VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+18
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
jim_kezzle
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Tiny
bigdaddy
T.B
Sherrers
Bishop
wookie
Son of Nod
Mac
elrusto
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
22 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Son of Nod Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 am

Sherrers wrote:Fire them all Tory Holder!

I will have to check the staff toilet after it has been used everytime so that I discover who is too blame. Then a wee word in their ear will do. It reminds me of the time when someone never used the toilet brush.....hardly pleasant. No

I don't know who to vote for in the local elections....I live in a Labour stronghold. Crying or Very sad
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  Sherrers Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 am

Tories ALWAYS vote for whatever is best for them. Regardless of political party Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 am

Sherrers wrote:Tories ALWAYS vote for whatever is best for them. Regardless of political party Very Happy

The needs of the many, or the few outweigh the needs of the one. BOLLOX! Laughing I will piss all over you low life scum, yes even on the litter filled streets of where you live! Why? It's cos I am a TORY!!!! It's what we DO!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

All HAIL CAMERON!
    Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 Nazi_cameron
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I don't much like getting up friday, having had a drink thursday. pale

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

I am not enjoying that i still can't manage to eat solids, other than strong mints. I attempted a meal that wasn't soup last night and it ended very badly, very quickly. On the plus side, thats another pound lost and my shirt that i could barely fasten before now looks pretty decent.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 pm

I am not liking the hole in my shoe....its letting in water!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

You sorry lot. You orrible shower!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

i've just written my first complaint email/letter ever

it was about the fucking trains last night.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

wookie wrote:i've just written my first complaint email/letter ever

Public transport is shockingly bad man. I hate it....plus all the weird ones you see....that I don't mind, as I know of a few weird ones! Wink

Last edited by Son of Nod on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR NOD......FUCKING GRAMMAR!)
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 pm

wookie wrote:i've just written my first complaint email/letter ever

Can we see a draft? I love writing complaint letters. I have a belter i sent to Aviva which reaped dividends.

Wasn't the train line flooded?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm

i don't know mate, they tell you fuck all at the station,

here it is

To Whom It May Concern:

I’ve been a season ticket holder on northern rail for the journey between Bramley West Yorkshire into Leeds for about 6 years, so I have experienced my fair shares of delays and cancellations, but last night Wednesday the 26th of April was probably the most shambolic, disorganised excuse for a train service I have ever known.

Let me run through this sterling example of a train service.

I arrived at Leeds station last night at 7.15pm in time for the 7.23 service to Wakefield Westgate, after about 5 after the train should of departed, the conductor announced that we were waiting for a driver and would set off when he arrived, after waiting 20 minutes and with the driver still no where to be seen, I decided to get the slightly delayed 7.37pm service to Manchester Victoria, when I got onto this train, it again was waiting for a driver, that’s two trains no drivers.

After waiting for 20 minutes on the Manchester Victoria train, the conductor announced that the driver had arrived and would be setting off shortly, then the conductor announced that the first stop on this service would be Sowerby Bridge, now Sowerby Bridge could be a nice place to visit, I may even visit one day, but not on a rainy Wednesday night, when I all want to do is go home.

So after hearing that news, and still seeing that the 7.23 hadn’t set off yet, I went for the 8.08 service to Huddersfield, After a delay of 10 minutes I was told to head to platform 3A to get the train, when I got to the platform the train consisted of one carriage, I had to check the date to make sure it wasn’t April fools day, or check that that a camera crew were not going to jump out and shout gotcha, now I’m no expert on transport logistics but even I know that one carriage isn’t going to be enough to take all the people that had been affected by the previous train not stopping.

But there is some good news, a driver had turned up for the 7.23 train, only 55 minutes late, but my hopes of getting home were dashed by it not stopping till Hebden/Sowerby bridge, I’m not too sure which one, but it definitely had a bridge in the title.

At this point I felt I was never going to get home, like Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap, but suddenly a ray of light appeared the 8.37pm service to Manchester Victoria (there’s no 23 on the hour service past 8pm) which according to the information boards and the handy train times app was on time, at 8.50pm when this train hadn’t turned up, I finally admitted defeat after waiting for one hour and thirty five minutes. I walked out of the station and boarded a bus which turned up on time, had a driver and it’s first stop didn’t have a bridge in its title. It took me the grand total of 2 hours to travel the 3 and a half miles to Bramley instead of the normal 10 minute train journey.

I’m quite expecting the usual corporate brush off, it was the wrong type of rain/the tracks were wet/the driver’s paper was wet and he couldn’t finish his crossword/you’d all gone home early as it was pouring down (delete as applicable) in response to this email, but the service was that awful last night it’s the first time in 6 years I’ve ever complained.

Yours
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

wookie wrote:i don't know mate, they tell you fuck all at the station,

here it is

To Whom It May Concern:

I’ve been a season ticket holder on northern rail for the journey between Bramley West Yorkshire into Leeds for about 6 years, so I have experienced my fair shares of delays and cancellations, but last night Wednesday the 26th of April was probably the most shambolic, disorganised excuse for a train service I have ever known.

Let me run through this sterling example of a train service.

I arrived at Leeds station last night at 7.15pm in time for the 7.23 service to Wakefield Westgate, after about 5 after the train should of departed, the conductor announced that we were waiting for a driver and would set off when he arrived, after waiting 20 minutes and with the driver still no where to be seen, I decided to get the slightly delayed 7.37pm service to Manchester Victoria, when I got onto this train, it again was waiting for a driver, that’s two trains no drivers.

After waiting for 20 minutes on the Manchester Victoria train, the conductor announced that the driver had arrived and would be setting off shortly, then the conductor announced that the first stop on this service would be Sowerby Bridge, now Sowerby Bridge could be a nice place to visit, I may even visit one day, but not on a rainy Wednesday night, when I all want to do is go home.

So after hearing that news, and still seeing that the 7.23 hadn’t set off yet, I went for the 8.08 service to Huddersfield, After a delay of 10 minutes I was told to head to platform 3A to get the train, when I got to the platform the train consisted of one carriage, I had to check the date to make sure it wasn’t April fools day, or check that that a camera crew were not going to jump out and shout gotcha, now I’m no expert on transport logistics but even I know that one carriage isn’t going to be enough to take all the people that had been affected by the previous train not stopping.

But there is some good news, a driver had turned up for the 7.23 train, only 55 minutes late, but my hopes of getting home were dashed by it not stopping till Hebden/Sowerby bridge, I’m not too sure which one, but it definitely had a bridge in the title.

At this point I felt I was never going to get home, like Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap, but suddenly a ray of light appeared the 8.37pm service to Manchester Victoria (there’s no 23 on the hour service past 8pm) which according to the information boards and the handy train times app was on time, at 8.50pm when this train hadn’t turned up, I finally admitted defeat after waiting for one hour and thirty five minutes. I walked out of the station and boarded a bus which turned up on time, had a driver and it’s first stop didn’t have a bridge in its title. It took me the grand total of 2 hours to travel the 3 and a half miles to Bramley instead of the normal 10 minute train journey.

I’m quite expecting the usual corporate brush off, it was the wrong type of rain/the tracks were wet/the driver’s paper was wet and he couldn’t finish his crossword/you’d all gone home early as it was pouring down (delete as applicable) in response to this email, but the service was that awful last night it’s the first time in 6 years I’ve ever complained.

Yours

I like it. You will defo get the flooded tracks brush off. I honestly can't believe you didn't go for the bus earlier, you'd have been home in no time. The 42 is only on Park Row. I'm not a bus spotter by the way, i know this as it's the same stop as mine. Saying that, i see the people who use this service so understand why it would be a last resort.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Very Happy Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Laughing Laughing

this thread has defo gone up several notches suddenly
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

because i have to pay extra for the bus, and it is a bigger class of weirdo's that use the bus

if they had said at 7:30 there's been flooding, services have been affected, fair enough

but you get told fuck all, apart from like it or lump it
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm

how far is Bramley from Leeds central?

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

wookie wrote:because i have to pay extra for the bus, and it is a bigger class of weirdo's that use the bus

if they had said at 7:30 there's been flooding, services have been affected, fair enough

I knew there had been flooding before i'd even set off home. I heard someone at said bus stop. Which confirms the fact that communication was beyond shit.

A simple sign saying delays, flooding wouldn't have been too much to ask would it?

THIS COUNTRY!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 pm

wookie wrote:because i have to pay extra for the bus, and it is a bigger class of weirdo's that use the bus

Plus it's the germs that are spread on twains and buses that annoy me. CULL the fucking lot of em! Planet Earth will get by OK.... Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Germs.

Laughing

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Brilliant stuff.

Love the Quantum Leap bit.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Is there a drought up North ?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Sherrers wrote:Is there a drought up North ?

Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Sherrers wrote:Is there a drought up North ?

Apparently there are floods.

What our friends in the north need is some sort of semi aquatic mode of transport

ideas?

timmy?
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

ah wait i remember. the BMW In the river.

bit slow today
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Sherrers wrote:how far is Bramley from Leeds central?

3 and a half miles, its not like trekking to nepal

plus it rains most of the time in britain, so the last time it rained heavily and it flooded, they could of fixed the problem then, instead of just fucking leaving it, we are seriously shit when it comes to engineering now
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm

jon carter wrote:ah wait i remember. the BMW In the river.

bit slow today

hang on.

has that been on here? it's news to me.

and I know news
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm

wookie wrote:

plus it rains most of the time in britain, so the last time it rained heavily and it flooded, they could of fixed the problem then, instead of just fucking leaving it, we are seriously shit when it comes to engineering now

It's far more dangerous than that.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm

wookie wrote:

Why didn't you walk?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm

RvZ wrote:
    jon carter wrote:ah wait i remember. the BMW In the river.

bit slow today

hang on.

has that been on here? it's news to me.

and I know news

I am fairly sure there was a pic....fairly sure...not 100% like. Neutral
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

It's far more dangerous than that.

THE BRAMLEY BIGFOOT

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 26 70318710

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:05 am