VVWI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings

+20
Mr.C
Mac
Rrriot Guurl
Ben
elrusto
wookie
tanit
Jnr DJ
Fandango Widewheels
jon carter
Ye Olde Rog
RvZ
bigdaddy
Bishop
crang
scarlet pimpernel
Son of Nod
Broadhead
T.B
Sherrers
24 posters

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Number of posts : 3637

Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Larry Levan's Weekend Plans.

Post  Broadhead Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 am

Sherrers wrote:See you got some action also!

I don't know what you are complaining about.

I spent a kings ransom and didn't even know if I'd been on a date or a business meeting!

I think in my head it can't possibly be something other than excruciating and barren of results, so I make it so.

Like a shit Capt Picard.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Number of posts : 9331

Post  Sherrers Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am

Oh God. I am defo shitter than you mate.

Shocked
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 am

I'm sat in the bridge street tavern talking about how good it is.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

crang wrote:I'm sat in the bridge street tavern talking about how good it is.

haha!

Double birthday weekend including the Chico so I'm the human equivalent of stonehenge today. urg
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

ooh it's all coming back to me.

I have a vague...no make that definite recollection of barrelling up to Big Daddy and drinking his drink. It was a genuine mistake as I'm always the only wine drinker in trousers and I had left one near him but I was so leathered it could have been the last time I was in that pub not even that night Embarassed Embarassed

I just shouldn't be allowed out.

If it was anyone else I wouldn't care.

Sorry Daddy!
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 pm

but you've always been so retiring and delicate?
    jon carter
    jon carter
    vw

Number of posts : 217

Post  jon carter Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    I just tend to get a bit drunk.

hahahahaaa awesome Very Happy

I love the minimalist approach.

I tend to throw as much money at the situation (drawing the line at vulgarity, in my head anyway) as is possibile in a vain attempt to glamourise the fact I have no idea what to do or say.
    Going on a pub crawl sounds like a really good idea! I just wouldn't have the nerve to suggest something I might actually enjoy.

Hang on. The phrase :"the bald leading the blind" just popped in my head.

i 've found it

comedy gold

Very Happy
    crang
    crang
    vvw

Number of posts : 687

Post  crang Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm

At this point last week I felt like I'd been press ganged.

Today I just feel like I've been slightly mugged.
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I hope there will be more dating tips its ace
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

Number of posts : 649

Post  scarlet pimpernel Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Do not, under any circumstances, go to Wakefield on a Friday night.

Never.

Ever.

If it's not intrusive may I ask where you went with her in Wakey?

We met in The Gate. Newly refurbished, far too loud.

I don't know the name of the next bar but it had a pole in it for gods sake. Again, too loud.

Then a bar called Passion (i kid you not). Thought it was trendy and cool. It wasn't.

The Black Swan. Seems they are quite happy in the knowledge it's a shit hole and have done nothing to rid themselves of this tag.

Mexx. I didn't mind it in there. She did.

And my personal favourite.......

Boom Bada Bing. You honestly couldn't make it up. She danced all seductively. I cringed and looked uncomfortable. Good mover though mind.

brave

brave man
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

scarlet pimpernel wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:Do not, under any circumstances, go to Wakefield on a Friday night.

Never.

Ever.

If it's not intrusive may I ask where you went with her in Wakey?

We met in The Gate. Newly refurbished, far too loud.

I don't know the name of the next bar but it had a pole in it for gods sake. Again, too loud.

Then a bar called Passion (i kid you not). Thought it was trendy and cool. It wasn't.

The Black Swan. Seems they are quite happy in the knowledge it's a shit hole and have done nothing to rid themselves of this tag.

Mexx. I didn't mind it in there. She did.

And my personal favourite.......

Boom Bada Bing. You honestly couldn't make it up. She danced all seductively. I cringed and looked uncomfortable. Good mover though mind.

brave

brave man

I think the word you're looking for is stupid Laughing
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm

I always thought I was just looking for good-hearted and tolerant but I have discovered over the years I do have a couple of small dealbreakers ;

She has to have heard of the second world war.

I don't mean she needs to know about the siege of Stalingrad or Rommel's innovations with the 88. Just that it happened and ideally who won.

She has to understand that DJs aren't necessarily a free lunch to non stop parties and travel.

That was 10 years ago and even then promoters weren't right keen on it. Neither was I.

She has to understand I don't do self-deprecation.

I really am an idiot / not rich / small cocked / a keen gardener etc etc I'm not being funny please stop laughing.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Sherrers wrote:I always thought I was just looking for good-hearted and tolerant but I have discovered over the years I do have a couple of small dealbreakers ;

I don't mean she needs to know about the siege of Stalingrad or Rommel's innovations with the 88. Just that it happened and ideally who won.

She has to understand that DJs aren't necessarily a free lunch to non stop parties and travel.

That was 10 years ago and even then promoters weren't right keen on it. Neither was I.

I really am an idiot / not rich / small cocked / a keen gardener etc etc I'm not being funny please stop laughing.

Personally, i tend not to talk about war. Not on the first date anyway.
    T.B
    T.B

Number of posts : 3939

Post  T.B Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

does it deserve it's own thread?

I think it should
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4046

Post  Son of Nod Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 am

Broadhead wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:I always thought I was just looking for good-hearted and tolerant but I have discovered over the years I do have a couple of small dealbreakers ;

Personally, i tend not to talk about war. Not on the first date anyway.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 am

Sherrers wrote:ooh it's all coming back to me.

I have a vague...no make that definite recollection of barrelling up to Big Daddy and drinking his drink. It was a genuine mistake as I'm always the only wine drinker in trousers and I had left one near him but I was so leathered it could have been the last time I was in that pub not even that night Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry Daddy!

Naughty!!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 am

crang wrote:At this point last week I felt like I'd been press ganged.

Today I just feel like I've been slightly mugged.

I've been keelhauled.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

T.B wrote:does it deserve it's own thread?

I think it should

if no one agrees i'm going to invade iraq on my own!
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

England agrees with everything you say and fuck the UN!

(I've amended an old thread for it)
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

T.B wrote:

Sorry Daddy!

Naughty!!

Is that why he's not on this week??
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry Daddy!

Have you forgiven me Daddy?
    bigdaddy
    bigdaddy

Number of posts : 1233

Post  bigdaddy Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 pm

T.B wrote:
    T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:Sorry Daddy!

Naughty!!

Is that why he's not on this week??

I am on this week! I'm just abandoning the floor to you for the minute as I am outclassed.

And Tim didn't drink my drink, actually we swapped. Accidentally. Chico's birthday is that kind of event.
    T.B
    T.B

Post  T.B Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm

I think you should punish him some more he is catholic and there isn't enough of it in his life Very Happy
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm

It was an accident but i feel awful. Daddy is the last person I'd want to offend I do love him so. Please don't tell him.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I have no plans for the coming weekend. I mean none at all, apart from coming to work tomorrow. It's going to be mind-numbingly dull.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Broadhead wrote:I have no plans for the coming weekend. I mean none at all, apart from coming to work tomorrow. It's going to be mind-numbingly dull.

MUST. HAVE. WEEKEND. OFF cyclops

Me too mate but the worst kind of weekend for me are these. The ones that have absolutely nothing going on and no reason to be naughty.

I get an itch at approx... oooooohh half past Friday?

End up HATING myself on Sunday. Although to be fair as a Catholic I'm extremely prepared for that.

Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

Post  Broadhead Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Sherrers wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I have no plans for the coming weekend. I mean none at all, apart from coming to work tomorrow. It's going to be mind-numbingly dull.

MUST. HAVE. WEEKEND. OFF cyclops

Me too mate but the worst kind of weekend for me are these. The ones that have absolutely nothing going on and no reason to be naughty.

I get an itch at approx... oooooohh half past Friday?

End up HATING myself on Sunday. Although to be fair as a Catholic I'm extremely prepared for that.

To be fair, there is a charity thing after work which i would usually avoid like the plague, but it's for a worthy cause and apparently there is free booze so that could be a glimmer of light in an otherwise dark weekend.

Needs must and all that, payday next week and then i can leave the house again.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

Post  Sherrers Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

The Scott Broadhead Liver Restoration Fund.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

Number of posts : 4488

Post  Bishop Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Tonight I am staying in.

I am going on a tear up in WALKERINGHAM with the men on saturday. The women are staying at the Red Hart doing baby things.

Sunday, I will hopefully be playing if I can get a pass out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 pm