VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+3
Son of Nod
T.B
pressandplay
7 posters

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001]

pressandplay

Number of posts : 5

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001] Empty Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001]

Post  pressandplay Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 am

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001] Sabotagerelease

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT

Tracklist

1. Phunk Investigation - Contaminated
    2. Phunk Investigation - Reflex

Press Release

New kid on the techno block are proud to present their first release, which comes courtesy of top producers, Phunk Investigation. Having recently scored huge plaudits and accolades from mega star jocks Dubfire, John Acquaviva and Umek their more underground productions have mad them the talk of the scene once more. Here, they deliver the "Black Out" EP comprised of two solid, rolling tehno cuts firmly intended for dancefloor mayhem. Showcasing a knack for driving, pulsating rhythms and an effortlessly cool approach to their productions, this EP is a phenomenal start to SABOTAGE and another standout notch in Phunk Investigation's belt.

Supported by Cristian Varela, Osamu M, Erol Alkan, Andrea Bertolini,Christian Smith, Sinisa Lukic, Spektre, Erphun, Nir Shoshani, Subfractal, Alex Di Stefano, Jerome Ism-Ae, Loco & Jam, Tom Hades, Umek, Miniminds, Tom Novy, Anthony Pappa, Tomy DeClerque, Tocadisco, Glitter, Marco Bailey, Pan Pot, Dyno, Slam, Gennaro Le Fosse, Spartaque, Dr. Motte, Sasha Carassi, Worakls, Steve Parker, Anderson Noise, Christian Cambas, Taster Peter and many more...

Listen at SOUNDCLOUD

Managed By Press & Play

Photos:
    Sabotage Presents 1605 vs Tronic Beach Party @ Athens
    Christian Smith - Spektre - Alex Di Stefano - Wehbba - Mr Statik

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001] Empty Re: Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001]

Post  T.B Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

can i delete these spams?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001] Empty Re: Phunk Investigation - Black Out EP [SBTG001]

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm

I do hold back from spamming the label I do stuff for....after all it is about VVWI Recordings innit. However I do find it interesting reading these, I listen and buy. I did buy this the other day though, before I saw it here.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm

no no timmy said he is all for it

but we have a thread for it, or they should make one for themselves and re-use it

i just get a bit narked that they don't even bother to say hello never mind get involved.

you should put your stuff up O Childe of NOD

do it
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

What she said.

Do it Tony!
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm

What like, start a Revolucion Records thread?
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Token Bird wrote:no no timmy said he is all for it

but we have a thread for it, or they should make one for themselves and re-use it

i just get a bit narked that they don't even bother to say hello never mind get involved.

you should put your stuff up O Childe of NOD

do it

I do concur, it's like a smash and grab.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Son of Nod wrote:What like, start a Revolucion Records thread?

Yes!
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Son of Nod wrote:What like, start a Revolucion Records thread?

don't be coy

do it

cyclops
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Get busy S.O.N

make it nice. make it tidy

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 pm

I'll do my best.... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 pm