VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+5
Ye Olde Rog
Broadhead
Bishop
wookie
bigdaddy
9 posters

TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse]

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse] Empty TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse]

Post  bigdaddy Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 pm

This week: massive screaming row with a workmate, totally ran out of cash, very funny dinner with two token birds and too much wine, and had a reasonable success with that Joey Beltram mix.

What did everyone else get up to?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse] Empty Re: TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse]

Post  wookie Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

this week has been good for me, got myself back into a gym regime

bought shed loads fo music, which im gonna play round my mates house at high volumes, and record a mix for the very first time

and i got some very nice emails from someone

and i've got a 4 day weekend to look forward too

so all in all

its been good
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse] Empty Re: TGIF [f**koff forum, if I want a four-word title I'm damn well having it, nanny state my arse]

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:59 pm

get that mix sorted wookie and get a copy sent my way please. I need some good new music. Very Happy

This week.

Monday complete write off

rest of week has been ok but mainly been at work early finished late, but on a plus i have smashed my targets at work and had the best month fee wise since i started here, so happy days. cheers

been out running, got house nice and tidy ready for the weekend, had a few sneaky pints in local.

Ready for 5,oclock tonight when I can get home and get the weekend started.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 pm

This week has been rather uneventful.

Monday - no one died
    Tuesday - no one died
    Wednesday - no one.....just kidding.

I've mainly basked in the glory of Arsenal.

I too ran out of money completely, and food, though the old man got me fish and chips on wednesday. I also ran out of snouts, so yesterday i was ratty as fuck.

As i say, uneventful. I'm gonna start smoking crack i think, then i'll maybe have some more exciting stories.

Thanks for listening.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 pm

i feel under pressure now

yeah i'll get it uploaded and post a link on here
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Broadhead wrote:This week has been rather uneventful.

Monday - no one died
    Tuesday - no one died

I too ran out of money completely, and food, though the old man got me fish and chips on wednesday. I also ran out of snouts, so yesterday i was ratty as fuck.

As i say, uneventful. I'm gonna start smoking crack i think, then i'll maybe have some more exciting stories.

Thanks for listening.

Welcome Sir. As first posts go that was a great start!

Wink
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 pm

welcome Mr Broadhead!
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

HELLOOOO there. welcome aboard.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Aye welcome broadhead.

I hope you like gardening, womens shoes, soft furnishings and invading other countries. Very Happy Oh and power tools.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

welcome mr broadhead

bish you forgot to add mundane facts
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Shit. and mundane facts.

But i already know he is full of them, ive seen his work on 4clubbers. Wink
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Bishop wrote:I hope you like gardening, womens shoes, soft furnishings and invading other countries. Very Happy Oh and power tools.

It's like Mussolini never died.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 pm

What a warm and wonderful welcome, however i feel i am cheating you all, as i signed up ages ago and i definately did a couple of posts.

Oh well, consider this my second coming. I'm not jesus though, just his Wakefield based doppelganger. But a bald doppelganger.

I do indeed like a mundane fact, though i'm not really very handy with power tools. I'll try harder.

I must add this week i have been highly amused by a bridge too short Very Happy
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Broadhead wrote:What a warm and wonderful welcome, however i feel i am cheating you all, as i signed up ages ago and i definately did a couple of posts.

Oh well, consider this my second coming. I'm not jesus though, just his Wakefield based doppelganger. But a bald doppelganger.

I do indeed like a mundane fact, though i'm not really very handy with power tools. I'll try harder.

Hahaha. It is indeed a fine tale.

We still need picture evidence of tims floral beast of a couch.

Your Lordship - I thought you were sorting this?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Broadhead wrote:What a warm and wonderful welcome, however i feel i am cheating you all, as i signed up ages ago and i definately did a couple of posts.

get your dull facts out for the lass then!
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm

bigdaddy wrote:This week: massive screaming row with a workmate, totally ran out of cash, very funny dinner with two token birds and too much wine, and had a reasonable success with that Joey Beltram mix.

What did everyone else get up to?

Sounds strangely like my life.... minus the women. And the techno. oh and I don't drink. But i do feel your pain. No I don't. Sorry.

I'll get my shroud....
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Token Bird wrote:

get your dull facts out for the lass then!

You southern girls are so forward. Maybe we could get to know each other a bit first, i don't want to rush in to things.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Broadhead wrote:This week has been rather uneventful.

Monday - no one died
    Tuesday - no one died

Thanks for listening.

Just spotted this. Sorry people i know its football talk.

Whats your prediction against man u broadhead. I reckon we will do ya 2-0
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

I think this is the best chance we've had against you for a couple of seasons, though Cesc will be a big miss.

Vermahlan or however you spell it looks class, though tomorrow will be a test.

I'm gonna go for 3-1, with the russian wizard providing most of the damage.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Broadhead wrote:I think this is the best chance we've had against you for a couple of seasons, though Cesc will be a big miss.

Agree sir, they do look good this year. However i am sticking with my score. We shall see. I can see Rooney having a stormer tomorrow.

My ma and pa are off to watch, the jammy sods. Tried to blag their tickets off them but was told where to get off pretty sharpish.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:38 pm

It's one of them really, if Rooney does have a great match then UTD generally win, but our defence looks miles stronger now. Even Gallas looks good.

I wouldnt have thought that a year ago, he was terrible.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 am

On here for two minutes and he's creating uproar by talking footy. Whatever next.... trainers?

The Gooners won't last the season... as usual. Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 am

Broadhead wrote:I think this is the best chance we've had against you for a couple of seasons, though Cesc will be a big miss.

I tried that through Babelfish and I still didn't understand a single word.

We don't do football here sunshine. Croquet, polo, putting.... garden based sports perhaps

Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 pm

I attempted some garden based sport the other week. I used to be a gymnast, which as anyone has seen me will agree is very unlikely, and attempted to re-live my glory days and do a back flip.

Unfortunately my balance and skills are not what they used to be, and i landed flat on my face on the front lawn (thats the garden bit). It didnt really hurt, though i put that down to alcohol.

It hurt like a bastard the day after though, i couldn't lift my arm and had to go to hospital, where the x-rays showed i'd chipped a bone in my shoulder.

The moral of the story is, don't be a showing off knobhead.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Post  bigdaddy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Broadhead wrote:The moral of the story is, don't be a showing off knobhead.

You can come up with a better moral than that.

"Don't flip drunk".

"Do it in tights, or not at all!"

Er -
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm having don't flip drunk, that's a good one.

Not to sure about the tights one though like.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Broadhead wrote:I attempted some garden based sport the other week. I used to be a gymnast, which as anyone has seen me will agree is very unlikely, and attempted to re-live my glory days and do a back flip.

Unfortunately my balance and skills are not what they used to be, and i landed flat on my face on the front lawn (thats the garden bit). It didnt really hurt, though i put that down to alcohol.

It hurt like a bastard the day after though, i couldn't lift my arm and had to go to hospital, where the x-rays showed i'd chipped a bone in my shoulder.

The moral of the story is, don't be a showing off knobhead.

now we are talking. garden mishaps are something of a speciality here (see "A Bridge Too Short")
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Sherrers wrote:We don't do football here sunshine. Croquet, polo, putting.... garden based sports perhaps

Wink

*shows red card*

what he said!

I refer our new friend to the only time a sporting event happened here Smile

https://vvwi.forumotion.com/show-us-your-brain-vvwi-chat-f1/hot-tache-a-go-go-t104.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 pm