VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Beatrix
jon carter
tanit
Mac
Tiny
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
Son of Nod
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
Ye Olde Rog
Bishop
RvZ
Sherrers
T.B
Broadhead
20 posters

Token Bird's Grotto of Romance.....

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Token Bird's Grotto of Romance..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Token Bird's Grotto of Romance.....

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Token Bird's Grotto of Romance..... - Page 3 Tumblr10[/quote]
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Token Bird's Grotto of Romance..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Token Bird's Grotto of Romance.....

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

dissect our souls, make a fist of pure emotion and lay bare how shit me and Scott are here
    Mac
    Mac
    vw

Number of posts : 219

Post  Mac Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:22 pm

what have I missed??

you went on a DATE?? fuck off

your dog wouldn't let you. you dog slag
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Token Bird's Grotto of Romance..... - Page 3 Dog-cr10
    tanit
    tanit
    w

Number of posts : 175

Post  tanit Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Sherrers wrote:dissect our souls, make a fist of pure emotion and lay bare how shit me and Scott are here

I'd like to see this question answered please

oh right yeah very non specific area that 'degree of attraction' innit.

DOGZ man. Would you go out with the ace-est bestest girl in the world but she was a hound?

be true

while on the topic of dogs
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Mac wrote:what have I missed??

you went on a DATE?? fuck off

your dog wouldn't let you. you dog slag

Laughing true.

I can't imagine timmy as anything but a spinster.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm

hahaha 'spinster'.

spot on
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 pm

he's avoiding the question Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Last Friday whilst out on my date i decided to buy some Smints, so that i didn't have bad breath. Because i'm considerate like that. I got them from the vending machine in the pub that had a pole in it.

I've just seen the best before date on them. October 2010.

The things i do for love Embarassed
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

so....

Scott.

What's the plan?

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Sherrers wrote:so....

Scott.

What's the plan?

I don't have one as yet. Defo buy my mints beforehand though.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh, and avoid places where i might know people.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Good strategy.

*makes notes*

That might be tough though. I'd be hard pushed to go anywhere where I could be sure of not seeing anyone. I don't mean I am a 'face' I just mean where I could be 100% sure of it. It's a mental state not a reality.

Where are you thinking?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Sherrers wrote:Good strategy.

*makes notes*

That might be tough though. I'd be hard pushed to go anywhere where I could be sure of not seeing anyone. I don't mean I am a 'face' I just mean where I could be 100% sure of it. It's a mental state not a reality.

Where are you thinking?

I'm not falling for that one. Though pretty much anywhere but Distrikt should cover it Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

whoa whoa I'm being completely serious I don't know what Nod is tittering about.

You don't have to give the address it's the strategy that counts.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 pm

it's good thinkig there as i've been on some and the geezer is obviously a regular (or in one case the owner) and they are non-stop 'hey how you doin' yeeeah I'm well popular , nice to see yas'

LOOK AT ME YOU NIT HELLO?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm

I've still not got over the last one.

A cautionary tale in how shit I am at the whole thing.

In an update I'm spending this week not getting in touch in the hope it will all go away Embarassed
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Sherrers wrote:whoa whoa I'm being completely serious I don't know what Nod is tittering about.

You don't have to give the address it's the strategy that counts.

Well it will be somewhere we can sit, converse, drink and be merry. No loud soundtrack and not full of idiots. Hard in Leeds i know, but i'll manage it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

I noticed though that your unique strategy is wine but no dine.

Without dining I can't even imagine going on a date but if I had to find somewhere quiet and pleasant for drinking it would be nigh on impossible.

I tell you a good spot. The Victorian cafe bit of the Henry Moore centre. Lovely.

It'll make you look dead clever Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Hang on.

How you get so many?

Where does it start?

That's my main problem Embarassed

You internet groom don't you?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Sherrers wrote:I noticed though that your unique strategy is wine but no dine.

Without dining I can't even imagine going on a date but if I had to find somewhere quiet and pleasant for drinking it would be nigh on impossible.

I tell you a good spot. The Victorian cafe bit of the Henry Moore centre. Lovely.

Good idea, however i haven't eaten a proper meal since last week and don't want to start feeling ill and have to leave. That would be horrendous.

You can't get much more relaxed than a few drinks. I have a couple of places in mind, though it would be ungentlamanly to make the decision without consulting my fair maiden Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Sherrers wrote:Hang on.

How you get so many?

Where does it start?

That's my main problem Embarassed

You internet groom don't you?

Well it's hardly my looks, wit or charm is it?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Good idea, however i haven't eaten a proper meal since last week and don't want to start feeling ill and have to leave. That would be horrendous.

You can't get much more relaxed than a few drinks. I have a couple of places in mind, though it would be ungentlamanly to make the decision without consulting my fair maiden Very Happy

On a serious note. In my youth I seem to recollect that some girls got annoyed if I didn't say exactly what we were doing and where we were going. They didn't like being handed the buck.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Basically he should be in bed but he wants to WERQ the anorexic look while he's got it. We've all been there.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

On a serious note. In my youth I seem to recollect that some girls got annoyed if I didn't say exactly what we were doing and where we were going. They didn't like being handed the buck.

Good advice, i like it. I will test the waters and use my non-existant powers of persuasion. Weatherspoons it is, mines a pint love.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 pm

RvZ wrote:

When was that? 1897?

Actually that is a good call if you have 100% belief in your choice.

Last edited by T.B on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 pm

T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Basically he should be in bed but he wants to WERQ the anorexic look while he's got it. We've all been there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Too true.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm a reverse anorexic.

I make everyone else sick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am