VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    Wookie's wish you were here?

    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 pm

    Sorry for the lateness of the holiday report, but i spent the whole day sweating booze out yesterday, and could not face sitting up let alone typing away at the computer.

    I wish i could i say this trip was more cultured than the last stag do in Ibiza but it wasn't, anyway here goes

    Thursday - After chucking our bags in our dorm room, we set off exploring the very impressive town sqaure, can't really remember much, so we'll go onto friday.

    Friday - after consuming a gdp worth of vodka and beer the night before, a few of us decided that paintballing in the 25 degree heat was a waste of time, so we sat round the town square again drinking and taking the sights and sounds of it, while waiting for the people to get back, we then got changed and went to meet our tour guide for the 'bar crawl' Dorothy our tour guide was very nice and took us to some interesting places, me and three others went to a festival night at a place called hotel forum, its an old soviet style 70's hotel, which was interesting.

    Saturday - Spa day, i had my reservations about this, but i was wrong, a few hours swimming, steam room and jacuzzi time sorted out the hangover from the previous couple of days, we then headed back to watch the football and get changed for the meal, we went to a restaurant in a cellar (in fact most places in Krakow seem to be in cellars, my thighs are amazing now) the meal was beautiful, we then headed back out to some places Dorothy suggested, and went to another club.

    Sunday - felt like death, got packed went home

    Monday - more death.

    pictures to follow
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Broadhead on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

    Is Dorothy her real name?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

    Broadhead wrote:Is Dorothy her real name?

    yeah aparently it's still a popular name over there, and not considered old fashioned like here.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Sherrers on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm

    pics!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Bishop on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm

    wookie wrote:Sorry for the lateness of the holiday report, but i spent the whole day sweating booze out yesterday, and could not face sitting up let alone typing away at the computer.

    I wish i could i say this trip was more cultured than the last stag do in Ibiza but it wasn't, anyway here goes

    Thursday - After chucking our bags in our dorm room, we set off exploring the very impressive town sqaure, can't really remember much, so we'll go onto friday.

    Friday - after consuming a gdp worth of vodka and beer the night before, a few of us decided that paintballing in the 25 degree heat was a waste of time, so we sat round the town square again drinking and taking the sights and sounds of it, while waiting for the people to get back, we then got changed and went to meet our tour guide for the 'bar crawl' Dorothy our tour guide was very nice and took us to some interesting places, me and three others went to a festival night at a place called hotel forum, its an old soviet style 70's hotel, which was interesting.

    Saturday - Spa day, i had my reservations about this, but i was wrong, a few hours swimming, steam room and jacuzzi time sorted out the hangover from the previous couple of days, we then headed back to watch the football and get changed for the meal, we went to a restaurant in a cellar (in fact most places in Krakow seem to be in cellars, my thighs are amazing now) the meal was beautiful, we then headed back out to some places Dorothy suggested, and went to another club.

    Sunday - felt like death, got packed went home

    Monday - more death.

    pictures to follow



    Yeah there are some really nice cellar bars.

    Does that chap still blow his trumpet out of the tower in the square?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 am

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0332xn

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0331jm

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0324lh

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0328by

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0329sd
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 am

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0319bq

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0317fw

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0339w

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0323jm

    Wookie's wish you were here? Img0322af
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 am

    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:Sorry for the lateness of the holiday report, but i spent the whole day sweating booze out yesterday, and could not face sitting up let alone typing away at the computer.

    I wish i could i say this trip was more cultured than the last stag do in Ibiza but it wasn't, anyway here goes

    Thursday - After chucking our bags in our dorm room, we set off exploring the very impressive town sqaure, can't really remember much, so we'll go onto friday.

    Friday - after consuming a gdp worth of vodka and beer the night before, a few of us decided that paintballing in the 25 degree heat was a waste of time, so we sat round the town square again drinking and taking the sights and sounds of it, while waiting for the people to get back, we then got changed and went to meet our tour guide for the 'bar crawl' Dorothy our tour guide was very nice and took us to some interesting places, me and three others went to a festival night at a place called hotel forum, its an old soviet style 70's hotel, which was interesting.

    Saturday - Spa day, i had my reservations about this, but i was wrong, a few hours swimming, steam room and jacuzzi time sorted out the hangover from the previous couple of days, we then headed back to watch the football and get changed for the meal, we went to a restaurant in a cellar (in fact most places in Krakow seem to be in cellars, my thighs are amazing now) the meal was beautiful, we then headed back out to some places Dorothy suggested, and went to another club.

    Sunday - felt like death, got packed went home

    Monday - more death.

    pictures to follow



    Yeah there are some really nice cellar bars.

    Does that chap still blow his trumpet out of the tower in the square?

    yeah the trumpet blower is still there.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm

    Excellent stuff.

    Its a great square.

    I take it you didnt make it into the castle?

    What did you think of the food over there?
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 pm

    Bishop wrote:Excellent stuff.

    Its a great square.

    I take it you didnt make it into the castle?

    What did you think of the food over there?

    no didn't make it to the castle or the river

    the food was quite good, it was very meat based what's not to like.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Excellent stuff.

    Its a great square.

    I take it you didnt make it into the castle?

    What did you think of the food over there?

    no didn't make it to the castle or the river

    the food was quite good, it was very meat based what's not to like.

    I had the shits for the entire week i was in Poland. I massivly over indulged on vodka and smoked eels on my first night which may have been the cause of that though. The Polish are amzingly hospitable, I have to say.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  wookie on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Excellent stuff.

    Its a great square.

    I take it you didnt make it into the castle?

    What did you think of the food over there?

    no didn't make it to the castle or the river

    the food was quite good, it was very meat based what's not to like.

    I had the shits for the entire week i was in Poland. I massivly over indulged on vodka and smoked eels on my first night which may have been the cause of that though. The Polish are amzingly hospitable, I have to say.

    there's your problem right there, where you trying to be cockney?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Bishop on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:50 pm

    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:
    wookie wrote:
    Bishop wrote:Excellent stuff.

    Its a great square.

    I take it you didnt make it into the castle?

    What did you think of the food over there?

    no didn't make it to the castle or the river

    the food was quite good, it was very meat based what's not to like.

    I had the shits for the entire week i was in Poland. I massivly over indulged on vodka and smoked eels on my first night which may have been the cause of that though. The Polish are amzingly hospitable, I have to say.

    there's your problem right there, where you trying to be cockney?

    There were lots of other unsavoury things that I eat that night, but they just stick in my mind.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

    I was expecting loads of shots of lads dressed as cartoon cossacks and faces painted as lenin etc

    Was it not a stag doo?

    Sponsored content

    Wookie's wish you were here? Empty Re: Wookie's wish you were here?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:53 pm