VVWI

veryverywrongindeed recordings


    TUMBLEWEED

    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1080
    Location : Sarf London

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Jnr DJ on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 pm

    Broadhead wrote:
    T.B wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:I see the Bagpuss Effect has quickly taken hold.

    codswallop grannybothermonger.

    Laughing Laughing Laughing

    Southernz in appearing when Tim does shocker!

    Actually I think when Fandango is away there is a strong effect.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

    Too true. Where is True Blue today anyway?
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 pm

    Broadhead wrote:Too true. Where is True Blue today anyway?



    Gooooooolf course no doubt. Laughing
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  wookie on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

    or crushing the proletariat
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

    haha Laughing Laughing
    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

    Sherrers wrote:No I have just come back from the hospital, I went yellow (truefax).

    I've had some liver problems last 2 years.

    I told the doctor I have a very jaundiced view of it all What a Face

    eek is your liver thing back?? affraid
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 am

    T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:No I have just come back from the hospital, I went yellow (truefax).

    I've had some liver problems last 2 years.

    I told the doctor I have a very jaundiced view of it all What a Face

    eek is your liver thing back?? affraid

    No
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

    T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:No I have just come back from the hospital, I went yellow (truefax).

    I've had some liver problems last 2 years.

    I told the doctor I have a very jaundiced view of it all What a Face

    eek is your liver thing back?? affraid

    possibly. tests today (results? who knows). should be fine I am loads better than yesterday.
    Bishop
    Bishop
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4488
    Location : Blyth (nr doncatraz).

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Bishop on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

    Sherrers wrote:
    T.B wrote:
    Sherrers wrote:No I have just come back from the hospital, I went yellow (truefax).

    I've had some liver problems last 2 years.

    I told the doctor I have a very jaundiced view of it all What a Face

    eek is your liver thing back?? affraid

    possibly. tests today (results? who knows). should be fine I am loads better than yesterday.

    Hope they results are fine mate.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 am

    It'll just be a relapse I am ok today. I just meant who knows when the results will come. Can take bloody months.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 am

    I am fully Stephen Hawking today. I can just about push a mouse around and dribble Very Happy

    It's a look.
    Son of Nod
    Son of Nod
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4046
    Location : In a Box

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Son of Nod on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 am

    Sounds painful dude.
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 am

    Son of Nod wrote:
    tanit wrote:Why is he always messing with grannies? I don't un...


    wrong thread Very Happy

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    Don't know why, but that really made me laugh!

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    me too Laughing
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbLEoaWbJrLtKoUiSXVgrax47WXaEdrRETxR1ecJhyIQ9Fd6bjduXqjduh

    I had the day off yesterday. I was mean to go and see the Queen (trufax). But first of all I had to go to the mini CMD's awards assembly (spectating, not awarding). We thought it would take an hour, but it took a whole two (it was one of those awards ceremonies where even the peg leeged kid with one eye gets an award). Anyway, the mini CMD won the class prize, I stuck my tongue out at here while she was on stage and made her laugh, one of the teachers saw me and gave me a stern stare.

    We were too late by then to go see the Queen so I did in fact go and play golf.

    The end.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbLEoaWbJrLtKoUiSXVgrax47WXaEdrRETxR1ecJhyIQ9Fd6bjduXqjduh

    I had the day off yesterday. I was mean to go and see the Queen (trufax). But first of all I had to go to the mini CMD's awards assembly (spectating, not awarding). We thought it would take an hour, but it took a whole two (it was one of those awards ceremonies where even the peg leeged kid with one eye gets an award). Anyway, the mini CMD won the class prize, I stuck my tongue out at here while she was on stage and made her laugh, one of the teachers saw me and gave me a stern stare.

    We were too late by then to go see the Queen so I did in fact go and play golf.

    The end.

    I can sense your dissappointment from here.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

    I did actually want to go and see the Queen Sad
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I did actually want to go and see the Queen Sad

    She's in Leeds today. I doubt i will see her though, i am far too busy for that unless she chooses to pop in the office. I doubt she'd get passed Brian on reception though.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm

    Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I did actually want to go and see the Queen Sad

    She's in Leeds today. I doubt i will see her though, i am far too busy for that unless she chooses to pop in the office. I doubt she'd get passed Brian on reception though.

    Is Brian a bit tough?

    Our secuirty guard is called Brian too. He has a really bad limp, I don't think he'd be much use against someone who really wished us ill.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

    Fandango Widewheels wrote:
    Broadhead wrote:
    Fandango Widewheels wrote:I did actually want to go and see the Queen Sad

    She's in Leeds today. I doubt i will see her though, i am far too busy for that unless she chooses to pop in the office. I doubt she'd get passed Brian on reception though.

    Is Brian a bit tough?

    Our secuirty guard is called Brian too. He has a really bad limp, I don't think he'd be much use againts someone who really wished us ill.

    Far from it, i actually think Brian might be dead. He certainly looks it. You could walk passed him wearing a stripey jumper carrying a bag with SWAG written on it and he'd still make the funny noise he makes instead of using words. It's like a high pitched yelp. I sometimes think it sounds like he calls me babe when he calls me mate. It worries me somewhat.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  wookie on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm

    fuck the queen and her facist regime
    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm

    tsk I got online specially early with my moderator tiara on just so Broadband wouldn't start moaning and he's nowhere to be seen Rolling Eyes

    Bloody TYPICAL Very Happy
    T.B
    T.B
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 3939
    Location : East London

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  T.B on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

    wookie wrote:fuck the queen and her facist regime

    Hush you. I love her.
    Broadhead
    Broadhead
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 3637

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Broadhead on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

    T.B wrote:tsk I got online specially early with my moderator tiara on just so Broadband wouldn't start moaning and he's nowhere to be seen Rolling Eyes

    Bloody TYPICAL Very Happy

    Laughing

    I've posted loads already i will have you know.
    wookie
    wookie
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 4123
    Location : casa del bramley

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  wookie on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm

    T.B wrote:
    wookie wrote:fuck the queen and her facist regime

    Hush you. I love her.

    Honest question, why the admiration?
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

    I've asked. You won't get a straight answer.
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

    T.B wrote:
    wookie wrote:fuck the queen and her facist regime

    Hush you. I love her.

    Me too.

    We agreed on something affraid
    Fandango Widewheels
    Fandango Widewheels
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 6539
    Location : The frozen wastes of the north east

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Fandango Widewheels on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 am

    Ace day on the forum. One of the very best.

    18 individual posters in one day. Must be a record.

    Playing havoc with work though Embarassed
    scarlet pimpernel
    scarlet pimpernel
    vvw

    Number of posts : 649
    Location : Pontecarlo, YORKSHIRE

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  scarlet pimpernel on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 pm

    the force is strong right now
    Sherrers
    Sherrers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 9331
    Location : the internet

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sherrers on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 pm


    Yesterday and today ; dreadful turnout.
    Jnr DJ
    Jnr DJ
    vvwi

    Number of posts : 1080
    Location : Sarf London

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Jnr DJ on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm

    true

    Sponsored content

    TUMBLEWEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TUMBLEWEED

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:31 am