VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+24
Fandango Widewheels
Juanito
scarlet pimpernel
jim_kezzle
dainbramaged
midgetgem
Ben
Son of Nod
peenieman
Broadhead
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
Seeley
T.B
shAdy
mundros
Jnr DJ
RvZ
Jonny Boy
Ye Olde Rog
wookie
elrusto
Bishop
Sherrers
28 posters

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 3 Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:10 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:haha I went round to see the tosser last night and he was dripping with sweat just trying to get a drumkit set up! at least i think it was a drumkit Suspect

how the fuck he is going to manage when he can't even set it up without having a cardiac I have to see.

where do i get my tickets!?

Wink

gone are the days of roadies etc.

It's a MIDI trigger drumkit Rog I told you in the brief lulls between you babbling about your 'studio experiences' in the late 70's.

I'm shitting bricks Johnny cos I have not played any instrument for more than a few bars in the studio for years.

The problem is a sort of hardwired overconfidence. In a bit of your head you are still 25 years old and reasonably proficient at something. Problem is your body is fat and 45. So about half way through your body packs in but your head thinks it can do it and it starts to go horribly wrong.
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 3 Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA

Post  Seeley Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:haha I went round to see the tosser last night and he was dripping with sweat just trying to get a drumkit set up! at least i think it was a drumkit Suspect

how the fuck he is going to manage when he can't even set it up without having a cardiac I have to see.

where do i get my tickets!?

Wink

gone are the days of roadies etc.

It's a MIDI trigger drumkit Rog I told you in the brief lulls between you babbling about your 'studio experiences' in the late 70's.

I'm shitting bricks Johnny cos I have not played any instrument for more than a few bars in the studio for years.

The problem is a sort of hardwired overconfidence. In a bit of your head you are still 25 years old and reasonably proficient at something. Problem is your body is fat and 45. So about half way through your body packs in but your head thinks it can do it and it starts to go horribly wrong.

Nonsence Sheridan, who you trying to kid, you'll smash it!(the drum kit) Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 am

Sherrers wrote:The problem is a sort of hardwired overconfidence. In a bit of your head you are still 25 years old and reasonably proficient at something. Problem is your body is fat and 45. So about half way through your body packs in but your head thinks it can do it and it starts to go horribly wrong.

remind me never to have sex with you.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 am

Token Bird wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:The problem is a sort of hardwired overconfidence. In a bit of your head you are still 25 years old and reasonably proficient at something. Problem is your body is fat and 45. So about half way through your body packs in but your head thinks it can do it and it starts to go horribly wrong.

Bahahaha. and he was only saying the other day that it may happen one day in the very distant future.

Seeley. Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:58 am

Token Bird wrote:

I remember not to do you everytime I see you love Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 am

Sherrers wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

I remember not to do you everytime I see you love Wink

touche'

lucky I prefer minge to mange then innit Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 am

anyway, you fucking LOVE me.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 am

Bishop wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

Bahahaha. and he was only saying the other day that it may happen one day in the very distant future.

Seeley. Laughing

are you on about him playing drums?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 am

yeah I didn't get it either
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:10 am

Token Bird wrote:yeah I didn't get it either

and you never will off me now love Wink

talked yourself right out of it!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am

wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

Seeley. Laughing

are you on about him playing drums?

ermmm... yes.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am

Token Bird wrote:anyway, you fucking LOVE me.

I do. You are ace. Smashing your back doors in would taint that love forever. We'll have to keep it platonic.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am

Well he is a solicitor so he's used to speaking in tongues
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 am

Its turned into blind date in here
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:14 am

wookie wrote:Its turned into blind date in here

you can talk! you big hunk of burning love!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 am

wookie wrote:Well he is a solicitor so he's used to speaking in tongues

Take that back. I will sue!!!! Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 am

you started it with your musk today you loveydoveydoughnut .
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 am

I didnt know it was that infectious
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 am

AND ANOTHER THING Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 am

Token Bird wrote:

you started it with your musk today you loveydoveydoughnut .

that is the funniest thing all week. but you have to say to yourself in TBs voice... which is a bit like Cath from Eastenders garlgling gravel...and pissed.

You want to take it easy with them musk glands Wookers you are a big lad with a lot of love in you. Powerful stuff man. Powerful and not to be trifled with.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:31 am

I thought you didnt watch telly sherres?

I'll try and keep the glands under control
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am

I'm not too bad if it's from about 10 years ago. I remember her more clearly as Christopher Biggin's dulcet/foghorn voiced assistant on "On Safari". Obviously her tabloid teasing antics in a Land Rover have since eclipsed her earlier body of work somewhat. Which is a shame as I admired her work on "On Safari".

Mike Reid was also the host of "Runaround" you know...

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:38 am

lest we forget...

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 3 Safari10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:43 am

Sherrers wrote:lest we forget...

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 3 Safari10

I thought you said roger was really old Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 am

and if it was Roger the fairies either side of him are not real ladies...

ANNOUNCING THE VVWI LIMITED LOVE ORCHESTRA - Page 3 Rog_an11
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

Sherrers wrote:and if it was Roger the fairies either side of him are not real ladies...

Hahahah that pic is ace. scary, but ace.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am

oh joy joy!

excellent banterage today my drunken online amigos. Excellent!
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Sherrers wrote:

[/quote]

It's that sadness round the eyes that really gets you, isn't it?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 pm

I have enjoyed the drunken ramblings contained within this thread.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 pm

will you be drunk tomorrow?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:16 am