VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+10
Jonny Boy
PW
Andrella
Son of Nod
RvZ
Rentaghost
Sherrers
Bishop
Fandango Widewheels
wookie
14 posters

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 am

To be honest there is nothing funny about them twats. On the scale of rotten religions the Jehovah's are proper bad tits.

I like Rastafarians. They are proper daft but I'm pretty sure they don't give a toss about anything. If I had to do one, it might be them.

Or a Jedi. That looks like a laugh.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimitri From Paris Interprets Weird Dreams

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm

I never remember dreams but I just woke up... so

I was promoting a night at The Warehouse. A lot was riding on it. The bill was Cassy and Method Man Shocked

I've worked with Cassy in real life and she's lovely but all she did was fucking moan and bitch. Method Man wasn't helping because at dinner pre gig he was being jolly rude.

I pulled him up on it and he went for a pistol in his tracksuit but it wasn't there and Cassy said in a mock posh english accent "you're not in compton now young man"

Then I made peace by showing how to break someone's little finger when you offer to shake their hand.

Then all the bouncers wanted to know it. So I was breaking fingers at the fire escape when I really should have been on the door.

THe gig was shit but The Warehouse was rammed though. I was perplexed. Cassy was smug and said I told you so.

Then the dog was sick.

the end
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Sherrers wrote:I never remember dreams but I just woke up... so

I was promoting a night at The Warehouse. A lot was riding on it. The bill was Cassy and Method Man Shocked

I've worked with Cassy in real life and she's lovely but all she did was fucking moan and bitch. Method Man wasn't helping because at dinner pre gig he was being jolly rude.

I pulled him up on it and he went for a pistol in his tracksuit but it wasn't there and Cassy said in a mock posh english accent "you're not in compton now young man"

Then I made peace by showing how to break someone's little finger when you offer to shake their hand.

Then all the bouncers wanted to know it. So I was breaking fingers at the fire escape when I really should have been on the door.

THe gig was shit but The Warehouse was rammed though. I was perplexed. Cassy was smug and said I told you so.

Then the dog was sick.

the end

Lock the doors, close the curtains and call the Police.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Sherrers wrote:I never remember dreams but I just woke up... so

Then the dog was sick.

the end

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Method Man was very impressed with the finger breaking thing. He though he was well hard and we were all wimps over here.

I explained (while bending his little finger over his shoulder and playfully forcing him to his knees) that relying on tools makes a chap soft.

Then I used some garden metaphors too but the whole thing is leaving my head now....

The dog has actually been sick in reality I have just discovered on my way to the kitchen. So that explains that bit.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Sherrers wrote:Method Man was very impressed with the finger breaking thing. He though he was well hard and we were all wimps over here.

I explained (while bending his little finger over his shoulder and playfully forcing him to his knees) that relying on tools makes a chap soft.

Then I used some garden metaphors too but the whole thing is leaving my head now....

The dog has actually been sick in reality I have just discovered on my way to the kitchen. So that explains that bit.

Were you watcing 'The Wire' last night? That would explain the method man bit. The Warehouse we can account for on here. Not sure about the Cassy connection though Wink
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes I was. I got that. In the dream it all made perfect sense. No
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Sherrers wrote:Yes I was. I got that. In the dream it all made perfect sense. No

Did you learn some finger breaking techniques in your Army days? Can you teach me?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:50 pm

That and lots of unpleasantry. Fortunately mostly forgotten.

But also some great stuff like how to tie a bow tie, some ace outdoorsy stuff and christ do I know how to look after shoes...
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Sherrers wrote:That and lots of unpleasantry. Fortunately mostly forgotten.

But also some great stuff like how to tie a bow tie, some ace outdoorsy stuff and christ do I know how to look after shoes...

I don't know how to tie a bow tie. I find that a rather regal skill and shall learn it when I consider myself worthy.
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Sherrers wrote:I explained (while bending his little finger over his shoulder and playfully forcing him to his knees)

TB, why don't you do the analysis on this one?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

You got up at 9.30!

You lazy so and so sheridan.

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 am

Al wrote:You got up at 9.30!

You lazy so and so sheridan.

If you only knew. If I had a camera I'd show you a pic of my ruined dainty DJ hands.

11am till 8pm in the studio, Every other hour shoveling shit like a navvy.

I've lost about half a stone. I'm so buff right now Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Okay, here is mine from last night.

Those of us who use Facebook have two types of friends. The ones we keep in regular contact with either face to face, or by telephone, and the old schoolfriend/colleague type who we rarely, if ever, speak to.

My dream last night was about the second type. In my dream, you could only connect with people if you actually met and touched them. So, my dream was all about building up my network of friends but in real life. The thing was, I was meeting them in the most obscure situation, and the other thing was, it was only the females I was meeting. I met one working as a waitress in Hooters out here, I met one at a cage fighting match (I have never even watched cage fighting), I met one while I was moving house (she was working for the delivery company), I met one at an orgy (this bit of the dream is a bit sketchy) and so on. This was a mammoth dream and one of those where you wake up and think 'what the fuck?'
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Wow you wake up early.

And you have a strange head.

Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Token Bird wrote:Wow you wake up early.

And you have a strange head.

Wink

I'm an hour in front of you so it's not that early. I like to be off to work by 6:15 to beat the traffic as skirting round Durban is a nightmare. Plus there are always accidents as raod safety over here is not a concept that anyone has grasped.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm

when I do the shift for breaking news I have to get up at 3am.

not any more!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Al wrote:when I do the shift for breaking news I have to get up at 3am.

not any more!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've always admired news readers. They must have a shit life despite all the money they make. Especially those who do the Saturday and Sunday early morning news.

I've particularly admired Susanna Reid for her ability to look so damn hot at such an early hour of the morning Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:52 am

Look.

I let it go on the other silly thread about page three but no more.

have one of these Rolling Eyes

and another just in case

Rolling Eyes
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 am

i dont see anything wrong with that

i think your letting this sheriff/power thing get to you

absolute power corrupts absolutely
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 am

She is the lady law in dis burg pilgrim. Very Happy
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 am

wookie wrote:absolute power corrupts absolutely

And absolute girl power corrupts - well, just look at Posh Spice.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Viva la revolucion!
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Sherrers wrote:She is the lady law in dis burg pilgrim. Very Happy

that i dont dispute

but to pull someone up for saying something nice

is a bit wrong
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 pm

I can see the point that we don't want the board becoming too 'male' as that will put off potential female recruits. However, a flippant comment here and there I don't see a problem with. But, if the rules are the rules, I will abide by them.

That is all I have to say.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I dreamt I was in bed with Rosie and Shopie Webster from coronation street, nothing sinister, we just cuddled.
    Rentaghost
    Rentaghost
    vw

Number of posts : 240

Post  Rentaghost Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 pm

That's better than my dream. I've had an influx of massive spiders in my house this week and last night I dreamt that there was a toad on my wall that was eating them. I was also in the Garden Gate pub in Hunslet which is odd as I've never actually been in.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 pm

prentaghast wrote:That's better than my dream. I've had an influx of massive spiders in my house this week and last night I dreamt that there was a toad on my wall that was eating them. I was also in the Garden Gate pub in Hunslet which is odd as I've never actually been in.

Hahaha. We have a large population of huge spiders living with us aswell. Scare the shit out of me they do.

No toads though.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm

MarkD77 wrote:I can see the point that we don't want the board becoming too 'male' as that will put off potential female recruits. However, a flippant comment here and there I don't see a problem with. But, if the rules are the rules, I will abide by them.

That is all I have to say.

She is contrary like the sea my friend. Some things are ok... some are not. Thus is woman.

*cowers in corner*
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Bishop wrote:I dreamt I was in bed with Rosie and Shopie Webster from coronation street, nothing sinister, we just cuddled.

Honest m'lud Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content