VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
jim_kezzle
Ye Olde Rog
Con
T.B
bigdaddy
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
crang
wookie
Sherrers
elrusto
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Tiny
20 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  wookie Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 pm

it's one split into four
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  wookie Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

got tomorrow off, detox is over, might have a few pints tonight
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 pm

wookie wrote:got tomorrow off, detox is over, might have a few pints tonight

Don't do it!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 pm

why tory man?

do you want to keep us proles as unhappy as possible

while you and your toff mates carve up the country

i'm having a few pints tonight, take that thatcher!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

i'm loving the return to the 80's

liddlebiddabollidigs

shiny jacket, piano tie and big glasses etc
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am

Auntie wrote:
    liddlebiddabollidigs

hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Mustard Mayo.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Did you have a booze up on Wednesday night? I'm trying to go tee-total again this weekend. Got a busy week next week and want to be fully on the ball.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

Did you have a booze up on Wednesday night? I'm trying to go tee-total again this weekend. Got a busy week next week and want to be fully on the ball.

yeah had a few drinks, had stinking hangover yesterday, gonna go back to no drinking for a few weeks again
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm a machine. I'm very pleased with myself. Once I gave up booze anything else was easy. Especially fags.

Speaking of easy fags... where's Daddy?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 am

Sherrers wrote:I'm a machine. I'm very pleased with myself. Once I gave up booze anything else was easy. Especially fags.

Speaking of easy fags... where's Daddy?

I am human and every weekend without booze or other substances is basically a challenge to find things to keep me occupied.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 am

Oh aye it has to go somewhere.

I just get addicted to walking. Has to be more miles everyday until I hurt myself and can't do it anymore. Then I get better and start again.

It's a very familiar pattern I've noticed Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 am

I like walking but the cmd won't go out unless it's +20°C and you're within spitting distance of civilisation.

When we visited Yosemite we were out on the trail and there was a sign saying 'caution you are now entering the wilderness' i.e. 'there is no McDonalds, your fat people trolleys won't fit and there are a few wild animals kicking about'. This was enough for her to do an about turn.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 am

It's not going for a stroll! it's walking as fast as you can for at least an hour.

It's not a social activity. If the missus can keep up you aren't doing it right or you've not given her enough portage to bear Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 am

Sherrers wrote:It's not going for a stroll! it's walking as fast as you can for at least an hour.

It's not a social activity. If the missus can keep up you aren't doing it right or you've not given her enough portage to bear Very Happy

So why don't you just go jogging then?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:19 am

No, the question is why don't jogger's just walk fast instead of looking like cunts.

I kept pace with two joggers up in Yorkshire in Jan. I can't see the point of it, Run or walk. There is no 'jog'. It's a word invented by people who can't run.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am

Have you ever seen competitive walkers? I would say they look like bigger cunts than marathon runners with their wiggly walks.
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 am

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:46 am

jim_kezzle wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Class film. Not seen that for ages. Might go on my viewing list for this weekend. Cheers Jim!
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:54 am

Sheridan got me into Will Ferrell

With this

[youtube][/youtube]
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Something I wanna share...

BIG Thank you to the staff at Tameside Hospital for what they did Friday with my baby nodule....doubt they'll see this, but one never knows.....Heath is better now.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Son of Nod wrote:Something I wanna share...

BIG Thank you to the staff at Tameside Hospital for what they did Friday with my baby nodule....doubt they'll see this, but one never knows.....Heath is better now.

Glad to hear he's ok mate, must have been upsetting times.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Son of Nod wrote:Something I wanna share...

Glad to hear he's ok mate, must have been upsetting times.

Don't wanna go thru Friday's feelings every again....on the mend.

Kids

Thanks Scott
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Get well soon Heath.

sunny
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks dude....they call it Bronchiolitis.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

ooh scary. Hope everyone is ok.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Heath is getting there....zipping around the house in his walker....
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am

All the clan of Nod OK today mate?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 am

Sherrers wrote:All the clan of Nod OK today mate?

Yep, the little man is getting better. Be a few more days I guess.

Thank you.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 am

best of luck to the good ship Nod

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 am