VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+7
shAdy
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
wookie
Jonny Boy
T.B
bigdaddy
11 posters

NEXT ON VVWI: Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter)

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Empty NEXT ON VVWI: Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter)

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 am

NEXT ON VERYVERYWRONGINDEED

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Vvwi015-webad

It starts this month - Tim Sheridan's Veryverywrongindeed does its first headline gig at London's amazing new club Matter, alongside a new residency at the Junk Club in Ibiza and Southampton (and a very funny new forum for VVWI at vvwi.forumotion.com).

As for the latest VVWI release, it's inspired by the 1960's film starring Richard Burton. With Tim Sheridan's classical-music background and his trademark grand piano and orchestral stabs, it's a dark and fluid number - in the spirit of the murky East End gangland tale that inspired it.

As we think of it, cinematic-chase-soundtrack vibes for the discerning dancefloor. And this time round with a more direct remix by UK whizkid Max Cooper, whose Harmonisch Serie on Traum was a great VVWI favourite alongside his set of releases and remixes on Autist.

Have a listen, guv...

Original mix | Max Cooper remix

REACTIONS TO SHERIDAN'S LAST TRACK ON VVWI, GHOSTS THAT LIVE IN HER

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Vvwi013-webad

"Wow! Great release" - Justin Martin

"Love this EP....been caning the King Roc remix for some time now...awesome remix package and full support from me Smile" - Spektre

"Oh hot damn...this is my jam! Ghosts Live In Her is an awesome piano tune that just rocks out so much. The original is blindingly good...the subtle piano riff just lifts the song into the heavens." - POPStereo blog

"Simply great" - Only for DJs France

"Excellent" - M8

"Jaw dropping" - IDJ

"I could tell from the cover art this was going to be some sinister stuff. Does not disappoint!" - URB magazine US

"Very original. Unique" - Sebo K

"Superb" - Kik FM Australia

"[The original] is a blinder" - DJ Mag

GHOSTS NOW ON ON VINYL AND DIGITAL...
    NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_itunes NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_beatport NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_junodigital NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_djdownload NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_junorecords NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_decks_de NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_deejay_de NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_webrecords NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_vinyl_nl

AND THIS ONE OUT JUNE 22

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Vvwi015-webad
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Empty Re: NEXT ON VVWI: Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter)

Post  T.B Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:37 pm

I say!

you chaps are doing AWFULLY well !

I bought them!

can i have a prize?
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Empty Re: NEXT ON VVWI: Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter)

Post  Jonny Boy Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Nicey Nice Nice!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Token Bird wrote:I bought them!

can i have a prize?

Yes! Which one do you want?

NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Moustache_collage
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:22 pm

loving the original of villian
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 am

I am agog!

nice arrows timbo

GREAT driving music BTW (in the best way)
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm

best timbo sonics yet. And that is the LAST bumlicking you;ll get off me boy
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:the LAST bumlicking you'll get off me boy

silent
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 am

Love the new track Mr Sheridan. Bravo to you Sir, have yourself a big fish.

cheers
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

We decided to do an exclusive on this one for Beatport since it is getting mucho attention... so it's now available at
    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/176289/villain.

The parts for the remix comp for this are doing spanking business also - http://www.veryverywrongindeed.com/matter
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 am

I'm going to remix it using mental patients shouting.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 am

Villain is your best one so far timmy.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 am

That's mint Timmy. Only just got round to listening to it (cos' i'm rubbish). Lovely keys.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:28 pm

More reactions... ("More, boy?")

"Wow, what a killer! Brilliant original mix, will play this out everywhere." - Gregor Tresher

"The Villian is a real dancefloor trip Smile wicked" - Hannah Holland

"Mental" - Shir Khan

"The original of this tune is lowslung as hell and will see nonstop rotation from me this summer." - Tigerhook

"Nice, quirky, nasty, twisted, deep, classical munter slayer" - Bushwacka

"The original is brilliant and i distinctly remember watching tim drop it to huge effect in Leeds. Top drawer Mr Sheridan!" - Mike Monday

"Liking the original" - Luke Solomon

"I like! I like a lot." - Abe Duque

"Love the original. Those hats with that bass is something special I think. Definitely different. Big Fan" - King Roc

"Tim did a great job here. Im on it." - Tedd Paterson

"This realy works for me "original mix" - will play for sure" - Laurent Garnier

"Orig mix is fab" - Sasha

"Wicked release again the label just gets stronger and stronger !!!!" - Huggy

"Great atmosphere ! still lovin it !" - Only For DJs

"Wow, this is sick (to borrow a clichéd term) - I'll be playing both of these mixes a lot!" - Time Out New York

"The Max Cooper remix is really roasting my duck! Full marks on the artwork, too. VeryVeryCoolIndeed." - IDJ

"Wow, can't wait to play this at Watergate next time...!" - Sven Fortmann (Lodown)

If you have not bought it, then you must...

VINYL THROUGH DISCOMANIA

DIGITAL
    NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_beatport NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_junodigital NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_djdownload NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_itunes NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_trackitdown NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_whatpeopleplay
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

Embarassed

oh gosh. I've gone all misty. Very Happy
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 am

it's great having your own forum isn't it tim?

Very Happy
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

my first tinternet music thing! good record shez
    Daisy Fuckwitt Sheridan

Number of posts : 1

Post  Daisy Fuckwitt Sheridan Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:20 am

GRRRRRRRRRR! Fuckers! How can I listen???What a bunch v tarts!! Smile
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 am

Any of these...

VINYL THROUGH DISCOMANIA

DIGITAL
    NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_beatport NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_junodigital NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_djdownload NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_itunes NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_trackitdown NEXT ON VVWI:  Tim Sheridan, Villain, with remix by Max Cooper (Out 22 june, just before Matter) Shop_whatpeopleplay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am