VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+22
blockup
Studio
Fandango Widewheels
elrusto
scarlet pimpernel
Welsh
Jonny Boy
crang
T.B
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
Ye Olde Rog
Son of Nod
Sherrers
FRENCHY
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
jim_kezzle
shAdy
mundros
wookie
26 posters

strange things you've seen

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

strange things you've seen Empty strange things you've seen

Post  wookie Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm

i saw two women fighting at a bus stop this morning

one was on crutches, and was wielding one as a weapon
    mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

strange things you've seen Empty Re: strange things you've seen

Post  mundros Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 pm

We had the ladyboys of Bangkok staying behind our office. Yesterday morning they were all leaving for the next tour location, so the streets were awash with men that were feminine enough to confuse a teenage boy with a box of Kleenex. All rather surreal at 8:10am.

Two days previous, I bumped into one doing the walk of shame back the apartments...it was a (scary) sight to behold! 6ft 4 of effeminate man in a mini skirt strolling down the street checking his phone with a satisfied grin.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm

mundros wrote:We had the ladyboys of Bangkok staying behind our office. Yesterday morning they were all leaving for the next tour location, so the streets were awash with men that were feminine enough to confuse a teenage boy with a box of Kleenex. All rather surreal at 8:10am.

Two days previous, I bumped into one doing the walk of shame back the apartments...it was a (scary) sight to behold! 6ft 4 of effeminate man in a mini skirt strolling down the street checking his phone with a satisfied grin.

did you catch a glimpse of yourself in a window?
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

This is an excellent new thread and will go far...
    mundros
    mundros
    wrong un

Number of posts : 84

Post  mundros Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

wookie wrote:
    mundros wrote: 6ft 4 of effeminate man in a mini skirt strolling down the street checking his phone with a satisfied grin.

did you catch a glimpse of yourself in a window?

My legs are not that good...
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

last night just outside the kebab and fish and chip shops in the notorious mill hill area of the city I was astonished to see this rough couple having a scrap, shopping bags everwhere. the guy got the women by the neck up against the window, then she started battering into his head and he let go.

I'd say she just about shaded it on points.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

jim_kezzle wrote:last night just outside the kebab and fish and chip shops in the notorious mill hill area of the city I was astonished to see this rough couple having a scrap, shopping bags everwhere. the guy got the women by the neck up against the window, then she started battering into his head and he let go.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

We once saw an escaped convict being chased through the village by the police. This isnt strange in itself, but the fact that the convict was wearing a high visibility jacket made it appear slightly odd. Shocked
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:03 am

Bishop wrote:
    jim_kezzle wrote:last night just outside the kebab and fish and chip shops in the notorious mill hill area of the city I was astonished to see this rough couple having a scrap, shopping bags everwhere. the guy got the women by the neck up against the window, then she started battering into his head and he let go.

We once saw an escaped convict being chased through the village by the police. This isnt strange in itself, but the fact that the convict was wearing a high visibility jacket made it appear slightly odd. Shocked

haha thats class, here I am!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

jim_kezzle wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

haha thats class, here I am!

Woo hoo over here fellas. Here let me put a large flashing light on my head just in case you miss me.

Last edited by Bishop on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

mundros wrote:We had the ladyboys of Bangkok staying behind our office. Yesterday morning they were all leaving for the next tour location, so the streets were awash with men that were feminine enough to confuse a teenage boy with a box of Kleenex. All rather surreal at 8:10am.

The gay olympics and the real (five ring, fnarr) olympics were held at the more or less the same time in Sydney in, what, 2000? My mates who live in Central Sydney had the Tongan netball team staying in the hostel opposite.

The Tongan netball team is eleven huge male crossdressing Tongans. I'm told a lot of time was spent waving and shouting "Hi, Mabel!" between the buildings.

Each time I stay in this flat, I rush hopefully to the window in case the team has returned.

It's a bit like bashing on the back of wardrobes trying to get into Narnia, I guess.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:50 pm

how could I forget this, the same night (wednesday) that I saw the rough couple fighting, whilst I was in the pub (spencers) watching the football, around 20 lads came wondering in one after the other, all dressed in old fashioned atire. Flat caps, walking sticks, tweed jackets etc. It was like they had all borrowed Rogers wardrobe. What was even weirder is that none of them spoke to each other, they all ordered a pint of bitter and only seemed to communicate in gestures.
    Was most odd.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am

jim_kezzle wrote:how could I forget this, the same night (wednesday) that I saw the rough couple fighting, whilst I was in the pub (spencers) watching the football, around 20 lads came wondering in one after the other, all dressed in old fashioned atire. Flat caps, walking sticks, tweed jackets etc. It was like they had all borrowed Rogers wardrobe. What was even weirder is that none of them spoke to each other, they all ordered a pint of bitter and only seemed to communicate in gestures.
    Was most odd.

simply a deaf pheasant shoot drink up mate.

we get them all the time round our end.
    FRENCHY
    FRENCHY
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 31

Post  FRENCHY Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 am

roger in speedos. it will haunt me to my dying day.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 am

FRENCHY wrote:roger in speedos. it will haunt me to my dying day.

I think the Sarong was stranger Wink

I just saw something weird. I popped 2 500mg Paracetamol in capsule form and about ten mins later I burped and a cloud of fine white dust billowed out Shocked

Drug Dragon cyclops
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 am

Seeing green human poo on the floor in McDonalds on Sunday...then watching a young lad slip in it and fall onto it! NICE!!
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:48 am

I didn't see it but I'd have paid a lot to see his nibs pushing a massive car full of water through waist deep flood, cursing all the way!
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Last night I was stood in my living room fiddling through some paper work. All of a sudden I heard an all mighty splash. I looked up out of my balcony widow to see two middle aged men running across the foot bridge that goes over the river foss behind my house. They had chucked something which must have been quite big off the bridge into the river. I continued to watch as the two men scurried down the stairs on the other side of the bridge and ran of in silence. I looked back at were they had drop the object into the water and for the next minute or so bubbles rapidly hit the surface then they died of and stopped. Rather odd really. I probably watch far to many crime films but I stood there thinking. "Have these two just disposed of a body?? Or were they just fed up with there old t.v. and needed to get rid of it??"
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am

Ben wrote:Last night I was stood in my living room fiddling through some paper work. All of a sudden I heard an all mighty splash. I looked up out of my balcony widow to see two middle aged men running across the foot bridge that goes over the river foss behind my house. They had chucked something which must have been quite big off the bridge into the river. I continued to watch as the two men scurried down the stairs on the other side of the bridge and ran of in silence. I looked back at were they had drop the object into the water and for the next minute or so bubbles rapidly hit the surface then they died of and stopped. Rather odd really. I probably watch far to many crime films but I stood there thinking. "Have these two just disposed of a body?? Or were they just fed up with there old t.v. and needed to get rid of it??"

Strange indeed. I take it you resisted all urges to investigate?
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Ben wrote:Last night I was stood in my living room fiddling through some paper work. All of a sudden I heard an all mighty splash. I looked up out of my balcony widow to see two middle aged men running across the foot bridge that goes over the river foss behind my house. They had chucked something which must have been quite big off the bridge into the river. I continued to watch as the two men scurried down the stairs on the other side of the bridge and ran of in silence. I looked back at were they had drop the object into the water and for the next minute or so bubbles rapidly hit the surface then they died of and stopped. Rather odd really. I probably watch far to many crime films but I stood there thinking. "Have these two just disposed of a body?? Or were they just fed up with there old t.v. and needed to get rid of it??"

Yeah mate, was not really to sure what to do. So closed the curtains and put on the telly. I suppose if anything appeared in the news about someone missing I might call it in. Think my imagination runs a little wild at times.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am

sounds like you live in midsomer murders
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am

Bishop wrote:We once saw an escaped convict being chased through the village by the police. This isnt strange in itself, but the fact that the convict was wearing a high visibility jacket made it appear slightly odd. Shocked

was it Lord Roger Faversham?

strange things you've seen R-dayg10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 am

Thats him, thats the man i saw.

*dials 999*
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Post  Ben Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

wookie wrote:sounds like you live in midsomer murders

strange things you've seen Icon_lol Last week I thought it was a little odd, when I bumped into my next door neighbor in the lift with a truck. The red liquid coming out of the bottom corners was tomato ketchup he told me. All a little fishy. strange things you've seen Icon_wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 am

Ben wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

Yeah mate, was not really to sure what to do. So closed the curtains and put on the telly. I suppose if anything appeared in the news about someone missing I might call it in. Think my imagination runs a little wild at times.

I always make a note of the time something happens as it is usually dead important.

I guess we won't be seeing you in your own series as a charismatic local amateur sleuth, always getting the back up of the local Bill and solving crimes in time for countdown Wink
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 am

I never see anything strange, everything is just plain weird!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:We once saw an escaped convict being chased through the village by the police. This isnt strange in itself, but the fact that the convict was wearing a high visibility jacket made it appear slightly odd. Shocked

was it Lord Roger Faversham?

strange things you've seen R-dayg10

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh Rog!
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 am

I saw a flaccid cock once. It was well gross!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 am

i say i say what do you call the useless bit of skin at the end of a man's willy??
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 am

Token Bird wrote:i say i say what do you call the useless bit of skin at the end of a man's willy??

I do not know. what do you call the useless bit of skin on the end of a mans willy??
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 am

why...

a MAN of course!

I....thangyew

I am here all week

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content