VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+15
Broadhead
Fandango Widewheels
shAdy
Son of Nod
bigdaddy
Ye Olde Rog
Ben
Rrriot Guurl
Jnr DJ
Jonny Boy
wookie
T.B
RvZ
Bishop
Sherrers
19 posters

What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done?

Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? Empty What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done?

Post  Sherrers Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

Today I was very cross that there was nothing proper to eat when I got in so I got a tin of beans and as is often the case when I am cross, I pulled the ring clear off the tin.

I spent the next half hour looking for tools to open it. I broke a fingernail off and snapped a knife in two trying to open it.

35 minutes later I remembered tin openers still exist.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? Empty Re: What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done?

Post  Bishop Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Not a stupid thing i have done but a female friend of mine did a real stupid thing at my house the other week.

I have a light in the kitchen that hangs down to about my head level. Its a large metal light with a large bulb on it, which everyone including me bangs their head on. Anyway in a fit of rage having banged my head i gave the light a quick jab with the left and then a fierce haymaker with the right, denting the metal part and smashing the light bulb to bits. (it felt real good).

So my mate comes round the other week and she starts buggering about with the remains of the light and says that she will get the remaining broken bit of light bulb out of it. She promptly sticks her finger in the light and ends up sat on her arse having got an electric shock. Stupid and brilliant. Very Happy
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? Empty Re: What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done?

Post  RvZ Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

haha!

nice.

I once mowed the end of my sandal off and did not notice how close I'd come to crippling myself for life for the whole day. In fact it wasn't til I put my up on the coffee table about 6 hours after the event.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 am

Hahaha. excellent.

I hope you had the obligatory white socks on with your sandals?
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:41 am

I did a fanny fart at an interview cos I was really nervous and left a menstrual stain on the WHITE sofa I was being interviewed on.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 am

Bahahahahah. Laughing Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 am

Token Bird wrote:I did a fanny fart at an interview cos I was really nervous and left a menstrual stain on the WHITE sofa I was being interviewed on.

girls dont fart

tell me thats a big lie

im aghast here
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 am

fanny fart Wookie.

from a VAGINA

*watches men all pull a face*

pussies

cat
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 am

gusset gas will get you into trouble
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 am

A tuppence trump or truppence as my good lady calls them also referred to as a tuppy tickler.

I much prefer minge mumble. But thats just me. Shocked
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 am

I stuck a metal knife in a toaster once.

Results were predictably bad.

No
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 am

I leapt on a BMX with no saddle and it wasn't even when I was a kid affraid
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 am

Swallowed the Canestan pessary. Twice.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm

was that to get rid of a bird in your throat?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 pm

last night I couldn't sleep cos my legs were so sore from driving all weekend.

So I sprayed deep heat all over my legs.

And my balls and arsehole.

Not recommended.

Ever.
    Jonny Boy
    Jonny Boy
    vvwi

Number of posts : 753

Post  Jonny Boy Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 am

Sherrers wrote:last night I couldn't sleep cos my legs were so sore from driving all weekend.

So I sprayed deep heat all over my legs.

And my balls and arsehole.

Not recommended.

Ever.

ooooh pale
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 am

A mate of mine has just moved into his first house. As a gift, his grandmother gave him an antic set of drawers to go in his bedroom. Which after quite a struggle they managed to fit into the boot of his car. On the second night I decided to pop round and share a few beers with him plus have a glance at the new house.

As time progressed and after many beers I learnt about the set of drawers in the boot. Disappearing of on my own I managed to carry the whole set of drawers from the car in through the front door and to the bottom of the steps. By this point my legs, back and arms were killing. So for some support I leaned the drawers onto the handrail. This was great has it took much of the weight. So I thought I would slide it up the handrail than attempt to carry it up the stairs.

Still at this stage my mate had not even realised that I had been gone. Half way up the stairs the handrail ripped straight of the wall. I rolled backwards down the stairs, with the draws rolling over me. With an all mighty smash they crashed into the door which broke the glass, punched a whole in the wall and finally smashed the drawers to bits.

I felt rather bad about that one. Neutral
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 am

What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? 14musi10
    Ben
    Ben
    vvwi

Number of posts : 752

Post  Ben Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:29 am

Sherrers wrote:What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? 14musi10

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Exactly!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 am

My dad, who is let's say not a young man, was moving out.

I did most of the lifting but he is a bloke and hates watching other people sweat he always pitches in.

He has a bionic hip and other medical issues.

Rather than empty the 6 ft tall steel filing cabinet that he kept his documents in we thought we could man-handle it down the stairs.

Most of you who have done removals know that the hard but is being at the top going downstairs as you have to bend.

My Dad slipped a bit, the smooth metal went flying out of my hands and the cabinet (weighed a LOT.... at least 200+ pounds) went flying down the stairs, taking my old Dad with it, he hit the bottom and the cabinet landed on him and even bounced.

I had definitely killed my dad.

My Dad just got up and went ;

"Don't do that again"

and picked up the thing and righted it.

He's 5ft 6 and over 70.

Shocked Shocked

They don't make 'em like that anymore.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 am

Good old dad.

Filing cabinets are fucking lethal.

again this didnt happen to me but a divvy lady in our matrimonial department opened 2 drawers at the same time and the fucking thing nearly ended up crushing her and smashing through to the ground floor when it fell over. very stupid.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Rrriot Guurl wrote:Swallowed the Canestan pessary. Twice.

I did that too!

and I'm a man... I'm unreliably informed by my broken mirror.

I can't even get into this subject as I probably eclipse you all daily on embarrassing fuck ups.

tim's Dad is a scary bloke it must be said. He has one of those steely looks that go right through you.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm

I've done it too. I think it's one of those thrush-related fanny-ups that always happens to first timers.

oh DO tell us some of your everyday disasters Roger.

Very Happy

Why is your mirror broken? Are you hideously deformed but romantic like Beauty and the Beast or Quasimodo?

Wink
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 pm

why is it named after a bird?

shouldn't it be called fanny burn or something?
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Why is The Clap named after a positive acclamation?

It should be called "The Boo" or something.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Post  wookie Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:55 pm

hahaha

that would be funny, whats wrong with you?

i've got the boo, boo
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 am

Token Bird wrote:I've done it too. I think it's one of those thrush-related fanny-ups that always happens to first timers.

oh DO tell us some of your everyday disasters Roger.

Very Happy

Why is your mirror broken? Are you hideously deformed but romantic like Beauty and the Beast or Quasimodo?

Wink

"excuse me! I'd like to return this broken mirror, it makes me look like this :
    What is the stupidest everyday thing you have done? Skelet10
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 am

Token Bird wrote:

LOL. You realise you have to kiss him to find out which?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:26 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

hahah.

*roger rubs knees enthusiastically*
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 am

bigdaddy wrote:
    Token Bird wrote:

sadly it's a lottery as only one of those options changes in to something better....

*who wants to be a millionaire drama music*

Now you're down to The Beast or Quasimodo.... what are you going for TB. Remember you've used all your lifelines...

oh... I really don't don't know... I know ONE of them turns into a handsome prince... Quasimodo! I'll go for Quasimodo

That's your final answer?

Quasimodo!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am