VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+6
Son of Nod
Bishop
Ben
wookie
Ye Olde Rog
bigdaddy
10 posters

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Empty VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure

Post  bigdaddy Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 am

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Vvwi020

"Weird as fuck...nice job!" - Konrad Black

"What a phenomenal record! One of the best records of the year for me already!" - OurHouse magazine.

BIONIC LANGUAGE HOUSE MIX | ADULTNAPPER RMX | ORIGINAL.

VVWI recordings is pleased as punch to welcome New York's greatest electronic export to our strength.

Adultnapper AKA Francis Harris has worked hand in glove with esteemed VVWI stalwart Mr C (as "Sycophantic Slags") for many years and has single-handedly produced many, many a rocking tune under the Adultnapper moniker to great underground acclaim all over the world.

Thanks to VVWI's close association and friendship with Mr C, it was merely a matter of time before Adultnapper kindly consented to get on board the good ship VVWI and head wrongwards to the wind with us.

As for the track, Bionic Language is a more esoteric package from Tim Sheridan than his work for VVWI to date. Inspired by his tinkering about with a mic, it bolts together tiny snippets of vox to make a "bionic language" of Sheridan's own nonsensical devising, transposed high and low and twisted and worked into a Voodoo-esque chant. Of the two versions, one doffs its imaginary hat to - whisper it - breaks. And the other is a more dancefloor-driven floor-botherer that, in Sheridan's more trademark style, builds a classically inspired structure from down-and-dirty beats to a crescendo of weirdness - as well as taking sharp unexpected turns into tech-ness, just when least expected.

The Adultnapper take was an intentional invitation to bring a darker edge to the mix. He retains the original loose and organic percussion work, but infuses it with a deeper and murkier undercurrent, completing a package of mixes we are very proud of.

A late salute to the summer, a souvenir of the sun. Enjoy.

BIONIC LANGUAGE HOUSE MIX | ADULTNAPPER RMX | ORIGINAL.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Empty Re: VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 am

Ooh.

How kind.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Empty Re: VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure

Post  bigdaddy Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:Ooh.

How kind.

When are we releasing your debut single, Lord Rog?

"Lord Rog's 'Twitch my net curtains' (b/w a jazz remake of 'my tiny bridge, let me show you it') is the sound of a man whose been around, seen it all, bought the ticket, and then dipped the ticket in LSD and inhaled the whole thing before breakfast. Opening with a sound like a million souls crying out in pain, the inimitable Rog then takes the listener - "
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 am

i really like the house mix

with surreal sheridan on the mic
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 am

I personally like the house version. Good stuff. Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Brilliant stuff. I concur with my learned friends, house mix is bob on.

Is it out now chaps for purchase?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:49 am

Tried to listen at work, buggers caught me out....will listen today, infact now.

Smile
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 am

Liking the original more....good stuff....be buying this baby!

Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 am

Bishop wrote:Brilliant stuff. I concur with my learned friends, house mix is bob on.

9 Nov.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 am

Ha! Check out the featured releases on ubercool German distributor whatpeopleplay today (hint: number 2!)

http://www.whatpeopleplay.com/
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 am

I couldn't see it

but this is my favourite from fatty in some time
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm

bigdaddy wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Brilliant stuff. I concur with my learned friends, house mix is bob on.

9 Nov.

Awesome! Loving the house mix... I'll be having me some of that Smile
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:I couldn't see it

but this is my favourite from fatty in some time

There's a big pic in the centre of the screen, with some numbers above it. Click the numbers in the correct sequence and you get either the track ... or DEATH. Be careful, obviously.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 pm

its at number 4 today
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

wookie wrote:its at number 4 today

What a difference a day makes.

Jerry is a fickle one wot wot.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Bought!! Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 pm

But ist not out yet. Is it?

I want I want. bounce
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Post  elrusto Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Bishop wrote:But ist not out yet. Is it?

I want I want. bounce

Sure is Bish, I've just downloaded it
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 pm

elrusto wrote:
    Bishop wrote:But ist not out yet. Is it?

I want I want. bounce

Sure is Bish, I've just downloaded it

Nice one cyril. will purchase this evening.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 am

And my good self will..... Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 am

Sherrers wrote:
    wookie wrote:its at number 4 today

What a difference a day makes.

Jerry is a fickle one wot wot.

I can't make sense of their system, I have to admit. The number you press to get Tim seems to change every time, but it's not a countdown as such.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I like this one.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:58 am

Couldn't get it!!!!!!

Something to do with currency being wong!! Guess I'll have to wait... Sad
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 am

Jerry has given us the slip wot wot! Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 am

At last in the bag!!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 am

Tune of the month in tilllate's ACID HOUSE section (which means house or techno but not soulful).

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Vvwi020-tilllate
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 am

bigdaddy wrote:Tune of the month in tilllate's ACID HOUSE section (which means house or techno but not soulful).

VVWI020 BIONIC LANGUAGE - Tim Sheridan w Adultnapper mix for your listening pleasure Vvwi020-tilllate

Well done chaps. cheers
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 am

Ten outta Ten...ace tune!! Looks fab live!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am