VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+19
elrusto
scarlet pimpernel
Jonny Boy
Ben
Welsh
bigdaddy
crang
Bishop
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
Jnr DJ
T.B
Son of Nod
tanit
jon carter
wookie
Fandango Widewheels
Sherrers
Broadhead
23 posters

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Bish. Weatherall & Sean Johnston are playing in Leeds in 16th November, just them two all night. I reckon you might like that.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Danny Rampling's Positive Mental Energy Thread

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Broadhead wrote:Bish. Weatherall & Sean Johnston are playing in Leeds in 16th November, just them two all night. I reckon you might like that.

Ooooooooooooooooohhh now that sounds nice. I will check with the powers that be. Very Happy
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    wookie wrote:it's saturday 6th of october

trains aint that great to be honest

the first direct one is 9:20am, quite pathetic really, given how close Sheffield is.

Can't do 6th October, which is a pisser as it's our birthday weekend. It will be spent at home being boring cunts.

it's your birthday, you can do whatever the fuck you want pussy.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Its OUR birthday (on the same day). If the CMD can't go out there's no way I can.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Broadhead wrote:Bish. Weatherall & Sean Johnston are playing in Leeds in 16th November, just them two all night. I reckon you might like that.

That sounds a bit tasty. Where is that?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Its OUR birthday (on the same day). If the CMD can't go out there's no way I can.

for real? or is it one of those things couples do?

just give her a parmo and come to Sheffield
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 pm

For real mate. We were both born 8th October, her in 74, me in 77.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:For real mate. We were both born 8th October, her in 74, me in 77.

Weren't Dinosaurs still around then?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm not too sure yet.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Broadhead wrote:

I'm not too sure yet.

Ooooooh, are you involved?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

No, not at all. I know the lads who are putting it on though. I've just seen a poster thing on Facebook, no mention of the venue as yet. It's not like Leeds is short of venues, I'd love it to be at Wire myself.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah somewhere like that would make a change from Mint Club/Garage/Warehouse etc etc.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Broadhead wrote:No, not at all. I know the lads who are putting it on though. I've just seen a poster thing on Facebook, no mention of the venue as yet. It's not like Leeds is short of venues, I'd love it to be at Wire myself.

That Outlaws Yacht Club is where paper scissor stone used to be, across from the market, so it could be there
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Another venue opening in Leeds? Can't someone please open something decent up here please?

Mind you, then you'd have to import at least 500 people with some semblance of taste Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:No, not at all. I know the lads who are putting it on though. I've just seen a poster thing on Facebook, no mention of the venue as yet. It's not like Leeds is short of venues, I'd love it to be at Wire myself.

That Outlaws Yacht Club is where paper scissor stone used to be, across from the market, so it could be there

I doubt it, that's more of a bar and with there being loads of flats above a night from 11 until 5am would be out of the question. Could be at Canal Mills I reckon.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

I doubt it, that's more of a bar and with there being loads of flats above a night from 11 until 5am would be out of the question. Could be at Canal Mills I reckon.

?????????

I'm well out of the loop.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

?????????

It opens later in the month. It's all happening like.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

wookie wrote:

Tell me that is real!? Laughing awesome. Proper trendy shoreditch vibez.

Who is behind that then?
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Mr Joseph Fraser Gill according to the planning application.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Craig Christon is involved as well I believe. He's having a night there and it's next to his hairdressers anyway.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

?????????

In Armley?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 pm

wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

?????????

In Armley?

I dunno. I thought it was down towards the armouries and all that.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    wookie wrote:

?????????

In Armley?

I dunno. I thought it was down towards the armouries and all that.

Just had a look at work, its just off Wellington Road, near the british gas depot

Its Steve Allison from the fav who's put in for the licence.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Regional. I love it.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm

There is loud music blaring out from the marquees on the green next door. It is cheering my day up no end. The music is not good I have to say, but its music none the less. Very Happy

There will be pissed up racegoers aplenty very shortly.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Pay Day, just booked my flight to Krakow for next month, getting drunk tomorrow and got lasagne and chocolate trifle last night as well

as biggie said it's all good baby baby.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

I like the old town of Krakow.

Let me guess... stag do?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Sherrers wrote:I like the old town of Krakow.

Let me guess... stag do?

Yes one with activities, which i may swerve if their shit, but its a chance to get to Krakow for pretty cheap as well.

i really want to go to Auschwitz, but i don't think i'll get time.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 pm

The Malysian king prawn & coconut milk broth i am currently tucking in to is a gift from the gods. Well, Morrisons. I'm even getting 1 of my 5 a day, whatever that means.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 pm

wookie wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I like the old town of Krakow.

Let me guess... stag do?

Yes one with activities, which i may swerve if their shit, but its a chance to get to Krakow for pretty cheap as well.

i really want to go to Auschwitz, but i don't think i'll get time.

massively inappropriate belly laugh of the month Laughing Laughing Laughing so wrong but the way it's worded in Wookie mundane-speak cracked me up proper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 pm