VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    Shit DJ Pose Thread

    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:28 am

    T.B wrote:Lindsey Lohan and Aoki?

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Lohan-10



    the end of the world is nigh, maybe the mayan's were right all along
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 am

    drinks on the mixer? amateur!

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Chinod10
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:34 am

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Christ10
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Son of Nod on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Img_2336427
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 am

    wookie wrote:
    T.B wrote:Lindsey Lohan and Aoki?

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Lohan-10



    the end of the world is nigh, maybe the mayan's were right all along

    The mayan's don't believe the world will end this year!!!!!!!

    This is really starting to get my goat. Once again, the media get it all wrong.

    There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the Mayan's understood precession (the fact that the earth spins on it's axis, bu the axis also has movement). One precession of the earths axis takes 26000 years. The Mayan's split this into quarters (5200 years) each quarter signifying a new age due to celestial alignments. This year marks the end of a quarter and as such the dawn of a new age. Not the end of the world.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 am

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 16863_10
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 am

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    T.B wrote:Lindsey Lohan and Aoki?

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Lohan-10



    the end of the world is nigh, maybe the mayan's were right all along

    The mayan's don't believe the world will end this year!!!!!!!

    This is really starting to get my goat. Once again, the media get it all wrong.

    There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the Mayan's understood precession (the fact that the earth spins on it's axis, bu the axis also has movement). One precession of the earths axis takes 26000 years. The Mayan's split this into quarters (5200 years) each quarter signifying a new age due to celestial alignments. This year marks the end of a quarter and as such the dawn of a new age. Not the end of the world.

    I know, plus the mayans didn't forsee the switch to the gregorian calender and the advent of leap years.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm

    Sherrers wrote:Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 16863_10

    LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm

    He's like "DJ Supply Teacher" or something.

    "I'm not playing anything until you all settle down. I can wait ALL DAY you know"
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 pm

    Sherrers wrote:He's like "DJ Supply Teacher" or something.

    "I'm not playing anything until you all settle down. I can wait ALL DAY you know"

    LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

    DJ Librarian.

    Shussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Broadhead on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm

    Sherrers wrote:He's like "DJ Supply Teacher" or something.

    "I'm not playing anything until you all settle down. I can wait ALL DAY you know"

    "It's your time you're wasting, not mine"
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1080
    Location : Sarf London

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Jnr DJ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:54 pm

    He's my fave. I love you
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 pm

    Jnr DJ wrote:He's my fave. I love you

    Its you really isnt it? You just pretend to be a cool black fella, when really you just love a good library.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1080
    Location : Sarf London

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Jnr DJ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 pm

    Guilty as charged.
    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  T.B on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm

    Sherrers wrote:

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Donzel10

    I fall about at this one, can I keep him?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Broadhead on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

    T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Donzel10

    I fall about at this one, can I keep him?

    It's the eyes, isn't it? His slightly raised eye-brow is almost hypnotic. Like that snake from the Jungle Book, if it were to pop its collar and use Traktor.
    tanit
    tanit
    w

    Number of posts : 175
    Location : Ibiza Baby!

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  tanit on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm

    haha Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

    I love how dangerous this is:

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Dj_in_10

    Sponsored content

    Shit DJ Pose Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Shit DJ Pose Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:51 pm