VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
jim_kezzle
Ye Olde Rog
Con
T.B
bigdaddy
Bishop
Rrriot Guurl
crang
wookie
Sherrers
elrusto
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
Tiny
20 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 pm

wookie wrote:i have decided the only thing that can cheer me up is a new bobble hat (since i lost the last one)

i'm just waiting for my new bank card to be delivered, and then i'm off to get one

I hope it will have a winter flava.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  wookie Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

it will have mad flava
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

I had to dig out the old woollen hat this morning, my head was freezing. I'd quite like a bobble type affair but i am afraid of looking like a complete retard

*insert you already do gag here*
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Good stuff:

Rolando - Back in the D mix on Soundcloud. Detroit goodness on the way to work drowning out monotonous chat.

Arsenal doing the business and the defence looking like they have actually met each other for a change.

My feeder bring me half of last nights takeaway pizza for dinner yesterday.

My minted lamb burgers that i had for my tea. Morrisons M- range. On it.

Positive news about loved ones.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:49 pm

she sounds like kevin spacey, from seven

were not gonna hear from you in while, and you'll be found chained to a chair, with a mountain of pizza boxes around you, and gluttony scribbled on the fridge in felt pen
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 pm

wookie wrote:she sounds like kevin spacey, from seven

were not gonna hear from you in while, and you'll be found chained to a chair, with a mountain of pizza boxes around you, and gluttony scribbled on the fridge in felt pen

Well you say that but there are no goodies today. I'm having to fend for myself so i have indulged in an All day breakfast sandwich from Tescos. I am but a tramp.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Well you say that but there are no goodies today. I'm having to fend for myself so i have indulged in an All day breakfast sandwich from Tescos. I am but a tramp.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Today I feel rather good having managed to get out for a decent run last night and get some much needed tidying up done, having stayed out of the pub. I have no doubts I will end up in the pub tonight though.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I am also going to have a pint now. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Broadhead wrote:

Speaking of breakfast. Has anyone tried one of those breakfast wraps from Mcdonalds yet? They look shit but good if you get my drift.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

Speaking of breakfast. Has anyone tried one of those breakfast wraps from Mcdonalds yet? They look shit but good if you get my drift.

I cannot and will not deviate from sausage & egg mcmuffins. The hangover food of the gods. I mean dogs.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

I cannot and will not deviate from sausage & egg mcmuffins. The hangover food of the gods. I mean dogs.

More of a sausage, egg and cheese bagel man myself.

In other news I've just secured myself a job lot of 700 houes 12's from the early 90's onwards for the princely total of £200. Half of them will probably be shit but if I get 100 decent ones out of it it will be money well spent.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

More of a sausage, egg and cheese bagel man myself.

In other news I've just secured myself a job lot of 700 houes 12's from the early 90's onwards for the princely total of £200. Half of them will probably be shit but if I get 100 decent ones out of it it will be money well spent.

Viva la vinyl. I'm gonna spin a fair bit at our next do i think. If i can be bothered carrying it that is.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Yep, looks like I'm going to have to lock myself away for a very long time to wade through that lot.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:25 pm

where did you get them from?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Flea bay. Some right deals to be had on there. I bought 50 tech house 12's off there the other week for £30, about 40 of them were well worth keeping.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I ain't touch vinyl for ages....it's a sin.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 am

Indeed
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 am

Son of Nod wrote:I ain't touch vinyl for ages....it's a sin.

I'm thinking of getting one of those midi mixers.

Does this mean I'm a massive gaylord?.

Or?,cool?,and bang in touch?.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:56 pm

I'd say cool and bang in touch. Not like some of the dinosaurs round here Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'd say cool and bang in touch. Not like some of the dinosaurs round here Wink

Tyrannosaurus dex "LOL"
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Friday cheers cheers cheers cheers

Weekend in London, now work until Wednesday, what's not to be happy about (see DC10 thread)?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Porridge with sliced banana. Yum.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Liking:

Wine. I finally get it after years of trying. I've surprised myself by liking Red more than white. The first glass is hard work, after that it's a breeze. Alki times ahoy.

Andrew Weatherall Rockness mix. Lord Sabre never, EVER fails to deliver. Consistently the best around since forever.

Asking ladies out. I like it.

My new Top Man hoodie. No expense spared, but comfy as hell. Extra Large obviously, nothing fits me in there, its all designed for kids who think they are in One Direction and all that shit.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Broadhead wrote:Liking:

Wine. I finally get it after years of trying. I've surprised myself by liking Red more than white. The first glass is hard work, after that it's a breeze. Alki times ahoy.

Andrew Weatherall Rockness mix. Lord Sabre never, EVER fails to deliver. Consistently the best around since forever.

My new Top Man hoodie. No expense spared, but comfy as hell. Extra Large obviously, nothing fits me in there, its all designed for kids who think they are in One Direction and all that shit.

ooooooh what did she say?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 pm

wookie wrote:

She said yes, hence me liking it Laughing
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Was this the girl on ze bus....??
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 pm

If you like Red more than white get yourself a nice bottle of Barolo, Asda do a decently priced one. Absolutely lovely stuff.

Where did you get the Weatherall mix from?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Does this call for a Broadhead's love asylum thread?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Son of Nod wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Was this the girl on ze bus....??

No, this is a different victim.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:37 pm