VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
Welsh
tanit
Mac
Jnr DJ
jon carter
Tiny
elrusto
Son of Nod
crang
Bishop
T.B
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
RvZ
wookie
shAdy
bigdaddy
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
23 posters

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 29 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  T.B Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 am

Laughing Laughing are you making him visible?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 29 Empty Re: Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?'

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 am

Yeah Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 am

It's a dictatorship, my human rights are being abused. See you in Strasbourg!

*logs off*
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Masterchef the Professionals. On last nights episode half of them couldn't butterfly a sardine, make choux pastry or poach a chicken breast. One 'pastry' chef even served up a tarte au citron with a soggy base affraid

Now Scott, I'm no Fanny Craddock, but I would think that being a professional chef would mean you'd have to master most of the above.

Chef's failing the basics on Masterchef the Professionals, I just don't get it.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Masterchef the Professionals. On last nights episode half of them couldn't butterfly a sardine, make choux pastry or poach a chicken breast. One 'pastry' chef even served up a tarte au citron with a soggy base affraid

Now Scott, I'm no Fanny Craddock, but I would think that being a professional chef would mean you'd have to master most of the above.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 am

Not a tart au citron with a soggy base, i'm heartbroken reading that, i don't think i'll ever get over it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am

I have the number for a good self help group if it starts to get too much.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:48 am

Battered tarts shelter?

I'll get my coat

Embarassed
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 am

Jnr DJ wrote:Battered tarts shelter?

I'll get my coat

Embarassed

Nah, I'm going to give you that. Slow news day.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:05 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Masterchef the Professionals. On last nights episode half of them couldn't butterfly a sardine, make choux pastry or poach a chicken breast. One 'pastry' chef even served up a tarte au citron with a soggy base affraid

I think i may be able to offer some insight in to your cookery programme based grips here. I will do so whilst tucking in to a couple of Tesco own Scotch Eggs.

I fear you are reading too much in to the word professional here. By professional they mean someone who has been financially rewarded to work in the cooking profession. This can range from someone who is the head chef at a quaint seafood restaurant on the Devonshire coast, right through to a man called Reg, who once got paid to wank off Steve who warms the burgers in the Duck & Drake in Telford. Naturally their talents differ greatly.

The way we will know this is by showing Monica pulling excruciating faces as a portly retard struggles to boil an egg, then on to show Gregs utter delight as A.N. Other adds pretty Rose petals and a Wildebeest trotter & Sunpat Peanut Butter chutney to a gammon toenail.

They will seperate the wheat from the chaff (this may indeed be one of the future challenges) until we are left with a geek who cooks duck hearts in a baseball cap filled with nitrous oxide, a speccy girl who his clearly missing a few faculties yet is strangely alluring and a fat one who we all want to win, yet ultimately sweats too much and drops his pavlovas before they can be served to snotty members of the W.I.

So there you go. Masterchef: The Professionals.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:07 am

Broadhead wrote:

I think i may be able to offer some insight in to your cookery programme based grips here. I will do so whilst tucking in to a couple of Tesco own Scotch Eggs.

I fear you are reading too much in to the word professional here. By professional they mean someone who has been financially rewarded to work in the cooking profession. This can range from someone who is the head chef at a quaint seafood restaurant on the Devonshire coast, right through to a man called Reg, who once got paid to wank off Steve who warms the burgers in the Duck & Drake in Telford. Naturally their talents differ greatly.

The way we will know this is by showing Monica pulling excruciating faces as a portly retard struggles to boil an egg, then on to show Gregs utter delight as A.N. Other adds pretty Rose petals and a Wildebeest trotter & Sunpat Peanut Butter chutney to a gammon toenail.

They will seperate the wheat from the chaff (this may indeed be one of the future challenges) until we are left with a geek who cooks duck hearts in a baseball cap filled with nitrous oxide, a speccy girl who his clearly missing a few faculties yet is strangely alluring and a fat one who we all want to win, yet ultimately sweats too much and drops his pavlovas before they can be served to snotty members of the W.I.

So there you go. Masterchef: The Professionals.

cheerscheerscheerscheersLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 am

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I see we have an avid Masterchef fan here.

I'm sorry but in my book, professional means some kind of qualification. It should be 'Masterchef, I get paid to do food'

BBC dumbing down again.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I see we have an avid Masterchef fan here.

I'm sorry but in my book, professional means some kind of qualification. It should be 'Masterchef, I get paid to do food'

BBC dumbing down again.

I didn't know it was back on, but have enjoyed past series. It may have been watching it that inspired me to try new foods, such as blue cheese on a burger. Something i will never forgive them for (it tasted like ink etc)
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 am

haha he'll never get over that Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:52 am

The great broadhead burger disaster.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Scott, I read this story online this morning

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/dec/07/man-questioned-overdose-death-honeymoon

I think theres a bigger question here than whether this man intentioanlly drugged his wife.

Here is the husband:

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 29 Article-2244089-1661D9A7000005DC-811_306x610

Here is the wife:

Broadhead says ; 'I just don't get it?' - Page 29 Article-2244089-1661DADD000005DC-555_306x610

I'd like to know at what stage he blinded her or took away her sense of judgement.

I don't get it Scott.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 am

Hey at least you've started reading a proper newspaper Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content