VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Ben
Beatrix
Matt Long
Rentaghost
RvZ
elrusto
crang
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Rrriot Guurl
Studio
bigdaddy
Jnr DJ
jim_kezzle
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Broadhead
Welsh
Son of Nod
shAdy
Sherrers
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
28 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 am

Don't apologise, i don't think i'd like him anymore.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 am

Actually, i have just looked and seen it is the 19th Birthday and he is playing all frigging night.

Yes, you be sorry, you lucky git.

'Go out of your mind, go insane'

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

He always plays all night.

I'm taking a flask.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm

And a tartan rug.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Wow you get up early too.

I thought I was the only one.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

'So Get Up' LOL

T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Broadhead wrote:Don't apologise, i don't think i'd like him anymore.

I can be pretty confident you'd still love him.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 pm

MarkD77 wrote:

I made the assumption i wouldnt due to his woeful productions over the past few years, but i reckon a night at the Ministry listening to him would convince me. If only other people didn't have to be there, then it would be perfect.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

I made the assumption i wouldnt due to his woeful productions over the past few years, but i reckon a night at the Ministry listening to him would convince me. If only other people didn't have to be there, then it would be perfect.

I liked Spacedance. But I can't remembe if it was the Radioslave remix. He is still fucking amazing as a DJ.

So are you blaming your retirement from clubbing on agrophobia?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm

MarkD77 wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

I liked Spacedance. But I can't remembe if it was the Radioslave remix. He is still fucking amazing as a DJ.

No, i'm blaming my hatred of the general public Laughing

I'm just not a people person you see.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:

No, i'm blaming my hatred of the general public Laughing

I'm just not a people person you see.

I have found someone grumpier than me cheers
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 pm

I don't do mornings!

This raised a smile though. Lovely stuff (and a million times better than the Sasha remix):

Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Tenaglia playing for a million hours sounds like a clubbing nightmare to me. At least it will be funny if he does this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkVs_3FbN8&NR=1

That Basics mix he did was awful too. Still no idea why they got him to do that when he's only played once or something............

Anyway, this is all about the love right so do excuse my moan! I did really like his Athens mix though.

I'm also loving the thought of tonight when 7000 Leeds fans will be at Barnsley to cheers the boys on. A cheeky Tuesday night booze up beckons.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

prentaghast wrote:Tenaglia playing for a million hours sounds like a clubbing nightmare to me. At least it will be funny if he does this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkVs_3FbN8&NR=1

That Basics mix he did was awful too. Still no idea why they got him to do that when he's only played once or something............

Anyway, this is all about the love right so do excuse my moan! I did really like his Athens mix though.

I'm also loving the thought of tonight when 7000 Leeds fans will be at Barnsley to cheers the boys on. A cheeky Tuesday night booze up beckons.

Trust me, I'm a picky fucker and Tenaglia's sets are epic. Everyone who likes dance music should make a point of seeing him at least once.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I have seen him but being the miserable sod I am didn't really enjoy it. Very prog and shining a big spotlight in the crowd are my over riding memories.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 am

Some Love.

My Mam has decided to put all her CDs in a 'Deejay's' wallet. I said I had loads of old ones and forgot. My Dad popped round and reminded me so I grabbed the nearest one (one of those enormous Pioneer jobbies that hold about 200+) and wanged all the old CDs out dead fast and gave it him.

Just spent hours finding some fucking gems! I've gone a bit up my arse playing only new stuff (almost all from VVWI Embarassed ) and sifting through an old box that was left pretty much untouched but sort of contained a bit of an era.... it was nice.

Thing is as well, a lot of house is disposable by nature and doesn't age well... but some fucking does and I'm having them out Wink

sunny

(also I don't have to go near the massive pile of email promos now, yay)
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 am

Hire a promo listener
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am

Sherrers wrote:Thing is as well, a lot of house is disposable by nature and doesn't age well... but some fucking does and I'm having them out Wink

The stuff Mike and I were playing in the first days of Playtime has aged brilliantly, if I says so myself. I have buckets of old CDs I'm going through and playing bits and pieces out.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Thing is as well, a lot of house is disposable by nature and doesn't age well... but some fucking does and I'm having them out Wink

The stuff Mike and I were playing in the first days of Playtime has aged brilliantly, if I says so myself. I have buckets of old CDs I'm going through and playing bits and pieces out.

I download shed loads of tracks every month but I always find myself coming back to the old favourites.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Agreed. I always play a few old bits in with all the new, even if they aren't obvious classics. I like stuff that stands the test of time.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm

wookie wrote:Hire a promo listener

Magda?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm

May have aksed this before, but what sites do you all use to download your music.?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I only use iTunes. Because I am posh.

king
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Al wrote:I only use iTunes. Because I am posh.

king

Was, Al, was posh.

You have moved to the midlands remember. Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 am

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Bishop wrote:May have aksed this before, but what sites do you all use to download your music.?

beatport
    junodownload
    djdownload
    boomkat
    whatpeopleplay
    digital doghouse
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 am

more good stuff

payday tomorrow
    parmo on friday
    matther dear - little people (black city) mark e remix
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:30 am

Arsenal last night - sublime
    Friday tomorrow - lovely stuff
    Robert Hood rare species mix - don't know how this passed me by but it's amazing. I bet Rentaghost has had it ages.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Post  Rentaghost Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Broadhead wrote:Arsenal last night - sublime
    Friday tomorrow - lovely stuff
    Robert Hood rare species mix - don't know how this passed me by but it's amazing. I bet Rentaghost has had it ages.

Is that the really fast one on Logistic? Yes, very good indeed. I've actually got one better from the same time which is a promo mix for rare species with all them tracks plus a few more that couldn't get licensed. I will upload for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 am