VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 18 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Jnr DJ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:30 am

now you see that is a report!
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 18 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  scarlet pimpernel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 am

Sherrers wrote: I gave you a personalised Jazz Funk solo

I see.

Filthy animal Wink

I notice we've not heard from Jonny or Pimpers. I'm really sorry lads but I was stuck on the M1. Act of dog.

I'm not bothered dont worry about it
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am

Jnr DJ wrote:now you see that is a report!

I didn't know this was the report Olympics Wink
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

If it is you are Lichtenstein Very Happy
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Post  Jnr DJ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:43 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Jnr DJ wrote:now you see that is a report!

I didn't know this was the report Olympics Wink

The word is out you let the side down man Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 am

RvZ wrote:If it is you are Lichtenstein Very Happy

hahaha Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 am

Junior, that hurts Sad
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

Bishop wrote:Ok so this is pretty much all i can remember:

Sherrers kindly picked me up from Blyth after his extremely long journey from london.
    He got mistaken for a Morris Dancer in the Red Hart.
    We got to leeds and found a multi storey to park in.
    Half way up said car park we encountered a traffic jam.
    Cars stopped in front of us and now behind us. Sherrers got out to investigate. There was a Rang Rover broken down in the middle of the aisle. There was just enough space to squeeze a car down the side of it to get past.
    Sherrers got out and shouted at the man fixing the car. "Just push it out the way" . The reply came " we can't mate the electrics have gone", "what kind of fucking car can't you push".
    We checked in and went to our room. I pushed the beds together and we showered.
    We were going to fuck the night off and spend it in our room in his and hers robes, but couldn't let the lads down.
    So we dumped the bags, headed to the duck and drake and met up with everyone.
    A few pints and we headed to the outlaws yacht club. Nice little boozer, lots of people that everyone seemed to know.
    Me and wookie were verbally bashed by a crutch wielding tramp on the way in. Wookie met a lady.
    Mrs Bish could hear me gurning.
    I think we headed to the club then, yes we did because I remember getting in the taxi and it was pissing it down.
    The club was great. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and there were alot of nice people there. I remember seeing an african man on crutches dressed in full tribal gear. He must have been real because there are pictures on the web. He scared me.
    Mark had a coat on with glasses sewn into the hood. I am sure of it.
    Me and the CMD put the world to rights, but I have no idea how.
    The music was brilliant. I loved it. I wasn't sure if the slower pace of the music was going to do it for me. It did. I kept waving ay Wevvers, he didn't wave back.
    We smoked alot outside. I can't remember seeing Scott in the club.
    Thats a lie, i do remember seeing him now. He was talking. Lots.
    We danced loads and drank loads. I was loving life.
    The end came and we went to wookies.
    We passed a mirror round. Lots.
    Tim and Wookie played music I had never heard of. We drank vodka and cranberry.
    I text Scott and said we were at wookies.
    He told me he was skint and listed how much it was going to cost him to get over and confirmed he would not be making it.
    Ten minutes later he arrived.
    Tim did a Jazz Funk Solo for Scott. Scott loved it.
    Wookie went off on a mission like a man possessed. He came back happy.
    We passed a mirror round. Lots.
    Tim was snoozing on the sofa.
    10.30am arrived and my lift turned up.
    He drove me back to the hotel.
    I collected my unopened bag.
    The lady on reception laughed at the spelling of my name. I was confused as I thought she was laughing at the state I was in.
    I checked my bag out of the hotel and told the staff it had enjoyed its stay and I would ask it to fill out an online survey when I got it home.
    The journey home was strange. I nodded off at one point and woke up talking nonsense. My driver is used to this.
    Upon arriving home I was ordered to sleep, managed an hour or 2 and then had to attend a 60th at the Red Hart.
    I danced like a twat and got home at 4am.
    Sunday was not good.
    Great forum balls up.

top marks!
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:52 am

T.B wrote:
    RvZ wrote:If it is you are Lichtenstein Very Happy

hahaha Laughing

You two can get knotted too.

I'm going to have a massive diva style melt down any minute and go into self imposed exile (for about 4 5 minutes)
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 am

"get knotted".

brill
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Post  Jnr DJ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:55 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Junior, that hurts Sad

maybe it was more like the WAGS fucked up the Balls up but you let it happen?

I forget the details Timmy was a bit busy Wink
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 am

I think the balls up works better as an all day drink up than a night out. I will bear this in mind should i ever arrange (in the loosest sense) another one.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 am

Jnr DJ wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:Junior, that hurts Sad

maybe it was more like the WAGS fucked up the Balls up but you let it happen?

I forget the details Timmy was a bit busy Wink

Guilty as charged Embarassed

That's what happens when you try and combine a Balls up with a night out with the missus.

I will learn, one day.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 am

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Scott I thought the balls up was great, but i do love a good all dayer. Mind you I suppose we could do an all dayer and then an all nighter. Bert of both worlds love.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 am

I was a bit worried about Bish but I think he was just tired. He was a hero.

To clear it up there were two girls who didn't like the pub. Mark was being chivalrous. I think. They formed another faction. It wasn't the end of the world it was just that a. we moved venues for them, to a much more poncey and expensive venue. b. they took the drug dealer with them too , never to be seen again. Schoolboy error . Never listen to women especially if they are greatly outnumbered.

I blame Scott.

In the ponce-hole I saw loads of old faces not least of all Simon Mu and Huggy and at one point all of us from the mid 90's version of Basics were there including Russell Pate. So it was worth it in the end.

Was it pissing down all the time? I can't remember. I did have huge salt tide marks all over my gypsy outfit the following Sunday though.

I kept being followed by Drew who is a great lad but very serious. He works with disadvantaged kids. This daft bird was proper stalking him so in turn he kept trying to find me cos I was good at taking the piss out of her.

It was nice to see Andrew but he said he was feeling peaky and left early before we could catch up proper.

I was so happy to see Huggy I couldn't get over it. Beero looked well if not a little quieter than usual.

We barely saw Widewheels all night he was whizzing about from one end of the place to the other, Dunno why. He was a social moth.

It was a bit of a blur for me at the secret underground warehouse undisclosed TBC warehouse. I was mainly just old fashioned pissed. Good tunes and atmosphere.

Wookie was a legend for putting us all up. I really enjoyed that bit if again... I couldn't remember much.

The whole plan was to stay up north but that last minute gig in Brick Lane on Sunday night threw the baby out with the bogroll. I've been playing catch up since. I had to drive back up to Yorks again on the Tuesday to take my old Daddy for an opo and then back down for a meet then back up again.... I've not been right.

I used to be able to do all this in my sleep.

Crying or Very sad

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

Was I really that shit? My apologies Embarassed
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:10 am

I don't know I only saw you for about 5 mins at the start.

Don't be upset. As long as you had a good time.

(I am making you pay hahaha)
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:10 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Was I really that shit? My apologies Embarassed

Nahhhhhh. Your face amused me you big gurning gimp. Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 am

Sherrers wrote:I don't know I only saw you for about 5 mins at the start.

Don't be upset. As long as you had a good time.

(I am making you pay hahaha)

I've had better to be honest. No ones fault on here like.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:12 am

No one was worse than drive-by faversham.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 am

Sherrers wrote:No one was worse than drive-by faversham.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 am

Leave Balls alone Sheridan.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 am

Gay warning of the week.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 am

T.B wrote:Leave Balls alone Sheridan.

I wish you had said that before we got to our hotel last friday. Very Happy
    Ye Olde Rog
    Ye Olde Rog
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1633

Post  Ye Olde Rog on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 am

you were lucky to have me for that long.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 am

Here's the last hour and a bit of the party if anyone wants to jog their memory Smile

http://soundcloud.com/andyp10/balearic-social-joe-the-baker

Got Andrew & Sean's set too will post that up at some point
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 am

Joe wrote:Here's the last hour and a bit of the party if anyone wants to jog their memory Smile

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I had no idea there was a last hour and a bit. Good lord.

Good work that man.

Will look forward to andrew and seans set
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:47 am

Joe wrote:Here's the last hour and a bit of the party if anyone wants to jog their memory Smile

Nice one. I saw Joe the other day, he couldn't remember much of what he played either Laughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Post  Jnr DJ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 am

I think Amnesia should seriously consider a northern branch...
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 am

i'm still laughing at the morris dancer thing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:07 am