VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+22
shAdy
Beatrix
benwaa
Mouldy
Rentaghost
Jnr DJ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Rrriot Guurl
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
T.B
crang
Sherrers
Son of Nod
jim_kezzle
Bishop
RvZ
Broadhead
bigdaddy
26 posters

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 10 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 am

What about your many hand held gadgets?

*waits for single entendre*

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane - Page 10 Empty Re: Wookie's World of the Criminally Mundane

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

bigdaddy wrote:Today's mundanity:

Today I can't get any work done because yesterday I used the facing page of my big day-at-a-time diary to write notes from a phone call. And now I don't have any space to write down a to-do list for today. You laugh, but this really is throwing off my productivity.

Ronald Reagan used to work from a to do list.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:56 am

1. ask aide who this woman nancy is
    2. breathe
    3. practice winking and pointing
    4. invade some gosh darn commie hell hole
    5. breathe
    6. sell everything to my pals
    7. shake hands with some dang fool
    8. breathe
    9. ok plans for Mars to be annexed
    10. re-take alaska from those golly weird commie eskimos
    12. er...
    'what comes after 12?'
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

The waltzer is still as good as I remember, the umbrella ride is not.

Mothers really can talk tirelessly when they have had a drink.

I love the smell of horses and silage.

Blyth cricket team are cheats.

Bob nudd really does know how to catch carp off the top, using a pole and dog biscuits.

RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Its not easy stealing vinegar dispensers from a pub.

The beer in the White Swan is cheaper and tastes far better than in the Red Hart.

Shaving your nether regions when drunk is neither big nor clever.

The fair at Doncaster is not a safe place for upstanding members of the community like me. There were real life chavs.

Champagne wipes my memory. Shocked
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 am

I'm defrosting my fridge.
    I've never done it before.
    It seems a cup of boiling water in the top bit helps the process along nicely.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 am

I recently defrosted the freezer. Not intentionally, i just forgot to shut the door and went out to work.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:18 pm

I find it difficult to sleep if the temperature is above 25degC. I found this out last night.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 am

i've just bought a 9v square battery for the lounge smoke alarm
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 am

Broadhead wrote:I recently defrosted the freezer. Not intentionally, i just forgot to shut the door and went out to work.

The power used to go out quite often in Ibiza.

It went off once when I was away for about a week and didn't trip back on at the fuses.

You could smell the fridge from outside the house. Fact.

I went in and you know how a fridge is designed to be airtight to keep in the cold? it also works the other way. In august in Ibiza it can do 80 degrees all month.

I had to open it... but I did consider just rolling the fucker up in a carpet and burying it.

I tell thee... I've seen some things.... it was worse than any horror movie you could imagine. But real.

On the plus side I had invented life out of ingredients found in any supermarket.

I had to take almost everything out the kitchen, put up plastic sheets and take the hose to the fucker. Things ran away. Some swam.

There is no other word than 'gross'.

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Bloody hell. I think if we strapped you to a chair and threw random words at you you would have a story about it.

Fridge! "well there was this one time"

Anglepoise Lamp "funny you should say that because I was in a meeting at Pixar..."

Mascara mistakes "well... Geilgud and I were in the scottish play on tour in asia..."

Bagels! "did you know that hole in a bagel is modelled on my anus..."

Laughing

Don't take it bad. It's why I like you.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 pm

I've just endured one of the most boring 1 on 1 meetings I've ever had the displeasure of being in. I was having to nip myself to stop my eyes from rolling. He waffled on about social media and what an expert he was but I could tell he didn't have a clue. He also told me he was a go go dancer from Primal Scream before they were famous. Twat. He better give me some money and become a client after that.

I'm at an age where I'm having to control my nasal hair.

My car is filthy, inside and out and I just can't be arsed cleaning it.

I'm down to just 3 pairs of boxer shorts that don't have holes in them.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 pm

prentaghast wrote:I've just endured one of the most boring 1 on 1 meetings I've ever had the displeasure of being in. I was having to nip myself to stop my eyes from rolling. He waffled on about social media and what an expert he was but I could tell he didn't have a clue. He also told me he was a go go dancer from Primal Scream before they were famous. Twat. He better give me some money and become a client after that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

prentaghast wrote:I've just endured one of the most boring 1 on 1 meetings I've ever had the displeasure of being in. I was having to nip myself to stop my eyes from rolling. He waffled on about social media and what an expert he was but I could tell he didn't have a clue. He also told me he was a go go dancer from Primal Scream before they were famous. Twat. He better give me some money and become a client after that.

I like Rentaghost more every day.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:14 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:

I like Rentaghost more every day.

I feel truly accepted now. Cheers Rog. I shall celebrate by having a long overdue and official name change to Rentaghost.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:18 am

......... well I would have done if it let me.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 pm

prentaghast wrote:......... well I would have done if it let me.

I'll do it for you.

Remember to use the new username when you log in.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 am

The council are thinking of buying the dinosaur,i'm for it to be honest Smile

I,m 36900th in the world at i basketball

My bro has gone to salisbury to meet an anesthetist on a date

I have a pair of denon ds 5000s under my bed

I got told off by a teacher on my way to the gym the other night,coz i was riding my bike across the grounds,i turned round and said "i,m not in school no more mate",and carried on,this is childish i know,but it gave me slight pleasure

Three young student girls have moved in downstairs,they,ve already set the fire alarm off,and i,ve also had to complain about there music

The front steps of our flat are covered with crane flies
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm

crang wrote:The council are thinking of buying the dinosaur,i'm for it to be honest Smile

I,m 36900th in the world at i basketball

My bro has gone to salisbury to meet an anesthetist on a date

I have a pair of denon ds 5000s under my bed

I got told off by a teacher on my way to the gym the other night,coz i was riding my bike across the grounds,i turned round and said "i,m not in school no more mate",and carried on,this is childish i know,but it gave me slight pleasure

Three young student girls have moved in downstairs,they,ve already set the fire alarm off,and i,ve also had to complain about there music

The front steps of our flat are covered with crane flies

Laughing Laughing Laughing Class
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm

crang wrote:The council are thinking of buying the dinosaur,i'm for it to be honest Smile

I'm in the jobbie market right now as it happens. I'm free!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:18 pm

I have moved from sleeping on my side to sleeping on my back. I have no idea why this is.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 pm

I cant sleep on my back. I twitch. Shocked

My garden contains, a sledge, a football, a broken gazebo, 2 broken bbq's, 3 pink fold away chairs and 3 blue fold away chairs, some broken solar lights and a large burnt patch of grass.

This weekend I am tackling the scarp yard that is my garden.

I went for a run last night.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 am

I updated a Jesuit PC. I asked if they wanted spell check or are they still against spells in general. No one laughed.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Ha ha I love a period of absenteeism and coming back to this thread is a comfort.

The world may turn and chuck shit at everyone but there will always be the Mundane Thread.

Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I used to be a rocker and have hair down past my shoulders. Shocked

I then got into Hip Hop and turned into Tim Westwood and would only wear clothes three sizes too big for me.

My first car was a suzuki jeep convertable. Everytime it rained I had to endure wet feet and wet seats even though the roof was on.

The house phone was missing for a few hours on sunday, its now been found and is back recharging.

My postman continues to post as much junk mail as he can through my letterbox.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I have trimmed my sideburns....makes it look like I have cut mi hair again!
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Bishop wrote:I used to be a rocker and have hair down past my shoulders. Shocked

I then got into Hip Hop and turned into Tim Westwood and would only wear clothes three sizes too big for me.

My first car was a suzuki jeep convertable. Everytime it rained I had to endure wet feet and wet seats even though the roof was on.

The house phone was missing for a few hours on sunday, its now been found and is back recharging.

My postman continues to post as much junk mail as he can through my letterbox.

I had long hair too Bish. Tit length at its longest and worn in a pony tail quite often. That was more because I was a long haired raver though. I was just 15.

In more reminiscing style mundanity:

I've never worn Naff Co 54.

I was shaving at 12.

I used to be embarrassed when my mate wore his Ark jacket when we were knocking about. One of my sisters had a Groover jacket too. It was the Hoover logo but with Groover on it instead. Classy times.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm

I have a huge spot on mi jawline!!! Not impressed!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 pm

more dullness just in...

Bleaching gravel with a diluted solution makes it sparkle! (Mind you don't let it drain into the ground water though).

I got my second total massive crash and burn brush off from a woman yesterday. 2 in a month. Although on my graph it's not too bad as they were the first 2 attempts in 4 years. Embarassed

My uncle Johnny is 85 and even now maintains a perfect proper quiff. Silver. He was one of many Irish nationals who fought for the British in WWII. Air force. Bombers.

I really don't know what to do with my collection of timber when I move. Anything else I have I can live without but... it's just so useful!

I saw a Sinclair C5 the other day.

Bad drainage is the bane of all gardening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm