VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+16
Mac
Joe
Rrriot Guurl
peenieman
Ye Olde Rog
Jonny Boy
Jnr DJ
T.B
scarlet pimpernel
wookie
Bishop
RvZ
Sherrers
Son of Nod
Fandango Widewheels
Broadhead
20 posters

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 5 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'll come and meet you for a couple of shandys but I won't be off to the secret do in the secret location Wink

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition) - Page 5 Empty Re: The annual winter Forum-Balls up thread (2012 edition)

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I'll come and meet you for a couple of shandys but I won't be off to the secret do in the secret location Wink

No. Of course you won't.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Thats it I am buying my ticket tonight. Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Now that he has had a taste of the hoxton basement scene there is no way he's paying to get in again Very Happy
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Number of posts : 6539

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Exactly, plus this location is not below ground level, I only do random basement raves Smile
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Exactly, plus this location is not below ground level, I only do random basement raves Smile

Snob. Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:Exactly, plus this location is not below ground level, I only do random basement raves Smile

No it is a basement actually. They are going balls out to be as london as poss but you being part of that scene now I can understand why you'd be offended.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Why didn't they get me involved in an East London consultancy capacity? How dare anyone try to do London up north without involving me?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

It's on ground level. Womble-Wheels can't surface for this rave-up.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm

SECRET GROUND LEVEL LOCATION?

These bloody Northernz have no idea. I'm off to an oxygen bar for lunch to catch my breath.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm

You fools we nearly had him then!
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm

FOOOLS. LaughingLaughingLaughing
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

Number of posts : 1080

Post  Jnr DJ Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Serious question. How far is Leeds behind London?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Jnr DJ wrote:Serious question. How far is Leeds behind London?

Only an hour. Very Happy
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Light years. Put is this way, Felix Baumgartner won't catch the train North from Kings Cross in fear of burning up on entry.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Centuries.... silent
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm currently rating it at about 7 years in terms of daft hip shit.

In many areas just a couple of years (some civic stuff)

In a few a bit ahead of London (knowing how to have a good tine for example)
    Rrriot Guurl
    Rrriot Guurl
    vvw

Number of posts : 685

Post  Rrriot Guurl Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm serious, it's a hard call but I put on a figure on it when asked,
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 pm

I think it depends how old you are and how bored you are. I don't rate Leeds any more, but I love London (I'm being serious now, the last few times we've been down we've had a brilliant time). It's hardly suprising, London is one of the top five cities in the world.

In terms of cities outside London you'll struggle to find anywhere to touch Leeds.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I think it depends how old you are and how bored you are. I don't rate Leeds any more, but I love London (I'm being serious now, the last few times we've been down we've had a brilliant time). It's hardly suprising, London is one of the top five cities in the world.

In terms of cities outside London you'll struggle to find anywhere to touch Leeds.

Manchester pisses all over it.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

sorry mate, but I can't agree with you on that one.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:sorry mate, but I can't agree with you on that one.

All a matter of opinion of course. I just think Leeds tries far too hard to be cool. I know Manchester is the same in some respetcs, i just think it's a lot more grown up than Leeds at times. I really, really want to move there so i am biased. And you are a Leeds fan Wink
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:sorry mate, but I can't agree with you on that one.

All a matter of opinion of course. I just think Leeds tries far too hard to be cool. I know Manchester is the same in some respetcs, i just think it's a lot more grown up than Leeds at times. I really, really want to move there so i am biased. And you are a Leeds fan Wink

Got it in one. I have very thick blinkers when it comes to that place Wink
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:46 pm

why not go the whole hog and move to London Broadbean?

too much?
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 pm

T.B wrote:why not go the whole hog and move to London?

too much?

Cost really, i'd love to move there.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels

Post  Fandango Widewheels Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't know anyone who has moved to London and regretted it.

I'm not sure where Tim stands on the matter though. But I bet he'll tell us Wink
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Post  Bishop Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 pm

I dont think there is much between Leeds and Manchester to be fair. But what do I know I havent been out for ages.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Fandango Widewheels wrote:I don't know anyone who has moved to London and regretted it.

I'm not sure where Tim stands on the matter though. But I bet he'll tell us Wink

He hates London! but I think he just hates cities.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 am

Bishop wrote:I dont think there is much between Leeds and Manchester to be fair. But what do I know I havent been out for ages.

Keeping out of this one. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am