VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+18
scarlet pimpernel
RvZ
jim_kezzle
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
crang
Ye Olde Rog
Tiny
bigdaddy
T.B
Sherrers
Bishop
wookie
Son of Nod
Mac
elrusto
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
22 posters

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 10 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  wookie Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:can only vaguely remember it from my first year at uni, only had one night out there

it was a leeds uni hangout, and being from the met, we didnt mix with those toffee nosed twats

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yep.

Did you say you were going to a bash at the drydock? Used to love that place.

yeah its my mates leaving party there
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents... - Page 10 Empty Re: Share your pet hates with Dc10's residents...

Post  T.B Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Today I hate plasticine.

The devil takes many forms.

I saw what you did there.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 am

Token Bird wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Today I hate plasticine.

The devil takes many forms.

I saw what you did there.

At least someone got it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 am

Ironically I was making a bust of a devil Shocked

factoid.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Sherrers wrote:Ironically I was making a bust of a devil Shocked

factoid.

Do you do voodoo?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 am

Secret Santa. Wacky nonsense. I wonder how many "hilarious" chocolate cocks or edible undies will be bought this year? Forced fun. It's up there with fancy dress.

2011. A horrible year. I am happy in the fact that only 1 month remains.

Domino's Pizzas. The worst of the worst.

Fish & Chips with a battered Sausage & a breadcake. This is not something i dislike, more that i hate i haven't had it for ages. This will change soon.

That stupid, mouthy, racist cow filmed on the tram. I don't care if she did have her son sat on her knee, someone should have smacked her. I'm not a violent person, but she deserved a crack.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Ironically I was making a bust of a devil Shocked

factoid.

Do you do voodoo?

I do do voodoo.

Very Happy

I don't actually.

I voodon't.

Soz.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Rhianna. Does she live in a recording studio? She releases more rubbish songs than i don't know what. Barbad(r)os.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Broadhead wrote:Rhianna. Does she live in a recording studio? She releases more rubbish songs than i don't know what. Barbad(r)os.

Just don't listen to the radio and don't watch music related TV. I haven't listened to Radio 1 or anything similiar in about 10 years.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm

The Halifax bank. What a set of useless retards. I have had to subject whoever answered the phone to me to 10 minutes of abuse. It wasn't his fault, but i don't care.

How easy is it to move banks? I am not staying with them but i fear they are all much of a muchness and equally as shite.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Broadhead wrote:The Halifax bank. What a set of useless retards. I have had to subject whoever answered the phone to me to 10 minutes of abuse. It wasn't his fault, but i don't care.

How easy is it to move banks? I am not staying with them but i fear they are all much of a muchness and equally as shite.

I had a nightmare with the Halifax when I was living outside the UK. I looked into moving banks but like you say it just seemed like too much hassle.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:57 pm

I have to go in at lunchtime now to transfer the money. I dare them to piss me off. It will be like a scene from Falling Down, but rather than shooting someone i may say a few choice words or throw a bit of Quiche at a glass screen. Yeah, that'll show the bastards.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 am

Broadhead wrote:I have to go in at lunchtime now to transfer the money. I dare them to piss me off. It will be like a scene from Falling Down, but rather than shooting someone i may say a few choice words or throw a bit of Quiche at a glass screen. Yeah, that'll show the bastards.

Drive-by Quicheing?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 am

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I have to go in at lunchtime now to transfer the money. I dare them to piss me off. It will be like a scene from Falling Down, but rather than shooting someone i may say a few choice words or throw a bit of Quiche at a glass screen. Yeah, that'll show the bastards.

Stroll-by Quicheing?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Stroll-by Quicheing?

I've just let a poor girl have both barrels, i thought she was going to start crying. Shit cunts.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Stroll-by Quicheing?

I've just let a poor girl have both barrels, i thought she was going to start crying. Shit cunts.

What flavour Quiche did you use? Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 am

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

Stroll-by Quicheing?

What flavour Quiche did you use? Very Happy

Lorraine is the only flavour for me.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 am

Fuck 'em. Take a job like that and you have to expect it. If only they would turn around at some point and say 'yes, I know it's shit, we treat you all like cunts'. I could handle that.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:09 am

Bishop wrote:

Drive-by Quicheing?

T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

i'm not happy timmy has abandoned us just when he was turning into a world class bitch.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm sure the Viscount of Vitriol will be back soon to vent his spleen.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

BOTHERED
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Broadhead wrote:I'm sure the Viscount of Vitriol will be back soon to vent his spleen.

I was just trying out being horrible.

Like lezzers who have a go on the cock. But it's just not for them.

R.G worked all night on the forum. She has a level of dedication to being internet nasty that I can only dream of.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I miss my dog Crying or Very sad
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 am

I bet he misses you. Thats what you get with going camping without him.

Today has been horrendous. I have one day off and the office is in chaos.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 am

Bishop wrote:I bet he misses you. Thats what you get with going camping without him.

Today has been horrendous. I have one day off and the office is in chaos.

That happens here too...I am off one day and it all goes wrong...I am the Captain of the ship.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:29 am

You all need to work on your people development skills. The best leader is a dispensable leader Wink

I'm shit by the way as the same thing happens here.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I am the ship.

Everyone else is ballast.

How's them stats Professor Waffle?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

I don't hate anything today. I've got possibly the most important meeting of my life and I feel great. I obviously needed to be back in Ibiza. Ibiza possibly disagrees.

Took nearly a week mind sunny
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Sherrers wrote:I don't hate anything today. I've got possibly the most important meeting of my life and I feel great. I obviously needed to be back in Ibiza. Ibiza possibly disagrees.

Took nearly a week mind sunny

"Hi, my name it Tim, and i'm an alcofrolic. Which way is the bar?" Very Happy

Seriously, good luck with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:58 am