VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+2
Ye Olde Rog
bigdaddy
6 posters

Music I am quite liking that is not dance

bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Music I am quite liking that is not dance Empty Music I am quite liking that is not dance

Post  bigdaddy Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Isn't the Bon Iver album great? Man breaks up with girfriend, retreats to cabin in woods in Vermont, kills and eats own food, writes songs about being heartbroken and lonely and not really liking the taste of moose. It's quite a beautiful piece of work.

Quite like Radiohead's Amnesiac as well, which I only got around to a few months ago.
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Music I am quite liking that is not dance Empty Re: Music I am quite liking that is not dance

Post  Ye Olde Rog Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 pm

bigdaddy wrote:Man breaks up with girfriend, retreats to cabin in woods in Yorkshire, kills and eats own food, writes songs about being heartbroken and lonely and not really liking the taste of moose.

Ah I see you've met tim. Although he likes his desserts.
    shAdy
    shAdy
    vvw

Number of posts : 521

Music I am quite liking that is not dance Empty Re: Music I am quite liking that is not dance

Post  shAdy Thu May 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Ye Olde Rog wrote:
    bigdaddy wrote:Man breaks up with girfriend, retreats to cabin in woods in Yorkshire, kills and eats own food, writes songs about being heartbroken and lonely and not really liking the taste of moose.

Laughing Good work sir!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Really liking the white lies stuff at the moment. Very Killeresque (not sure thats spelt right) in my opinion but really good.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu May 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Oh and Kate Bush Cloudbusting for some bizarre reason. I dont care what you all say i like it.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

shAdy wrote:
    Ye Olde Rog wrote:

Laughing Good work sir!

I'm actually getting even more rural.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Bishop wrote:Oh and Kate Bush Cloudbusting for some bizarre reason. I dont care what you all say i like it.

tim liked it

U-U-U tah- SAINTS Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Al wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Oh and Kate Bush Cloudbusting for some bizarre reason. I dont care what you all say i like it.

tim liked it

U-U-U tah- SAINTS Wink

Ah yes of course. But they werent sued for using the sample contrary to popular belief. Very Happy (or so it says on t'web)
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sat May 09, 2009 12:54 am

Ay in them days you could strike an agreement like grown ups.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm