VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+10
Jonny Boy
T.B
wookie
Ye Olde Rog
FRENCHY
bigdaddy
tdmusic
PW
RvZ
ralphio
14 posters

GAY GAY GAY

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

GAY GAY GAY - Page 2 Empty Re: GAY GAY GAY

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Richtea

I think Richie produce a line of STD medicines called "Itchy Hawtin".

Or have a #1 top hit as "Tichy Hawtin".
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri May 15, 2009 2:54 am

Bishop wrote:Tim, what the hell did you say to said negative hitler when rog came out with that little gem.

Did you just carry on as normal or did you actually weep with laughter.

What did Lionel Richly Hawtin say?

You have to understand The Lord's modus operandi. He is always like that. He always blurts things out so quickly and tangentially and always either walks off or mentally wanders off so that observers/victims are never sure if he really said it or if he's just a bit simple.

I always have to carry on as if nothing had happened as he is nearly always there as my guest/massive embarrassment.

It's always funny after and his Rogerisms are widely known but at the time you can't say anything or it would be an international incident i.e 'just give me five fucking minutes you massive snow nazi".

Most of the recipients always have that kind of "I think I heard something truly wrong sided there but if I don't acknowledge it it doesn't exist" attitude.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri May 15, 2009 3:00 am

Sherrers wrote:Most of the recipients always have that kind of "I think I heard something truly wrong sided there but if I don't acknowledge it it doesn't exist" attitude.

yeah, like most germans and swiss in the 30s and 40s
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 am

Roger!
    Rolling Eyes
    (that's odd, the google auto-pointless-advert thing put up Jewish books when nazi's is the keyword. you'd think it's not really appropriate wouldn't you?)
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri May 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Tim, what the hell did you say to said negative hitler when rog came out with that little gem.

Did you just carry on as normal or did you actually weep with laughter.

What did Lionel Richly Hawtin say?

You have to understand The Lord's modus operandi. He is always like that. He always blurts things out so quickly and tangentially and always either walks off or mentally wanders off so that observers/victims are never sure if he really said it or if he's just a bit simple.

I always have to carry on as if nothing had happened as he is nearly always there as my guest/massive embarrassment.

It's always funny after and his Rogerisms are widely known but at the time you can't say anything or it would be an international incident i.e 'just give me five fucking minutes you massive snow nazi".

Most of the recipients always have that kind of "I think I heard something truly wrong sided there but if I don't acknowledge it it doesn't exist" attitude.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Brilliant. Whatever you now tell us about roger i always picture him saying/doing it in a funeral suit. Shocked

has Roger ever been unleased on the americans? I cant imagine them getting his rogerisms.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri May 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Dany Tenaglia loves Roger to bits. I know that much.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Al wrote:Dany Tenaglia loves Roger to bits. I know that much.

Brilliant. I just didnt think they would "get" him.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat May 16, 2009 1:13 am

it doesn't matter about nationality. about 99.9% of the world doesn't get Rog. the 0.01% that do are the special people like us Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 am

Al wrote:it doesn't matter about nationality. about 99.9% of the world doesn't get Rog. the 0.01% that do are the special people like us Wink

Ah. i see what ya mean Al. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I suppose i have to reserve judgement on whether i would "get" Rog until i have actually met him.

however if the forum is owt to go by i am in the 0.01%

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm