VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+9
T.B
Fandango Widewheels
Bishop
jim_kezzle
Ye Olde Rog
Sherrers
Juanito
Jonny Boy
Mr.C
13 posters

Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs...

Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Number of posts : 69

Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs... Empty Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs...

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 am

Hello my little sweetie dahrlings & welcome to agony corner where I can give silly answers to pathetic questions. Nothing to silly or profound ignored!
    Dad shagging your bird?
    Flatulent?
    Sooooo good looking that people don't think they're worthy so you haven't shagged in years?
    We can fix everything here!

clown
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs... Empty Re: Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs...

Post  Jonny Boy Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 am

I've got hair in strange places and my voice goes all funny and I have feelings about girls...
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs... Empty Re: Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs...

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:06 am

Jonny Boy wrote:I've got hair in strange places and my voice goes all funny and I have feelings about girls...

It's all normal, you have nothing to worrie about (apart from the girl bit.... Yuck!)

This will help: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=234949011
    & so will this, just gargle sweetie: http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_soret.htm

... & stay away from girls, in fact, throw rocks at them. They're all mad.
    Do you know why they wear make up & perfume? Because they're ugly & they smell.

I hope this helps?
    Uncle Dicky.
    Juanito
    Juanito
    wrong un

Number of posts : 62

Post  Juanito Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 am

I do not understand english humor. or english Wink can you help me Mr Dickie?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 am

dear Uncle Dickie

I get terrible rambler's chaffing.
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 am

Juanito wrote:I do not understand english humor. or english Wink can you help me Mr Dickie?

No problem sir, 2 places for you to visit:
    http://www.rosettastone.com/
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_a_person_get_a_sense_of_humor

Bless,
    Uncle Dicky

rabbit
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 am

Sherrers wrote:dear Uncle Dickie

I get terrible rambler's chaffing.

We have just the thing for you sweetie:
    http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/19/46.cfm

Lots of love from Uncle Dicky
    rabbit
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 am

Juanito wrote:I do not understand english humor. or english Wink can you help me Mr Dickie?

...after all. Where would we be without humour?

Germany.
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 am

Ye Olde Rog wrote:

...after all. Where would we be without humour?

Germany.
    Bwaaahahahahaha!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 am

The Lord has embarrassed me on so many occasions with his 1950's xenophobe humour I don't know where to start Wink
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:39 am

Must dash sweeties, I'll be back to answer more of your questions & solve more of your problems very soon.
    study lol! clown Razz
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 am

Hi uncle Dickie
    This is actually a problem that a friend of mine has, he seems to have a thing for alsation dogs and its getting a bit out of hand.
    He makes them wear sports socks so they dont scratch his back and he smears pedigree chum over the back of his neck to encourage them to climb a bit further up.
    His girlfriend is started to suspect things with all the dog hairs in his bed too.
    Any advice on how I can get him to give up his dark secret?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:29 pm

I feel terrible and have to work all day. What should i do Uncle Dickie?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm a beard stroking techno fan addicted to abusing those with inferior musical tastes on internet message boards. Any suggestions on how I rid myself of such curses?
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 am

jim_kezzle wrote:Hi uncle Dickie
    This is actually a problem that a friend of mine has, he seems to have a thing for alsation dogs and its getting a bit out of hand.
    He makes them wear sports socks so they dont scratch his back and he smears pedigree chum over the back of his neck to encourage them to climb a bit further up.
    His girlfriend is started to suspect things with all the dog hairs in his bed too.

Not really my speciality but I had a friend with a similar problem only he used to fuck them.
    I told him "That's disgusting, how low can you get:.
    He replied "About a Jack Russel.

anyway, I digress.
    Please inform your friends mrs, it's his only hope & if he's still having problems, he can get more information here:
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_human_have_sex_with_dogs
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 am

Bishop666 wrote:I feel terrible and have to work all day. What should i do Uncle Dickie?

Quite simple, call in sick & go to the doctors.
    Bless.
    sunny
    jim_kezzle
    jim_kezzle

Number of posts : 575

Post  jim_kezzle Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 am

Mr.C wrote:
    jim_kezzle wrote:Hi uncle Dickie

Not really my speciality but I had a friend with a similar problem only he used to fuck them.
    I told him "That's disgusting, how low can you get:.
    He replied "About a Jack Russel.

anyway, I digress.
    Please inform your friends mrs, it's his only hope & if he's still having problems, he can get more information here:
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_human_have_sex_with_dogs
    thanks uncle dickie Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:57 am

Uncle Dickie is a bit of a sickie innee?
    Mr.C
    Mr.C
    wrong un

Post  Mr.C Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 am

Mr.C wrote:
    Bishop666 wrote:I feel terrible and have to work all day. What should i do Uncle Dickie?

Bless.
    sunny

I wonder how some smart arse put links to 2 words in my post.
    See simple & call in the above post!
    Hmmm?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 am

Blame the google nazis watching us from the federal research centre

(i'm working on it)

here ;

Uncle Dickies Agony corner. Problems solved, answers given & blow jobs... Pictur11
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Sherrers wrote:The Lord has embarrassed me on so many occasions with his 1950's xenophobe humour I don't know where to start Wink

With Mr Sheridans vast vocabularyI'm normally hunting for the dictionary.However on this occasion I actually knew what xenophobe ment! I'm so proud of that.(even though I'm 31) bounce
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Seeley wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:The Lord has embarrassed me on so many occasions with his 1950's xenophobe humour I don't know where to start Wink

With Mr Sheridans vast vocabularyI'm normally hunting for the dictionary.However on this occasion I actually knew what xenophobe ment! I'm so proud of that.(even though I'm 31) bounce

its them weird monsters from hellraiser isnt it?
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:27 am

tell us one of Roger's gaffs then!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 am

I think either our trip across europe by train to go skiing or perhaps just picking up one of our German friends in Ibiza has enough to tickle but I'd best stop telling tales about Rog willy nilly he needs to acknowledge or give permission I think Wink

Rog?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 pm

come on Roger! give us clearance. You've been refreshingly free of restraint so far Wink
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 pm

you mean Sheridan has.

Go ahead... my reputation is in tatters as it is tongue
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 am

is he upset? I can never tell.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 am

Mr.C wrote:

Bless.
    sunny

Cheers Unc. Very Happy
    Seeley
    Seeley
    w

Number of posts : 116

Post  Seeley Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 am

I was a bit naughty at the weekend and it spilled into today meaning I didn't go to work.(i'm throughly annoyed at myself, but i'll get over it.)

If I get sacked what the fuck am I going to do?
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Al wrote:is he upset? I can never tell.

no!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am