VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Jnr DJ
midgetgem
Son of Nod
mundros
Broadhead
Matt Long
bigdaddy
tdmusic
Mouldy
Ben
Fandango Widewheels
scarlet pimpernel
Seeley
Juanito
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
elrusto
Sherrers
Jonny Boy
T.B
jim_kezzle
wookie
shAdy
Bishop
28 posters

Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 10 Empty Re: Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

Post  T.B Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 am

I can guess what Tim is doing. It begins with a D and ends in a Y and it's NOT being a Deejay Wink
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 10 Empty Re: Weekend Plans. What You Doing?

Post  Seeley Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 am

Friday - Played golf(well smacked a ball around while drinking redstripe and taking in gods smog) Later Friday - avoided a columbian cold, smooth as you like and, come home.(as opposed too, back to matty's because his cousin is allowed out, for once)

Sat - Wedding Reception.

Sun - smack ball around while drinking redstripe and taking in gods smog + columbian cold.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Token Bird wrote:I can guess what Tim is doing. It begins with a D and ends in a Y and it's NOT being a Deejay Wink

you're not wrong.

I like the sound of Ricardo's weekend. Tres Posh Very Happy
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Weekend plans future reference my northern based pals.

Top nites in the north DJmag Aug.

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 10 Dj_mag10
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Go Ricardo!

I'm off to the Proms on Saturday to see Beethoven's 9th.

*said in extremely plummy voice with large teeth*

Weekend Plans. What You Doing? - Page 10 Toff10
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 pm

I thought you were skint from moving you bloody toff!
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 pm

I like the way that on your house music forum you completely neglect to mention the gig you are doing.

honestly! what would you do without me?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:I like the way that on your house music forum you completely neglect to mention the gig you are doing.

Tell all please your majesty Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 pm

you playing down our way timbot?
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:I like the way that on your house music forum you completely neglect to mention the gig you are doing.

Tell all please your majesty Very Happy

he told me he is doing that really cool afterhours that everybody except me went to after Matter because I had a pre-booked tour around the M25... twice. 'cos I liked it so much. The M25 that is.

Don't ask me what it is. It's too cool for me.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ah i see. So you arent attending then?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Soz I just assumed at 08.30 on a Sunday morning all you old bastards would be reading the times or prepping the lawnmower.

Jaded. Farringdon. 08.30 Sunday.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm coming! I've not had a pass out of the house for a month and I'm allowed out Sundays!

I bet you are more excited about the Proms aren't you timbot? you weirdo.

(I like Timbot TB, I'm keeping it)
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Token Bird wrote:I can guess what Tim is doing. It begins with a D and ends in a Y and it's NOT being a Deejay Wink

OMG, Tim's had children? But TB, you're the only woman round here...

Weekend plans: I've got the Chico over for dinner friday (which may include an irish crasher), Sat a couple of us going to Fabric to see Gregor Tresher, Sun I plan to drop through Jaded but I am very bad with late nights, plus beyond utterly skint.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Al wrote:I'm coming! I've not had a pass out of the house for a month and I'm allowed out Sundays!

Embarassed

yes

it is the 9th. The "Ode To Joy". Full chorus. The works.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 pm

he was deaf you know.

I imagine it will be very loud.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Al wrote:I'm coming! I've not had a pass out of the house for a month and I'm allowed out Sundays!

Embarassed

yes

it is the 9th. The "Ode To Joy". Full chorus. The works.

It was on Telly. I saw you Tim! were you wearing a white T shirt right near the front and looking very severe? I bet money it was you BTW so serious question. You were stood next to the only black person there Shocked
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am

As it's the bank holiday can I predict all the teenagers on here will be wankered from Thursday to Tuesday and we won't heed hide nor hair of them for week after.

The rest of us will be gardening.

Just a wild guess

Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:As it's the bank holiday can I predict all the teenagers on here will be wankered from Thursday to Tuesday and we won't heed hide nor hair of them for week after.

The rest of us will be gardening.

Just a wild guess

Wink

haha! I think we have form there on this forum....
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 pm

This lovely coming weekend I shall be mainly.

Friday - House tidying and gardening (wank)

Saturday - Pop to leeds for abit of shopping, then attend friends bbq and get royally on it.

Sunday - recover until mid morning, then attend mates 2 day mini festival in his folks back garden, situated 5 doors down from me,

Apparently he has the full works going on, outdoor catering stands (1 disposable bbq from wilkos), full camping facilities (room for one tent and a bucket to piss in), two dance arenas ( 1 shabby gazebo, with a couple of decks and a bassline dj playing), fairground rides (1 length of polythene from wilkos with washing up liquid on for people to slide down and a mini motorbike that doesnt work), full security(his mum).

Cant wait. cheers
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Bishop wrote:Apparently he has the full works going on, outdoor catering stands (1 disposable bbq from wilkos), full camping facilities (room for one tent and a bucket to piss in), two dance arenas ( 1 shabby gazebo, with a couple of decks and a bassline dj playing), fairground rides (1 length of polythene from wilkos with washing up liquid on for people to slide down and a mini motorbike that doesnt work), full security(his mum).

I can't find any tickets online! and all my friends are going.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 pm

sorry mate i can only get you in on paying guest list. Very Happy

Although I will have a word with the next door neighbour as he may let you squeeze through his conifers. (so to speak)
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:52 pm

actually I'll be playing at the carnival sunday. It's been ages since I've been.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Ive had a word with me mate and he says you can come to the festival if you will be lifeguard for the slide he is having installed?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Sherrers wrote:actually I'll be playing at the carnival sunday. It's been ages since I've been.

Bishfest is tempting but tell me more about Carnival timbot.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Al wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:actually I'll be playing at the carnival sunday. It's been ages since I've been.

Bishfest is tempting but tell me more about Carnival timbot.

Dont let me down Al, you cant stand me up for timbo.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm

are you playing alongside mr carter?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Wookie:

Block Down The Block
    The Garden Party kicks off with Jon Carter’s Block Down The Block, as the legendary DJ brings house, dub step and anything in between to the Masons Arms. Visitors can expect to see the likes of the Dub Pistols Soundsystem, Seb Fontaine, Howie B, Tim Sheridan and of course, Jon Carter himself, at what promises to be a day of right royal revelry in Notting Hill.

Looks mighty good does that.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

I want IN!

(please)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 pm