VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
Joe
Rrriot Guurl
peenieman
Ye Olde Rog
Jonny Boy
Jnr DJ
T.B
scarlet pimpernel
wookie
Bishop
RvZ
Sherrers
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
20 posters

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  T.B Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Ooh 'ello.

9am Monday check.

Not a sausage haha.

Very Happy
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Might be a quiet one today.... hehee Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 pm

I heard Timmy was Djing last night so I imagine he's just got to bed.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 pm

T.B wrote:I heard Timmy was Djing last night so I imagine he's just got to bed.

Ahhhhhh.....what about the rest of the brigade then?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I am here. Shocked Absolutely brilliant night. I managed to get a lift home on saturday morning at 10.30 and Tim was still at wookies house with Broadhead.

Full report later. I am slightly dazed from the weekend.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

usual farce i got there and no sine of anyone getting to be a pattern
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

scarlet pimpernel wrote:usual farce i got there and no sine of anyone getting to be a pattern

EmbarassedEmbarassed Tim had a nighmare journey getting up from london which made us late.
    elrusto
    elrusto
    vw

Number of posts : 364

Post  elrusto Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 pm

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Untitled-062

Spot Bish!

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Untitled-056
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Son of Nod wrote:The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Untitled-062

Spot Bish!

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 16 Untitled-056

Also, can you spot Ballz.... Shocked
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Post  Broadhead Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

I am always happy to avoid any photo's of me being taken.

I honestly can't remember anything after the first pub, which despite being half an hour late was the first to arrive at. There was a fight within 5 seconds of me sitting down. I am sure it was a good night like.
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks to those that made it down. Brilliant night Smile
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4123

Post  wookie Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 pm

my memory is sketchy from friday as well, but had a great time.

although i remember a tramp with two walking stick wearing a hi-viz vest accosted me and bish when we went into a bar, which was funday
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Hahahahaha. Shit yeah i forgot about that. He called us all sorts of names as well. LaughingLaughing

Was a great night Joe. The music was spot on.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm

What are the odds of a report? Great pics!
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Sheridan looks like he might sell you a bad horse.

Come on none of these "I can't remember" scenes give us the facts.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:Sheridan looks like he might sell you a bad horse.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

He picked me up from the Red Hart on friday and I have been told that as we left someone asked the landlady if there were Morris Dancers performing at the pub that night.

I will do a report as soon as I get abit of time. Stacked out today and I dont feel my best to be honest.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 pm

I genuinely can't. Not one record. I know it rained heavily and that a few of us went back to mine and had shots of neat Bacardi. This ended badly.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Bishop wrote:

He picked me up from the Red Hart on friday and I have been told that as we left someone asked the landlady if there were Morris Dancers performing at the pub that night.

I will do a report as soon as I get abit of time. Stacked out today and I dont feel my best to be honest.

The lady thought he was a rustic turn?

Tell me that is true!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 pm

RvZ wrote:
    Bishop wrote:

The lady thought he was a rustic turn?

Tell me that is true!

Yep. LaughingLaughing
    Joe
    Joe
    wrong un

Number of posts : 55

Post  Joe Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 am

The heavens opened as soon as we opened the fucking doors which most definitely lost us a good few extra punters.

It was a bit blokey but it was nice to have an older crowd instead of bring surrounded by trendy yoots. Tim likened it to the Harvey gig in London recently, which was nice.

Andrew was suffering from man-flu but still continued to play a blinder.

I'm glad I wasnt roped into any sillyness after wards.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 am

Joe wrote:The heavens opened as soon as we opened the fucking doors which most definitely lost us a good few extra punters.

It was a bit blokey but it was nice to have an older crowd instead of bring surrounded by trendy yoots. Tim likened it to the Harvey gig in London recently, which was nice.

Andrew was suffering from man-flu but still continued to play a blinder.

I'm glad I wasnt roped into any sillyness after wards.

It was a good crowd from what i remember, low on the knob count and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Top little venue for a do like that, so much better than the Shift do they had down there. Good visuals too (i only know this after seeing the pics Embarassed)
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Post  Son of Nod Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 am

Thinking of a cut n paste job here, so we can find out how it went.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 am

The lad Prentaghast has just informed me on Saturday morning he was found leaning against the wall, fast asleep, by the milkman Laughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

Broadhead wrote:

I genuinely can't. Not one record. I know it rained heavily and that a few of us went back to mine and had shots of neat Bacardi. This ended badly.

We don't care about music for gods sake we want bad behavior and all that.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

yeah. and what were people wearing?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:27 am

Jnr DJ wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:

We don't care about music for gods sake we want bad behavior and all that.

oh.

I think you're asking the wrong people then. We are saints. Well, i am anyway.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 am

T.B wrote:yeah. and what were people wearing?

Comme De Garcon.....Prada.....Primark.

You know, the usual really.
    RvZ
    RvZ
    vvvwi

Number of posts : 2685

Post  RvZ Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:55 am

hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Hiyaa cheers

I guess it's up to me then Smile

The Ballz up was in fact a Ballz up as everyone was late. Broadhead and I were the first ones out. By about 8pm our merry band consisted of Me, Broadhead, Tim, Wookie, Bish, Matt Long, Charlie, Mundia and of course the CMD.

We had a few in the Duck and Drake then matt, Charlie the CMD and I had to swing back by our apartment to 'sort shit aaaaaht'. The ladies didn't like the Duck and Drake so we were dragged away from the gang. We ended up in Distrikt which was okay, I managed to make it better though Wink

Got to Joe's do about 11pm after leaving Matt and Charlie in Distrikt. The rest of the gang rocked up after us. Eevryone was looking pretty chipper to be honest. I was probably the worst for wear by this time. I soon put that right though and by about 12:30 everyone was looking like they were having a VERY good time (as the photos prove).

Highlights of the night:

Smelly homeless people down the front (not Tim). One of them took a shine to the CMD, I encouraged him only to be met with a very hard stare Smile

Bish getting lost in the moment on several occassions.

Wookies story of the neighbourhood watch meeting. I heard it about 8 times, but it did get funnier every time Smile

Class music

We bailed about 5:30am. I had way overdone it and the walls were rapidly closing in. PLus we'd stupidly arranged to meet Matt and Charlie later in the day.

I'll have to hand over to someone else for stories of the afters.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm