VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Jnr DJ
midgetgem
Son of Nod
mundros
Broadhead
Matt Long
bigdaddy
tdmusic
Mouldy
Ben
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
Seeley
Juanito
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Sherrers
Jonny Boy
T.B
jim_kezzle
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
28 posters

Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 32 Empty Re: Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

Post  Bishop Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 pm

This weekend:

Tonight - drive to horbury to my mates house along with several other country bumpkins and booze.

Tomorrow - Drink in wakey ( oh god) Broadhead will I be safe. Tomorrow night attend a basement party dressed as Jesus. (anyone got a beard i can borrow, mine is sparse and Mrs Bish is using hers). I am using a large branch i found as my staff, I think it has woodworm. Get right on it.

Saturday - Pray my crown of thorns is still in tact, crack on.

Sunday - Home for birthday drinks in honour of mad eye riley. She is 108.

Monday - Go somewhere nice for walk.

Should be good.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 32 Empty Re: Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm

No one is ever safe in Wakey. NO ONE!
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Bishop wrote:(anyone got a beard i can borrow, mine is sparse and Mrs Bish is using hers).

Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

The weekend has just started with a rather nice glass of fizz in the unge at Schiphol. The atmosphere is a bit flat though. No doubt things will have warmed up by the time I get to Mint tonight. Giddy as a kipper I tell thee!
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm

MarkD77 wrote:So is anyone else braving the Leeds House Mafia/ket brigade for a bit of Riccardo V on Thursday night? I'm giddy as fuck about seeing him play but not so about the crowd (I'm turning into a boring old twat). Saying that, you can't have everything in life.

Yes, I shall also be in attendance!! Canny wait like! Very Happy

Hmmm, the crowd in Mint club... odd one that. I thought it was awful when Loco Dice was on (too crowded) but great for Luciano when there was room to dance. Admittedly yes there were still several pairs of sunglasses kicking about, and lots of young'uns but everybody was buzzing their chops off!

Rest of weekend:

Friday - crack on, maybe with some outdoor beer action

Saturday - sleep, then go out for a meal with some old friends on the night. Maybe some more mischief?

Sunday - booze, again hopefully outdoor beer action

Monday - chill
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

You are a hard man Rusty. Outdoor boozing? it's going to be bloody freezing all weekend, 12 degrees tops.

If you are at a loose end saturday how about Detatched? Laughing Only messing! (i'm on 9pm until half 12 with another lad, the boy Prentice. 9PM? Madness!!!!!)
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Yeah, you're absolutely right Broadheeeed. Wishful thinking. Drinking inside somewhere!

And I'd have defo been up for Detatched but I'm out for a meal, being all civilised and that
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 am

Tonight I'm popping down to Mint.

Tomorrow I'm in my local all day for a birthday.

Sunday I've no idea what will be going on.

Monday hopefully I'll have stopped whatever I was doing on Saturday & Sunday...
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Got back from goa

Numbing the pain of reality through drink and magick dust

I know not for what i am

Yet i am humble,in awe of my being
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm

elrusto wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:So is anyone else braving the Leeds House Mafia/ket brigade for a bit of Riccardo V on Thursday night? I'm giddy as fuck about seeing him play but not so about the crowd (I'm turning into a boring old twat). Saying that, you can't have everything in life.

Yes, I shall also be in attendance!! Canny wait like! Very Happy

Hmmm, the crowd in Mint club... odd one that. I thought it was awful when Loco Dice was on (too crowded) but great for Luciano when there was room to dance. Admittedly yes there were still several pairs of sunglasses kicking about, and lots of young'uns but everybody was buzzing their chops off!

Rest of weekend:

Friday - crack on, maybe with some outdoor beer action

Saturday - sleep, then go out for a meal with some old friends on the night. Maybe some more mischief?

Sunday - booze, again hopefully outdoor beer action

Monday - chill

Mission accomplished! Very Happy

Mint club was very busy for a while, but cleared out enough later. Villalobos was on form. We left about 7.30 and it was till pretty full then
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Did you drink outdoors? You nutter!

I had lots of fun at Detatched. It wasn't as busy as i thought it would be and i played to very few people but i loved being able to thrash it out a bit more than usual.

I had a laugh though (who were those 2 girls outside Jim? They were well funny)but the biggest laugh of the night for me was one of my mates, who had told the wife he would be on his best behavoiur and definately wouldn't be coming to a club, coming to the club. He was rat arsed when he met us in the pub, i mean proper steaming, so god knows why he wanted to stay out longer. On Easter Sunday he was supposed to be going to his partners parents Ruby wedding anniversary. He said he would be there (which he did attend by the way) but he drunkenly stumbled whilst trying to climb on to a podium and cut his head open and gave himself a black eye.

I would have killed to have been there to see her face when she woke up to the sight of him in the morning.

Amazing scenez.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Mint really got moving about 2:30/3am when Cassy came on. Made it until about 7:30am myself. As already said Villalobos was on top form. Had a great night.
    hyperion
    hyperion
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 41

Post  hyperion Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 am

Damn I miss a good night out in Leeds! That place absolutely rocks, and has probably the friendliest people in clubbing.

I worked in Leeds for 2 years and I'm sure I didn't take enough advantage of it.

Technique at Mint and pretty much any event at Stinky's really kicked arse.

Anyway, come Sep/Oct I'll be up there again, I'm sure.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 am

crang wrote:Got back from goa

Numbing the pain of reality through drink and magick dust

I know not for what i am

Yet i am humble,in awe of my being

Poor old Crraaangg.

Laughing

Is it just me or does everyone come back from India with their head bent?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 am

No I agree. It's not just the drugs it's one of those massive culture shock incidents.

It has bent the heads of the best of us.

Although for me it takes a longer time now.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Token Bird wrote:Is it just me or does everyone come back from India with their head bent?

I didn't, but then I have no feeling at all for the India hippy stuff.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:Did you drink outdoors? You nutter!

I had lots of fun at Detatched. It wasn't as busy as i thought it would be and i played to very few people but i loved being able to thrash it out a bit more than usual.

I had a laugh though (who were those 2 girls outside Jim? They were well funny)but the biggest laugh of the night for me was one of my mates, who had told the wife he would be on his best behavoiur and definately wouldn't be coming to a club, coming to the club. He was rat arsed when he met us in the pub, i mean proper steaming, so god knows why he wanted to stay out longer. On Easter Sunday he was supposed to be going to his partners parents Ruby wedding anniversary. He said he would be there (which he did attend by the way) but he drunkenly stumbled whilst trying to climb on to a podium and cut his head open and gave himself a black eye.

I would have killed to have been there to see her face when she woke up to the sight of him in the morning.

Amazing scenez.

Yes Detached was fun as always.
    Those lasses were Lynette and Alex.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Ah yeah, thats it. They were funny.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:Is it just me or does everyone come back from India with their head bent?

I didn't, but then I have no feeling at all for the India hippy stuff.

I didn't mean that really I meant if you go for a bit being exposed to so much poverty coupled with extreme politeness (mostly) can twist your melons right off. I lost the 'travel bug' a long time before DJing did it, mainly due to the guilt factor.

It's a roaming catholic thing Wink

Plus if you meet enough 'fellow travelers' you end up wanting to murder them all and leave the nice country alone. Or it might be just me.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

Dont believe in religion

just believe in yourself
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Post  crang Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:17 am

Selfishness is not a forthright singularity

But a guilt that harbours stagnation of ones freedom

And thus restricts our small time of excistence

only love those,that would welcome you in there arms

And cherish every moment of your belonging
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm

The weekend is upon us once more.

Tonight - Have my unruly barnett chopped. I look like I should be selling big issue. Possibly a few drinks in the local, but more likely a nice meal with er indoors and then decide which idiot will be sat next to which idiot at the wedding. What a task that is.

Tomorrow - Suit fitting - Beer festival - see what happens.

Sunday - A nice walk, provided weather holds.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I am going to attempt a booze free weekend. It's not going to be easy, i can feel myself weakening already.

I'm going to come in to work tomorrow too.

Whats happening to me? i don't even have anything i can spam with.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Broadhead wrote:I am going to attempt a booze free weekend. It's not going to be easy, i can feel myself weakening already.

I'm going to come in to work tomorrow too.

Whats happening to me? i don't even have anything i can spam with.

Jaysus scott. have a lie down mate. You will come to your senses eventually.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 pm

This evenig will be spent on planes and in airports.

Tomorrow will be spent doing 'nice' things with the current Mrs Devaney (I need a detox).

Sunday, see above.

What a boring twat I am.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Post  shAdy Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

MarkD77 wrote:This evenig will be spent on planes and in airports.

Tomorrow will be spent doing 'nice' things with the current Mrs Devaney (I need a detox).

Sunday, see above.

What a boring twat I am.

I love the way you always refer to her as 'the current Mrs Devaney'... Are you incredibly prolific...?

Tonight - a few mates round - apparently we might be charring animal flesh outdoors.
    Tomorrow - watch footy - stay in tomorrow night.
    Sunday - long run followed by Sunday lunch with the papers at Shopkeepers.

All the above is subject to me being very easily led...
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 am

I am hoping to sleep like a human ( feeling the elephant man vibes).

I also hope to defeat "call of duty.. world at war" on the Wii on 'veteran' difficulty setting.

Someone has to stem the tide of the Japs and Nazis while you all take your freedom for granted with your nightclubs and fancy democratic elections...

My R.S.I is giving me hell but I can't complain, my imaginary staff sarge got hit by a grenade in a bunker by tojo last night and the virtual chaps need me.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 am

Sherrers wrote:I am hoping to sleep like a human ( feeling the elephant man vibes).

I also hope to defeat "call of duty.. world at war" on the Wii on 'veteran' difficulty setting.

Someone has to stem the tide of the Japs and Nazis while you all take your freedom for granted with your nightclubs and fancy democratic elections...

My R.S.I is giving me hell but I can't complain, my imaginary staff sarge got hit by a grenade in a bunker by tojo last night and the virtual chaps need me.

Rock 'n roll!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am

shAdy wrote:
    MarkD77 wrote:This evenig will be spent on planes and in airports.

Sunday, see above.

What a boring twat I am.

I love the way you always refer to her as 'the current Mrs Devaney'... Are you incredibly prolific...?

Tonight - a few mates round - apparently we might be charring animal flesh outdoors.
    Tomorrow - watch footy - stay in tomorrow night.
    Sunday - long run followed by Sunday lunch with the papers at Shopkeepers.

All the above is subject to me being very easily led...

Not anymore son, not any more Wink I did explain it in another thread. I'd search for it but I can never get the blasted thing to work.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:02 am

Tonight: birthday drinks (for someone else)
    Tomorrow: being taken out for lunch by glamourous fashion designer for my birthday (which has gone on way longer than any celebration should, but I am not complaining). Then DJing at East Village with mad Frenchmen.
    Sunday: cart contents to office to new space upstairs. Studio 123, here we come!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm