VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Jnr DJ
shAdy
Tiny
bigdaddy
wookie
jim_kezzle
Broadhead
Ben
Sherrers
Matt Long
elrusto
Jonny Boy
Bishop
RvZ
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Rrriot Guurl
Rentaghost
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 17 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 pm

I've asked the DJ to play 'Reachround - Chrisoloco Villanobles Scene edit)
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 pm

this weekend, i shall be mainly getting drunk at a wedding

and taking the piss out of bish
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm

wookie wrote:this weekend, i shall be mainly getting drunk at a wedding

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah yeah yeah. I hope you have your drinking head on sir.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:this weekend, i shall be mainly getting drunk at a wedding

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah yeah yeah. I hope you have your drinking head on sir.

it will be superglued on tight
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 pm

This weekend I'll be getting drunk and taking the piss out of Bish too.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 pm

I do it every weekend, whether he's there or not.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 17 Tumblr_libbzrQdhh1qc21oto1_400
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 pm

a late addition to the weekends plan

i'm off to the world curry festival tomorrow for dinner
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 pm

I have no plans. I reckon i'll get boozed up Friday night and trawl the internet for hidden gems and classics from years gone by to blast out next weekend.

I'm trying to spend as little as possible as i'm always broke by the second week of the month and it's doing my head in.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am

Broadhead wrote:I have no plans. I reckon i'll get boozed up Friday night and trawl the internet for hidden gems and classics from years gone by to blast out next weekend.

I'm trying to spend as little as possible as i'm always broke by the second week of the month and it's doing my head in.

get yourself to the curry festival tomorrow
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I have no plans. I reckon i'll get boozed up Friday night and trawl the internet for hidden gems and classics from years gone by to blast out next weekend.

Where's it at? And is it free?

Oh and it looks like i'm going to Rebel Rave now, despite all the bile i was coming out with about said event.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 am

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Oh and it looks like i'm going to Rebel Rave now, despite all the bile i was coming out with about said event.

you've sold out, the man has well and truly bummed you, your no longer underground

the curry festival is infront of the art gallery, and is free, you just have to register here:

http://www.worldcurryfestival.com/
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 am

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

you've sold out, the man has well and truly bummed you, your no longer underground

the curry festival is infront of the art gallery, and is free, you just have to register here:

[url=http://www.worldcurryfestival.com/
    http://www.worldcurryfestival.com/[/quote[/url]]

I'm going on an underground mission, the man will never beat me. I might even wear an Underground Resistance t-shirt to keep it real (not that i own one of them)

I'm gonna sign up for that shit right now, free dinner.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 am

Bishop wrote:Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 17 Tumblr_libbzrQdhh1qc21oto1_400

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 am

Crunk juice.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

I managed to stick to my guns and not go out this weekend. It was properly boring, but needs must. I'd like to say i feel better for it but that would be a lie.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

had a great time at the wedding

did some fantastic wedding dancing, to richardo villaoldboss, the dance didnt know what had hit it.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:50 am

Bring on the weekend already.

Friday - Undecided, maybe a beverage or too after work in the last remaining sunshine hours. Maybe not.

Saturday daytime - A day of maybe's. Maybe come in to town to have some sunshine drinks, maybe hit the coast to sit on a hill and look at the sea. Maybe just sit at home.

Saturday night - Future-Past. I won't mention it again, i promise.

Sunday - Depends on how reserved i am Saturday night really. Possibly come in to town for booze, possibly sit in a darkened room regretting how unreserved i was Saturday night.

The upshot is, i'm going to be skint come Monday.

sunny vibes.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 am

Friday - fuck all

Saturday - fuck all

Sunday - fuck all

This is the first time in about 4 months where I haven't had to do anythig moving, or wedding related. I've got shit loads of alcohol and meat being delivered from Tesco so it's going to be beer and barbecue all weekend cheers cheers cheers
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 am

friday - day off, so i'm painting the fence, and defrosting the freezer

saturday - finish off painting the fence, then going out for a meal at sams chop house, and then a few drinks afterwards

sunday - playstation all day
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 am

wookie wrote:friday - day off, so i'm painting the fence, and defrosting the freezer

saturday - finish off painting the fence, then going out for a meal at sams chop house, and then a few drinks afterwards

Mundane thread surely?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:19 am

wookie wrote:friday - day off, so i'm painting the fence, and defrosting the freezer

What are you playing at the moment? I'm thinking go and buy FIFA12 this weekend.
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:23 am

crang wrote:Crunk juice.

Having now tried and tested the aforementioned alcoholic beverage,I can confirm it should in no way whatsoever be compared to buckfast(as said by some misguided work colleagues).It's not even in it's league.

Thankyou.tut.

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

What are you playing at the moment? I'm thinking go and buy FIFA12 this weekend.

grand turismo 5
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

wookie wrote:

grand turismo 5

I just can't get into it, tried about 3 times but doesn't have the appeal of the PS2 version. Think I might need a steering wheel.

Looks amazing though.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

wookie wrote:

grand turismo 5

I just can't get into it, tried about 3 times but doesn't have the appeal of the PS2 version. Think I might need a steering wheel.

Looks amazing though.

Computer game speak? On here? And i thought i was a geek.

Get Frogger on. Or go outside.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Gone are the days when I could sit on the xbox all day...... Sad
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:37 pm

wookie wrote:

grand turismo 5

Looks amazing though.

yeah took me a while as well, the first ever one was amazing, and i was hoping it would be like that, once you've got enough credits for a decent car, its becomes quite good
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

grand turismo 5

Looks amazing though.

Computer game speak? On here? And i thought i was a geek.

Get Frogger on. Or go outside.

Look what you're missing. Holed up in a darkened sweaty room. Refreshments on hand. Playing with yourself. Hang on a minute.....
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:55 pm

wookie wrote:
    wookie wrote:

grand turismo 5

Looks amazing though.

yeah took me a while as well, the first ever one was amazing, and i was hoping it would be like that, once you've got enough credits for a decent car, its becomes quite good

I bought a 3D telly, playing it in 3D brought some of the novelty back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:13 pm