VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+12
elrusto
mundros
Ben
RvZ
Ye Olde Rog
T.B
Rrriot Guurl
Bishop
Broadhead
jim_kezzle
wookie
Sherrers
16 posters

What Would You Do With A Disposable Income?

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

What Would You Do With A Disposable Income? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would You Do With A Disposable Income?

Post  T.B Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Very Happy

surely the daddy of us all!

Welcome Tony. Son of Nod.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

What Would You Do With A Disposable Income? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would You Do With A Disposable Income?

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:57 pm

I send my welcome back to thee....

son of nod
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 am

ay up Tony welcome and hello.
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 am

Hello Son of Nod.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am

hello tony

got any cup a soup?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 am

a big fat hello to you Mr Holder. welcome to the weird and wonderful world of VVWI. cheers
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 am

Ah is it the soup man?

He'll be right at home with you Wookie and your crisps and that Wink

Welcome Tony.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:01 am

More of a beetfruit type...
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 am

ah you got my message fella Wink

warmest welcome to you oh son of nod.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 am

Sherrers wrote:ah you got my message fella Wink

Indeed one did sir..... sunny

You see much of Tall Sarah these days?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

Tony Holder wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:ah you got my message fella Wink

Indeed one did sir..... sunny

You see much of Tall Sarah these days?

how tall is tall sarah?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 am

taller than you.

I've not seen her for a bit. Always in Manc though... and once she drove all the way down south.

Lovely lady.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 am

Tall is Sarah......
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 am

Son Of Nod now makes me laugh every single time I see it written down.

Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I have to confess I too am tickled.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Make me giggle too.....at work yesterday and today still....

Son of Nod
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Very Happy

still working for me.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

today I would dispose of my imaginary income on addisson lee. I've always coveted an addisson lee account. some of my mates have one through work and it's like having a magic chariot come and rescue you or a butler on call.

or I would have livered footmen. in wigs.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Post  shAdy Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Token Bird wrote:today I would dispose of my imaginary income on addisson lee. I've always coveted an addisson lee account. some of my mates have one through work and it's like having a magic chariot come and rescue you or a butler on call.

Had to google Addisson Lee. Are taxi accounts difficult to come by down there?
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Token Bird wrote:today I would dispose of my imaginary income on addisson lee. I've always coveted an addisson lee account. some of my mates have one through work and it's like having a magic chariot come and rescue you or a butler on call.

I'll give you my account number. Presto! I am your fairy godsister Wink

sunny
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:52 pm

shAdy wrote:

Had to google Addisson Lee. Are taxi accounts difficult to come by down there?

they do big companies mainly but you can have a "cash account" but it sorta removes all the benefits. they used to be dope but I think they got a bit overstretched an d lost their good rep a while back.

another "aint how it used to be" london gripe Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 am

Just seen Top Gear,

The 3 tits took scooters south to north Vietnam.

I don't think I have ever watched some telly and been more jealous.

Anyone fancy doing that in a years time?
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Post  RvZ Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I'd love to!

you would not believe how much an episode of Top Gear costs.

don't ask cos I can't tell you but think of a number and multiply it by clarkson's ego.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm

I make it £12.53

No wait... let me guess... for one Top Gear we could have ten Newsnights, half a Paxman and rolling news all the way through Eastenders?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm

It's easy to slag Top Gear off, but i don't remember seeing an episode that wasn't in some way entertaining. And the specials they do (desert, USA, Vietnam) have all been brilliant.

I would imagine they easily recoup the money spent selling it around the world. And to Dave obviously.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 am

Exactly. Everyone moans about licence payers money getting 'wasted' on Top Gear, but it's one the most watched programmes around the whole fucking WORLD! I'm sure that earns the BBC a few bob back in return?!?!
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 am

Nothing all weekend and just when you give up you get 3 Clarksons all arriving at once Very Happy

Typical.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

GET A GRAPH DONE YOU TWATS

cyclops
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 am

Laughing Laughing I like roger he is like me but gets away with more

A herd of clarksons comes snorting over the hill when you dis top queer, you soft twits Very Happy

oh yeah it's really popular, with some of the population. Less than half I reckon.

Show me a woman who genuinely likes top gear and I will show you a liar. I mean... even I might watch a cup final or an olympic thing for the hell of it but no NO NO NO to clarkson and helpers
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 am

Rrriot Guurl wrote:oh yeah it's really popular, with some of the population. Less than half I reckon.

It's not even popular with me! It's been getting shitter and shitter for years now, presented by a load of middle class aging idiots. Was just merely pointing out I imagine it's one the biggest revenue earners for aunty Beeb... Smile

Now, back to the graphs... Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 pm