VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    They burnt everything in sight. Metfucks mrs had to stop the European gays from burning their shirts.

I was slightly unnerved at one point when a random chap turned up who was so pissed he walked leaning to the left. He could not stand up straight. When he eventually decided to leave he walked straight into the garden shed which he thought was the way out and spent 5 minutes in there trying to get back out.

1st laugh out loud of the week Laughing

I also saw Insane Bolt laid out in a bush at one point she was that pissed.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Friday (said Mr Kipling) did fuck all, it was great.

Saturday old Chico was in a bit of a panic. He sometimes does DJing for mates and weddings and that. A 40th had booked him but the soundsystem had fallen through.

I fixed it then went to the venue, basically a posh function room above a fancy restaurant. I wasn't best pleased as I wanted to watch the new Doctor Who.

Turns out Dr Who was stood outside the venue and then walked in with us.

I set all the gear up while Chico quietly panicked and the Doctor's new companion turned out to be his boyfriend. He's also shorter than me which was surprising. He'd gone by the time Chico came back from buying two phono leads. He didn't leave in a Tardis. Unless it was disguised as a taxi.

Then got harassed into helping Chico at the party which was comically hellish. Very posh people don't know anything at all about music (so they constantly try to change it) and are incapable of getting out of anyone's way. It was almost funny. Hell behind the decks and hell in front of them. After the 3rd time the birthday boy came up, asked for something ridiculous, told Chico (I wouldn't talk to them) what was playing was rubbish and then wandered off to pogo to it and sing all the words to it anyway happened.... Chico finally believed me when I said to ignore them.

Sean Pertwee liked the music but didn't like my pointing out the whole Doctor Who co-incidence. Like you know... Doctor Who was here and your DAD was Dr Who too?? Right?!

"yeah he was fackin Wurzel Gummidge as well but I don't get a semi every time I see a scarecrow".

I think he was just jel.

He is slightly taller than me. Which wasn't that surprising as I've met him a few times.

The end.

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Sherrers wrote:Friday (said Mr Kipling) did fuck all, it was great.

Saturday old Chico was in a bit of a panic. He sometimes does DJing for mates and weddings and that. A 40th had booked him but the soundsystem had fallen through.

I fixed it then went to the venue, basically a posh function room above a fancy restaurant. I wasn't best pleased as I wanted to watch the new Doctor Who.

Turns out Dr Who was stood outside the venue and then walked in with us.

I set all the gear up while Chico quietly panicked and the Doctor's new companion turned out to be his boyfriend. He's also shorter than me which was surprising. He'd gone by the time Chico came back from buying two phono leads. He didn't leave in a Tardis. Unless it was disguised as a taxi.

Then got harassed into helping Chico at the party which was comically hellish. Very posh people don't know anything at all about music (so they constantly try to change it) and are incapable of getting out of anyone's way. It was almost funny. Hell behind the decks and hell in front of them. After the 3rd time the birthday boy came up, asked for something ridiculous, told Chico (I wouldn't talk to them) what was playing was rubbish and then wandered off to pogo to it and sing all the words to it anyway happened.... Chico finally believed me when I said to ignore them.

Sean Pertwee liked the music but didn't like my pointing out the whole Doctor Who co-incidence. Like you know... Doctor Who was here and your DAD was Dr Who too?? Right?!

"yeah he was fackin Wurzel Gummidge as well but I don't get a semi every time I see a scarecrow".

I think he was just jel.

He is slightly taller than me. Which wasn't that surprising as I've met him a few times.

The end.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You love a good function dont you.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Short answer?

No.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Doctor Who has a new companion? I watched it on Saturday, it was very good..... Didn't see a new companion though.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Bless I love you
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Is he putting it on? He can't be that dense!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Rrriot Guurl wrote:Is he putting it on? He can't be that dense!

No I am not.....

Jenna-Louise Coleman yeah? The one who was a Dalek? She is his new companion?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Come on Nod. Read it again.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Noddy Laughing
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Brilliant weekend.

Few beers in the local friday with an indian to finsih the night off.

Saturday, great afternoon at the polo. Managed to stay on. Then back home and out to Coldturds house warming which turned into a very busy party in Metfucks back garden. A fire was lit and pants were burnt. I am glad I had left before that kicked off.

Sunday saw a visit to the annual Osberton dog show. Very funny watching the agility section with dogs who clearly didnt want to jump over bars and go through tunnels despite their strange owners telling them to.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Blyth living up to it's stereotypes. Love it cheers

They burnt everything in sight. Metfucks mrs had to stop the European gays from burning their shirts.

I was slightly unnerved at one point when a random chap turned up who was so pissed he walked leaning to the left. He could not stand up straight. When he eventually decided to leave he walked straight into the garden shed which he thought was the way out and spent 5 minutes in there trying to get back out.

I've done the Bermuda Shed and don't even drink.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:16 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:My trip to Whitby

By T-Ballz aged 34 and 11/12ths

Yesterday, the CMD, Mini CMD and I went to Whitby. We settled on Whitby after reviewing the 'things to do in the North East' website and coming to the conclusion that there is fuck all to do in the north east.

It was really sunny during the drive there, I had to wear my sunglasses. I was rather upset though as I've only had them a few weeks and they are already scratched. Put me on a bit of a downer really.

The drive there was a hoot, I managed to get the CMD to scream at me about five times. She's such a wuss Very Happy

When we got to Whitby the car park was full so we had to drive over the harbour swing bridge and up to the Abbey. All the kids loved my car, all the parents shook their heads. I smiled.

We parked up at the Abbey then strolled down past St Mary's church and down the 199 steps. I can confirm that the tradition of counting the steps is still going strong.

At the bottom of the steps we turned left and went for fish and chips. It was one of those chippys where there is a takeaway and a restaurant. This bit didn't go too well. The CMD wanted skate wing and chips, I wanted fish bits and chips and the mini CMD wanted rissole and chips. The CMD ended up with haddock and chips, I ended up with battered sausage and chips, the mini CMD was the only person who left 100% happy. Apparently there was soemone knew working in the restaurant and they weren't calling the orders properly meaning their stock management had gone to shit. The young man who served us was most apologetic, I empathised with him. I did offer to send SON round to deliver a motivational speech to the staff, but they declined.

We ate our various meals sat on the harbour wall Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj3_as5suh1tLkzS9Sgq2QQnF1c-8fnM3CSJny-5aM1Ce5VokX&t=1

After a hearty feed it was off to play on some amusements. I had a go on the shooting game and didn't miss a shot. I am actually a very good shot, I've never used a real gun though. Only air rifles. The mini CMD beat me at air hockey.

Then we went on a little excursion on a replica of the Endeavour Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Whitby%2520270908%2520012 We had to sing sea shanties. I don't know any sea shanties so I just busied myself amusing another passengers pet dogs.

After all that excitement it was ice cream time. I had vanilla with cinder toffee and the girls had bog standard Mr Whippy in waffle cones with chocolate sprinkles. It was then back up the 199 steps (not good after chips and ice cream) and back home. It took a good 10 minutes of the journey home for my excitement levels to come back to something like normal Very Happy

There's a special place in my heart for Whitby.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 am

Embarassed

Ok ok....didn't read it properly....but when you are busy at work, sometime you can misread stuff.

Or is that just me
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 am

had a tooth out friday, spent all weekend in pain and eating soup

0.5/10
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 am

You win for best weekend ever.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 am

i know, it was off the scale

i'm back home in a couple of weeks for this:

http://www.stokesleyshow.co.uk/

if your about?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 am

Bollocks, we're away in Manchester that weekend or we'd have definitely been there.

Is your Dad showing his cows?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Bollocks, we're away in Manchester that weekend or we'd have definitely been there.

Is your Dad showing his cows?

Yeah he will be
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 am

Show us yer cows Dad Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Sherrers wrote:Show us yer cows Dad Laughing

Here's my dad, with his champion bull Arnie

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Dadcow10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm

wookie wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now thats impressive mate.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Here's some of the herd having a visit from the Beef Shorthorn Society

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Cowher10
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

wookie wrote:Here's some of the herd having a visit from the Beef Shorthorn Society

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 23 Cowher10

This is brillaint Wookie. keep them coming. I love a good herd. My dad used be a dairy farmer.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 pm

wookie wrote:

Arnie as in Mr Schwarzenegger?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 pm

That Bull must be fucking HUGE just judging by it's head. I bet Wookie's dad isn't little.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 pm

The southernz are going to love this today. Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Sherrers wrote:That Bull must be fucking HUGE just judging by it's head. I bet Wookie's dad isn't little.

It weighs 2 and half tons, and is fucking massive, but gets upset if you don't scratch behind his ears when he comes over to see you
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 pm

wookie wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:That Bull must be fucking HUGE just judging by it's head. I bet Wookie's dad isn't little.

It weighs 2 and half tons, and is fucking massive, but gets upset if you don't scratch behind his ears when he comes over to see you

Hahahaha, the big girl. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Bishop wrote:The southernz are going to love this today. Laughing

They won't see it. They're all swanning around in the sun sunny
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

No I'm stunned into silence.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:39 pm