VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+14
Bishop
shAdy
Son of Nod
Jonny Boy
bigdaddy
Rrriot Guurl
T.B
wookie
RvZ
hyperion
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
Ye Olde Rog
18 posters

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Bishop Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 am

wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:MAD EYE RILEYS. cyclops drunken cheers

in the average week

how much time do you spend in there?

On a normal wekk I only go in for a couple on a thursday after work as gem works there, and then I have a few friday, occasionally saturday and then sunday at lunch, but it changes from week to week.

Last weekend I did not go in saturday or sunday. It depends how i feel my old fruit.

By the way I do not smell of mayonaise. You mad old bag.

thats only what i've heard

its on the side of the merrion centre spray painted in yellow

bish smells like mayonaise

The bastards.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here...

Post  Rrriot Guurl Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:15 am

wookie wrote:

Laughing Laughing

it's the fact it is written on the walls of the 'merion centre' that makes it extra regional. I don't know what it is but it sounds classy

dunno why but that made me laff more than anything has lately
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:19 am

Rrriot Guurl wrote:
    wookie wrote:

Laughing Laughing

it's the fact it is written on the walls of the 'merion centre' that makes it extra regional. I don't know what it is but it sounds classy

dunno why but that made me laff more than anything has lately

Laughing Laughing

I also got a text late on sunday night from wookie saying "ive heard you smell like mayonaise". I just thought it was ramblings of a drunk panda. But as it is written on the wall in leeds it must be true.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 am

The Merrion Centre is a particularly special place.

Claires accessories, Warren James, Barratts, Peacocks. They're all in there.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 am

One of those Hell holes that nothing can redeem. No amount of attempted facelifts can save that old dame.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Bishop wrote:
    On a normal week I only go in for a couple on a thursday after work as gem works there, and then I have a few friday, occasionally saturday and then sunday at lunch, but it changes from week to week.

I got this text message from Bish last night:

'i might go in Mad Eyes on a Tuesday too, but that doesn't count'

Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 pm

i got that to

i reckon he doesnt have a house, and just lives there instead
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Broadhead wrote:The Merrion Centre is a particularly special place.

Claires accessories, Warren James, Barratts, Peacocks. They're all in there.

pics?

Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:19 pm

http://www.merrioncentre.co.uk/about/intro.html

This doesn't do it justice really, they have made it sound and look a hundred times better than it really is.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 pm

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 705156434_fb7ba75aa0

I love how they have tried to make it look nicer by capturing it under a rainbow.

I want photgraphic evidence of the Bish/Mayonnaise graffiti Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

let me buy a can of yellow spraypaint then

and i'll go and do some at dinner time
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Broadhead wrote:The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 705156434_fb7ba75aa0

I love how they have tried to make it look nicer by capturing it under a rainbow.

I want photgraphic evidence of the Bish/Mayonnaise graffiti Laughing

Trust me. The rainbow doesn't help.

Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

its been refurbished since then

here's a whole page of photos about the whole place al

http://www.merrioncentre.co.uk/portfolio.html
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

ah dear christ! when i was doing my course up there we used to go to that supermarket cos it was the cheapest and then have to wrestle loads of bags on the bus.

it was grim in there in the late 90s
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

The supermarket is pretty much the same as it was then i believe.

The second worst Morrisons i have ever been in, and i've been in at least 10.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:21 pm

The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 27_57

Ace! Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Finally it's bloody here.

Soccerball!!!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Get in.

Looking forward to tomorrow. bounce

Is there a game tonight?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh aye lad, it's a veritable footie fest everyday now.

South Africa vs Mexico is on at 3pm, then Uruguay vs France at 7.30pm.

Eat my goal etc.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Superb mate. You going out to watch the game tonight?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Nah, i'm not even going out to watch the England match. I might go and watch next weeks but i am on a self imposed lockdown. I am only going out if Detatched is on from now onwards.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Broadhead wrote:Nah, i'm not even going out to watch the England match. I might go and watch next weeks but i am on a self imposed lockdown. I am only going out if Detatched is on from now onwards.

Laughing Laughing

I have a chair with my name on it in mad eye rileys for each match.

Whats brought that on?

When is the next detached that your playing at?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm just fed up of being skint all the time, and i want a laptop. This is going to take me ages to save for, but it will be worth it.

I'm next on on the 3rd of July, details to follow soon. I'm even going to start a seperate thread as it's a mini festival. TB will slap my wrists and Riot grrrl will tell me to stop going on about boring boy techno Laughing
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Do it you rebel. Do it, do it, do it.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'm just fed up of being skint all the time, and i want a laptop. This is going to take me ages to save for, but it will be worth it.

I'm next on on the 3rd of July, details to follow soon. I'm even going to start a seperate thread as it's a mini festival. TB will slap my wrists and Riot grrrl will tell me to stop going on about boring boy techno Laughing

No I won't. You only get told off when you do it on threads, for instance, started by the nice new man from Finland who has no idea what the in-joke is. You should have started a nice thread of your own long ago.

I don't enjoy being the bad cop, it's my duty.

It hurts me more than it hurts you etc etc

Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Like my purple friend from Mineappolis once sang

'i never meant to cause you any trouble......'

Laughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'm just fed up of being skint all the time

join the club fella
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Son of Nod wrote:The Dugout. Depository for World Cup fever here... - Page 3 27_57

Ace! Laughing

Jesu Lord of stuff!

what fresh hell is this???

Northern spud faced goons. Too much Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Rocky dennis. Working in Home Bargains.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:26 am

shut those fucking horns up!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 am