VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 17 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 pm

How the fuck did you spot me SON? All you can spot is my green wrist.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 17 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Son of Nod on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:How the fuck did you spot me SON? All you can spot is my green wrist.

I have good eyes....and it wasn't difficult. Love the way Bish is looking across at you and Tim....looking like a lost lickle lamb. Bless him. Cool
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 pm

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I have to hand it to Bish. He'd been up since god knows what time and he saw out the full night. He looked kanckered when we met him.

Well played that man cheers
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I plan to make it to the 2013 Annual Winter Forum-Balls Up in the North. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Son of Nod wrote:I plan to make it to the 2013 Annual Winter Forum-Balls Up in the North. Very Happy

Even if we started planning it now it would still go tits up.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Hiyaa cheers

I guess it's up to me then Smile

The Ballz up was in fact a Ballz up as everyone was late. Broadhead and I were the first ones out. By about 8pm our merry band consisted of Me, Broadhead, Tim, Wookie, Bish, Matt Long, Charlie, Mundia and of course the CMD.

We had a few in the Duck and Drake then matt, Charlie the CMD and I had to swing back by our apartment to 'sort shit aaaaaht'. The ladies didn't like the Duck and Drake so we were dragged away from the gang. We ended up in Distrikt which was okay, I managed to make it better though Wink

Got to Joe's do about 11pm after leaving Matt and Charlie in Distrikt. The rest of the gang rocked up after us. Eevryone was looking pretty chipper to be honest. I was probably the worst for wear by this time. I soon put that right though and by about 12:30 everyone was looking like they were having a VERY good time (as the photos prove).

Highlights of the night:

Smelly homeless people down the front (not Tim). One of them took a shine to the CMD, I encouraged him only to be met with a very hard stare Smile

Bish getting lost in the moment on several occassions.

Wookies story of the neighbourhood watch meeting. I heard it about 8 times, but it did get funnier every time Smile

Class music

We bailed about 5:30am. I had way overdone it and the walls were rapidly closing in. PLus we'd stupidly arranged to meet Matt and Charlie later in the day.

I'll have to hand over to someone else for stories of the afters.

at least you tried dear
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 am

Someone else must be able to fill in the dots? I can't be expected to remember everything.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:25 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Someone else must be able to fill in the dots? I can't be expected to remember everything.

I still don't remember anything. All i know is that i stood down towards the DJ's for about 10 minutes, realised why i hate the whole "see you at the front" thing and headed to the back of the room, stopping briefly to chat to the cloakroom attendent girl (*cringes*) and a few other people on the way. I know i knew them, but i will be buggered if i can remember who they are.

I was outside smoking a fair bit, getting piss wet through in the rain, and stood at the bar for a while as well. That's all i remember about the club.

I've no recollection of what time we left or indeed how we got home. I may as well not have bothered really.

A bit like this write up.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 am

I will get a report done tonight with some pictures. Scott you do remember coming to wookies dont you?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am

Bishop wrote:I will get a report done tonight with some pictures. Scott you do remember coming to wookies dont you?

Oh yeah, i remember all that bit, i'd come round by then.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

Bishop wrote:I will get a report done tonight with some pictures. Scott you do remember coming to wookies dont you?

Only good pictures please. If they don't show my best side I'll not be happy.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:

You better be sad now then. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

Bishop wrote:

I am sure i will have avoided pics. It's what i do.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

I have a great video of you. But it cant be shown in public.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Bishop wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

I have a great video of you. But it cant be shown in public.

Oh dear. Yes, lets not share that. I dread to think.....
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:42 am

It was of Sheridan playing the air guitar, which i must say he did very well and it featured you laughing at him. What I failed to spot before I sent to to Mrs Bish was the mirror being passed about. Doh.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 am

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Get the video up
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 am

Bishop wrote:It was of Sheridan playing the air guitar, which i must say he did very well and it featured you laughing at him. What I failed to spot before I sent to to Mrs Bish was the mirror being passed about. Doh.

Ah yes, i remember that now.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 am

Fandango Widewheels wrote:LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Get the video up

Nooooooo, its bad.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 am

Bishop wrote:

Twatter Sad
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 am

Bishop wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Get the video up

Nooooooo, its bad.

Oooooh...go on. Very Happy
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 am

RvZ wrote:
    Jnr DJ wrote:Sheridan looks like he might sell you a bad horse.

hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

x2

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Bishop wrote:It was of Sheridan playing the air guitar, which i must say he did very well and it featured you laughing at him. What I failed to spot before I sent to to Mrs Bish was the mirror being passed about. Doh.

You asked for a tune you'd not heard before. I gave you a personalised Jazz Funk solo Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

You asked for a tune you'd not heard before. I gave you a personalised Jazz Funk solo Very Happy

It was a special moment Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

aw I love you
    peenieman
    peenieman
    very valued guest

Number of posts : 48

Post  peenieman on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

sounds a wee bit rude there!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:20 am

I gave you a personalised Jazz Funk solo

I see.

Filthy animal Wink

I notice we've not heard from Jonny or Pimpers. I'm really sorry lads but I was stuck on the M1. Act of dog.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 am

Ok so this is pretty much all i can remember:

Sherrers kindly picked me up from Blyth after his extremely long journey from london.
    He got mistaken for a Morris Dancer in the Red Hart.
    We got to leeds and found a multi storey to park in.
    Half way up said car park we encountered a traffic jam.
    Cars stopped in front of us and now behind us. Sherrers got out to investigate. There was a Rang Rover broken down in the middle of the aisle. There was just enough space to squeeze a car down the side of it to get past.
    Sherrers got out and shouted at the man fixing the car. "Just push it out the way" . The reply came " we can't mate the electrics have gone", "what kind of fucking car can't you push".
    We checked in and went to our room. I pushed the beds together and we showered.
    We were going to fuck the night off and spend it in our room in his and hers robes, but couldn't let the lads down.
    So we dumped the bags, headed to the duck and drake and met up with everyone.
    A few pints and we headed to the outlaws yacht club. Nice little boozer, lots of people that everyone seemed to know.
    Me and wookie were verbally bashed by a crutch wielding tramp on the way in. Wookie met a lady.
    Mrs Bish could hear me gurning.
    I think we headed to the club then, yes we did because I remember getting in the taxi and it was pissing it down.
    The club was great. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and there were alot of nice people there. I remember seeing an african man on crutches dressed in full tribal gear. He must have been real because there are pictures on the web. He scared me.
    Mark had a coat on with glasses sewn into the hood. I am sure of it.
    Me and the CMD put the world to rights, but I have no idea how.
    The music was brilliant. I loved it. I wasn't sure if the slower pace of the music was going to do it for me. It did. I kept waving ay Wevvers, he didn't wave back.
    We smoked alot outside. I can't remember seeing Scott in the club.
    Thats a lie, i do remember seeing him now. He was talking. Lots.
    We danced loads and drank loads. I was loving life.
    The end came and we went to wookies.
    We passed a mirror round. Lots.
    Tim and Wookie played music I had never heard of. We drank vodka and cranberry.
    I text Scott and said we were at wookies.
    He told me he was skint and listed how much it was going to cost him to get over and confirmed he would not be making it.
    Ten minutes later he arrived.
    Tim did a Jazz Funk Solo for Scott. Scott loved it.
    Wookie went off on a mission like a man possessed. He came back happy.
    Tim was snoozing on the sofa.
    10.30am arrived and my lift turned up.
    He drove me back to the hotel.
    I collected my unopened bag.
    The lady on reception laughed at the spelling of my name. I was confused as I thought she was laughing at the state I was in.
    I checked my bag out of the hotel and told the staff it had enjoyed its stay and I would ask it to fill out an online survey when I got it home.
    The journey home was strange. I nodded off at one point and woke up talking nonsense. My driver is used to this.
    Upon arriving home I was ordered to sleep, managed an hour or 2 and then had to attend a 60th at the Red Hart.
    I danced like a twat and got home at 4am.
    Sunday was not good.
    Great forum balls up.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Bishop wrote:Ok so this is pretty much all i can remember:

Sherrers kindly picked me up from Blyth after his extremely long journey from london.
    He got mistaken for a Morris Dancer in the Red Hart.
    We got to leeds and found a multi storey to park in.
    Half way up said car park we encountered a traffic jam.
    Cars stopped in front of us and now behind us. Sherrers got out to investigate. There was a Rang Rover broken down in the middle of the aisle. There was just enough space to squeeze a car down the side of it to get past.
    Sherrers got out and shouted at the man fixing the car. "Just push it out the way" . The reply came " we can't mate the electrics have gone", "what kind of fucking car can't you push".
    We checked in and went to our room. I pushed the beds together and we showered.
    We were going to fuck the night off and spend it in our room in his and hers robes, but couldn't let the lads down.
    So we dumped the bags, headed to the duck and drake and met up with everyone.
    A few pints and we headed to the outlaws yacht club. Nice little boozer, lots of people that everyone seemed to know.
    Me and wookie were verbally bashed by a crutch wielding tramp on the way in. Wookie met a lady.
    Mrs Bish could hear me gurning.
    I think we headed to the club then, yes we did because I remember getting in the taxi and it was pissing it down.
    The club was great. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and there were alot of nice people there. I remember seeing an african man on crutches dressed in full tribal gear. He must have been real because there are pictures on the web. He scared me.
    Mark had a coat on with glasses sewn into the hood. I am sure of it.
    Me and the CMD put the world to rights, but I have no idea how.
    The music was brilliant. I loved it. I wasn't sure if the slower pace of the music was going to do it for me. It did. I kept waving ay Wevvers, he didn't wave back.
    We smoked alot outside. I can't remember seeing Scott in the club.
    Thats a lie, i do remember seeing him now. He was talking. Lots.
    We danced loads and drank loads. I was loving life.
    The end came and we went to wookies.
    Tim and Wookie played music I had never heard of. We drank vodka and cranberry.
    I text Scott and said we were at wookies.
    He told me he was skint and listed how much it was going to cost him to get over and confirmed he would not be making it.
    Ten minutes later he arrived.
    Tim did a Jazz Funk Solo for Scott. Scott loved it.
    Wookie went off on a mission like a man possessed. He came back happy.
    Tim was snoozing on the sofa.
    10.30am arrived and my lift turned up.
    He drove me back to the hotel.
    I collected my unopened bag.
    The lady on reception laughed at the spelling of my name. I was confused as I thought she was laughing at the state I was in.
    I checked my bag out of the hotel and told the staff it had enjoyed its stay and I would ask it to fill out an online survey when I got it home.
    The journey home was strange. I nodded off at one point and woke up talking nonsense. My driver is used to this.
    Upon arriving home I was ordered to sleep, managed an hour or 2 and then had to attend a 60th at the Red Hart.
    I danced like a twat and got home at 4am.
    Sunday was not good.
    Great forum balls up.

Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

You've got a good memory Bish. Well done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am