaten at Nando's. I don't want to either.

My work shoes need healing. Ideally id like some new ones instead.

The fridge at work is on far too cold a setting, i have to defrost my sandwisches on a daily basis. Except when i bring quiche.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:29 pm

your like a wakey version of Alan Bennet
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Broadhead wrote:Unless i'm going out drinking, i never leave the house without a packet of Extra Strong mints.

I don't like, nor see the point, of party poppers, though i miss indoor fireworks.

The bulb in the light above my bath went months ago. I have no intention of changing it any time soon.

I can only have the volume on my TV or radio on even numbers, though 5 and 15 are acceptable.

I like Kiwi fruit.

The 17.31 444 from city square is never, ever late, meaning i miss it every single day. I sometimes catch it up on foot though, mainly on Fridays.

The fridge at work is on far too cold a setting, i have to defrost my sandwisches on a daily basis. Except when i bring quiche.

I don't understand the menu...
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:14 am

Broadhead wrote:Unless i'm going out drinking, i never leave the house without a packet of Extra Strong mints.

I like Kiwi fruit.

Sexual healing?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 am

I like Kiwi fruit.

Sexual healing?

Spiritual.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello you orrible lot. Very Happy

Oooh I havent half missed ya. Best get you up to date with Blyth.

Mad Eye Riley is organsing a coach trip to the dogs. I cant make it I am afraid.

Kev Metfuck has been to Germany and is now in Ireland and is then going to Scotland. Dr Izzy, his partner is pregnant.

There is a new lady in town. Apparantley she is dating some chap from the Charnwood hotel, however it is said that she has been frequenting the Red Hart and offering her wares to the gentleman clientelle. When asked whether she thought she was a prostitute, Mad Eye Rileys response was "Oh yes, and more". We are all intrigued to know what the "more" bit entails.

The White Swan is still closed.

Mrs Baughan was most dissapointed with her mixed grill in the Angel last friday. "Not enought meat" she exclaimed.

The local shop appears to be getting ready for a make over. I hope they get some new staff who can smile.

It looks like the blyth cricket club bonfire will make a welcome return after 2 years absence. It is for village folk only so dont be telling anyone. A family ticket is £8 in advance £10 on the door.

The polo season is coming to an end this weekend, as is Fandangos life. Smile

That is all for now.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Bishop wrote:Hello you orrible lot. Very Happy

Mad Eye Riley is organsing a coach trip to the dogs. I cant make it I am afraid.

Kev Metfuck has been to Germany and is now in Ireland and is then going to Scotland. Dr Izzy, his partner is pregnant.

There is a new lady in town. Apparantley she is dating some chap from the Charnwood hotel, however it is said that she has been frequenting the Red Hart and offering her wares to the gentleman clientelle. When asked whether she thought she was a prostitute, Mad Eye Rileys response was "Oh yes, and more". We are all intrigued to know what the "more" bit entails.

Mrs Baughan was most dissapointed with her mixed grill in the Angel last friday. "Not enought meat" she exclaimed.

The local shop appears to be getting ready for a make over. I hope they get some new staff who can smile.

It looks like the blyth cricket club bonfire will make a welcome return after 2 years absence. It is for village folk only so dont be telling anyone. A family ticket is £8 in advance £10 on the door.

That is all for now.

Must..........resist.........obvious........joke.......

Welcome back m'lad.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

That is all for now.

Any offers for posting your name on the facebook event wall?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I had some of the best burgers i've had this year last night.

The taxi driver who took me home used to play near where i live when he was younger. His grandma lived nearby.

The McDonalds vouchers i have on my desk run out on Sunday. I reckon they will go unused.

I don't like forced fun.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm

where did you go for burgers?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Just to a friends house. They were lush, served with garlic, onions, tomato and a jalapeno and tomato chutney.

Fabulous, my compliments to the chef.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:47 pm

wideface and his friend

sitting in a tree

b-u-m-m-i-n-g
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

wookie wrote:wideface and his friend

sitting in a tree

b-u-m-m-i-n-g

Haha, no trees were involved. Or bumming for that matter.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 pm

wideface and his friend

sitting in a flat

t-o-u-c-h-i-n-g

each other up
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm

sitting in a flat

t-o-u-c-h-i-n-g

each other up

Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Broadhead wrote:

sitting in a flat

t-o-u-c-h-i-n-g

each other up

Laughing

burgers and a quick grope, your perfect night out
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

sitting in a flat

t-o-u-c-h-i-n-g

each other up

Laughing

burgers and a quick grope, your perfect night out

You're not wrong. But alas it wasn't to be.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Wookie is jealous to death that he didnt get an invite Scott. Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 am

That is all for now.

I swear I think today I have been in the worst mood in living memory but Bish's Blyth Gazette always makes my day.

Bless you, you lovely simple bumpkins Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Sherrers wrote:

That is all for now.

I swear I think today I have been in the worst mood in living memory but Bish's Blyth Gazette always makes my day.

Bless you, you lovely simple bumpkins Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 pm

i've just had my best ever samosa
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I thought I was poorly. My throat was constricting. I asked my dad and his diagnosis was my body was finally doing the decent thing and trying to shut me up.

Turns out I'm allergic to the fumes of the resin I'm laying down on the bathroom planks. I'm fending them off with fags.

It makes my left hand tingly, like a stroke.

In other news I found the missing bits to my millennium falcon in a very old suitcase . I'm 46.

This is not an inappropriate age thing as I have got far more excited about the big tin of Yacht varnish I'm cuddling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:45 pm