VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Rentaghost
Rrriot Guurl
mr.a
Ye Olde Rog
Matt Long
midgetgem
Studio
crang
Welsh
Ben
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
jim_kezzle
Fandango Widewheels
bigdaddy
Sherrers
RvZ
elrusto
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
Broadhead
T.B
Son of Nod
28 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 10 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  wookie Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

no mate theres no food,

why dont you bring a packed lunch and a flask of tea if you get hungry

and maybe one of those walking sticks that has a seat attached at the top, so you can have a little rest, if it all gets too much for you
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

Thats not a bad idea actually.

'4 potted beef sarnies, a penguin, a calypo drink, 20 Marlboro Lights and some ear plugs, all squeezed in to tuppence-wear'

Rave on Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 am

People eating food in clubs used to make me feel ill. Now I quite like the idea.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:32 am

do you take a pack up out with you as well?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:45 am

Imagine the shame of getting kicked out of a club for eating a billy bear Ham sarnie in a darkened corner.

'look, either hand it all over or you are out'

I think i'd walk as long as i could keep my reformed pig sandwiches.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 am

"you got any scotch eggs mate?"

"no mate, got some savoury eggs though, 3 for £1"
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 am

'has any one got any E's?'

'Yeah, i've got some mate'

'What are they?'

'Red leicester, Edam & Mozarella'

'No, E's mate, i said E's'
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:52 am

Caught sniffing crisps and bummin butties.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm

In a hours I begin my trek from sotuh to north. Looking forward to getting back to blighty, even if it is for just a few days. I'm not likely to post again today so I will wish you all a good weekend!
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Aye, have a good one Mark. It's scorchio i tell thee.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:Aye, have a good one Mark. It's scorchio i tell thee.

Aye it is. Sat in me y fronts its that hot.

Tonight - BBQ at a mates

Tomorrow - Trip to Matlock and then off to clumber park for some food and booze and abit of cricket/football, see how many people we can hit.

Sunday - If the weather is nice, sit in the garden with a nice glass of wine or ten. sunny
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

tonight - burn some cd's

tomorrow - some friends are back from travelling, go and see them, catch up, then go to shift, get stinking drunk

the day after tomorrow - hangover, and park if people are going
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 pm

What time do you think you will be getting there lad?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 pm

dont know mate, will find out plans tomorrow day time, and give you a text

just found out there's a bbq between 6-8pm, so you dont have to bring a pack up
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh really? I will be there at 6 then, on the dot! I wasn't going to come until 8 but if youre there before that then i will.

I'm coming down with all my mates. I'll be the bloke on his own in the corner Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Broadhead wrote:Oh really? I will be there at 6 then, on the dot! I wasn't going to come until 8 but if youre there before that then i will.

I'm coming down with all my mates. I'll be the bloke on his own in the corner Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing stood at the front of the queue. Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 pm

he loves queues, as it looks like he's got friends when stood in it
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I'll turn and try and talk to someone, then do that nervous smile where you raise your eyebrows as they have ignored me. Then i'll look around pretending i've seen someone i know, and shuffle off.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'll turn and try and talk to someone, then do that nervous smile where you raise your eyebrows as they have ignored me. Then i'll look around pretending i've seen someone i know, and shuffle off.
    I call that "The Sidewinder".

I also like that moment when you see someone you vaguely know coming towards you in a very restricted space like a corridor and you can tell they recognise you with a flicker of their eye but they look away or ferociously stare ahead and you end up doing the same for some reason and there is a point when you are a couple of feet away from each other that peripheral vision means the entire enterprise is clearly insane and doomed.

That is a "Nob Joust"

When one or in very special cases both of you decide at that last minute to break the embargo and pretend you 'just' came out of a trance and recognise the other with a massive theatrical greeting...

That is a "Toss Meet"
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I'll turn and try and talk to someone, then do that nervous smile where you raise your eyebrows as they have ignored me. Then i'll look around pretending i've seen someone i know, and shuffle off.
    I call that "The Sidewinder".

I also like that moment when you see someone you vaguely know coming towards you in a very restricted space like a corridor and you can tell they recognise you with a flicker of their eye but they look away or ferociously stare ahead and you end up doing the same for some reason and there is a point when you are a couple of feet away from each other that peripheral vision means the entire enterprise is clearly insane and doomed.

That is a "Nob Joust"

When one or in very special cases both of you decide at that last minute to break the embargo and pretend you 'just' came out of a trance and recognise the other with a massive theatrical greeting...

That is a "Toss Meet"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

'Toss meet' Laughing

Water. All over me keyboard.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

When you are in a place like the smoking area of a nightclub or on the stairs in a houseparty and you are boxed in by 4 enthusiastic people half your age talking about facebook or iPhones and they are so off their faces they can't tell how boring they are being or when to allow one of the other 3 to speak or indeed recognise the look of pain and despair on my face which means I want to die...

This is being 'Quadra-Monged' or 'Caught in The Cross-Tit'
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Sherrers wrote:When you are in a place like the smoking area of a nightclub or on the stairs in a houseparty and you are boxed in by 4 enthusiastic people half your age talking about facebook or iPhones and they are so off their faces they can't tell how boring they are being or when to allow one of the other 3 to speak or indeed recognise the look of pain and despair on my face which means I want to die...

This is being 'Quadra-Monged' or 'Caught in The Cross-Tit'

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Good game goood game!

When you are in the middle of a proper shit-storm with 2 people losing their rag and you can't just walk away because it will make things worse but the two people see you as switzerland but don't want to hear anything you have to say so all you can do is look back and forth but not linger too long on either face to show any favouritism....

That's "Melt-Down Tennis"
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 am

ooh I like the new game!

I am not clever enough to play today though No
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 am

I'm home, it's sunny and the tunes are plentyfull cheers cheers cheers
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:18 am

Shhh_ift was a great party (especially outside) and top value at a fiver in.

Drank a little (ie a shitload) too much yesterday though, so I aint feeling too clever right now drunken
    Matt Long
    Matt Long
    w

Number of posts : 131

Post  Matt Long Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

I'll second that,great atmosphere especially outside,was good to see everyone.....including grandpa broadhead! Rolling Eyes
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 am

Laughing

T'was a good weekend.

It's all about the football for me for the next few weekends.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Maybe we'll be notified next time of these events?

That would be nice. Maybe even an invite?

Sad

*teeny tiny violin plays...*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:07 am